Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

I really feel pity over all the buers in this forum. I do not understand why people fall prey to such pre- launch schemes and hope that they r going to get their property on time. I mean every thread shows people ranting over builder behaviour in delaying projects. I feel very scared to invest in such a situation, I mean 5-8 yrs to get possession is just impossible to believe. I need to know the sentiments of those who knew about such practices but still invested in the property. DO people have so much money at their disposal. If it is then why cry over delays. Just let it be

Comment

Hello all, happened to check with Nirmal on this project, as per them the work will start post elections, also as per them they have received all the clearance certificate to start this project, just keeping my fingers crossed & hoping that this project will come to it's final stage with in coming years.

Comment

Expect the unexpected from NIRMAL. Their projects time lines are nothing less than 10 years....

Comment

Hello ..Does any one in the forum has any quick update on US Open construction.

Comment

Today I called Nirmal lifestyle and they told me construction will start around sep'14.

Comment

Thanks .. lets keep this group active, so that we are all on the same page ..

Comment

Nirmal US Open

Hi Guys,

yesterday, I have visited the Nirmal office to check the status. They have informed that they have recd all the necessary approvals and going to start work very soon.

I have visited the site too. Where I saw that they have started Digging work. Lets hope that will get possession latest by 2017.

Comment

Hello All

I did received a call from Nirmal last week stating that they have started the digging work & are committed to finish the project by Dec 2017.

Comment

Hopefully the buildings should be ready for the 2018 US Open...

Comment

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

I had a call with Nirmal Lifestyle 3 days ago...They told me that still one MOEF permission is in progress and they have meeting for same in July month. They are not ready to tell when exactly the work will start..

Happy to see that work has started but difficult to believe. They might just be fooling us by doing mere digging work. Guys keep posting the status whatever discussion u all are having with the builder. This is to ensure we all are on same page. Also we all need to meet once...plz plan how is this possible.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X