Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @BijuNair,

We have already formed a whatsap group. Please email your contact no to g mail address 'pradg61'. Pradeep will add you in group.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harshad,

Thanks . I have emailed my contact no to address 'pradg61'.

All - Have you all made the payment for their latest 11'th slab or have you written to Nirmal for seeking an explanation on the delay in construction ?

Thanks,
    Biju Nair
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Biju,
    I too got demand letter and architects certificate for 11th slab completion (Match point).Were you able to get confirmation on the actual progress?
    The picture that is posted here from 22 November shows only 5 floors above podium. How did they finish two floors just in a month.
    Could anyone let me know whether they have made the payment ?
    Pradg61 - I have sent you an email to add me on to your whats app group.
    CommentQuote
  • Few more recent pics

I've attached few more recent pics of the construction progress.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • US Open- latest update

Hi,

Good to see that work is in full swing now :-). There is lot of activity in the site and workers are seen working late in the evening too. Hope this momentum sustains for the whole of next year.

I have received a demand letter for completion of 12'th slab for ACES.I have given my details to Pradeep and am looking forward to join the WhatsApp group

Thanks,
    Biju Nair
    CommentQuote
  • US Open

Hi WritetoLux,

I have a copy of the architect's certificate saying 11'th slab completed for ACES

But overall , after a gap of almost 1.5 yrs I have seen lot of construction activity going on recently:-)

Thanks,
    Biju
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have also received letter for 12th slab and it looks like they are planning to finish each slab (of 2 floors) within 30 days time. They have also received clearance till 19th floor so hopefully work will progress on schedule with expected possession in 2017.

@Pradeep: I have sent you my cell number for adding me to group. Please add me to it.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have received demand letter for 13'th slab.They seem to be casting slabs in double quick time.

@Pradeep: I have sent you my cell number for adding me to group. Please add me to the group pls.

Thanks,
    Biju Nair
    CommentQuote
  • Some more pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Contact local brokers, investor flats are available for approx 20% disc for all nirmal projects, they r fed up with this builder delay issues, typically 8-10yr projects...
    2bhk all inclusive should not be more than 1.25-1.4cr in this project after discount...
    CommentQuote
  • any buyers?

Hi everyone..I own a flat in Gamepoint and want to sell it immediately. (I am NOT an estate agent)

Interested buyers please contact me on my id bhat.sejal@g-mail.com. Kindly pass on the msg to anyone who is interested.

PS: This website is not allowing me to write G-mail normally. PHEW!
    CommentQuote
  • The work has re-commenced but with change in floor layout. There are no utility and flower beds, in current layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I recently visited US open site. Aces building is in progress and slabs laid till 6-7th floor. I'm looking to book a flat here. What is your opinion?
    I have been told that the possession will be in Dec-17. When you guys booked a flat, which date of possession was committed to you by builder / sales manager?
    Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • they changed the floor plans !

That would affect the carpet area...i am guessing we shouldnt be paying as per our initial agreement...Does anyone know if that should / has been altered ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear vps06081988,

You would be awarded "Ver Balak Puruskar" on next 26th Jan for the booking
    CommentQuote