Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Misleading the buyers

The utility area, flower bed area has been reduced. No dry balcony in actual construction, as shown in floor layout, at the time of booking. The buil-up area included flower bed and utility area, for which we paid. Are they going to repay us for not delivering around 40 sq.ft.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sadams
    dear vps06081988,

you would be awarded "ver balak puruskar" on next 26th jan for the booking

he he
    nice one....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivajig
    the utility area, flower bed area has been reduced. No dry balcony in actual construction, as shown in floor layout, at the time of booking. The buil-up area included flower bed and utility area, for which we paid. Are they going to repay us for not delivering around 40 sq.ft.?

dharmesh jain believes in art of taking and not in art of giving...
    CommentQuote
  • any updates?

Hii..Has anyone been to the site recently (post 1st week of Jan)
    If yes...can you please update us the progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got Demand letter for , 13th slab completion in Match point? Highly appreciate your help!
    CommentQuote
  • Please can anyone update the latest photos of Match Point Construction
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.

With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by breajfast
    Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.
    With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?

Mostly when your grandson would bee 21 years old (assuming your son/daughter is leass than 10 yrs old)
    CommentQuote
  • I think the work in US Open should go faster now after the One Mumbai launch..the advance monies being collected for that project should get used to complete US Open..ideally that's how builders tide over the finance crunch..

After 5 yrs when One Mumbai buyers start cribbing then they will launch A-one Mumbai and use funds towards One Mumbai.. This is how the story goes..
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today..here are the latest pics..

1. Matchpoint/Ace
    2. Gamepoint
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We have recd letter for 15th slab for Aces. Please any one confirm
    CommentQuote
  • service tax demand letter

We have recently received the demand letter for some service tax for Gamepoint. Can anyone pls confirm.

Also, can anyone let me know if your flat agreement is in place?
    CommentQuote
  • I have checked the official website of Nirmalifestyle, but nothing is mentioned in there. So it is very difficult to get updates on this otherwise I would have given you the update. Why don't you go for Ektaworld, which is one of the finest real estate developers in the India. Ekta world has many upcoming projects in Mumbai as well out the city. Below I have mentioned the link just checked it hope this will satisfy you.

http://ektaworld.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by breajfast
    Dear all,

With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?[/

I only suggest ppl viewing this forum to stay away from this builder. Black list such builders..Dear all,

With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?[/

I only suggest ppl viewing this forum to stay away from this builder. Black list such builders..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I booked a flat in Game point during sept 2014. What i find now that the builder sale the flat with different rate to individual buyer.
    This discussion will seem to be quite confidential one. But i don't understand, how the price settlement is done differently with everyone.
    In my case they haven't reduce a single paisa. But later i found tat there are buyer who purchased after me at less rate than what was quoted to me.
    Could any one let me know how the rate is bargained??

Please find the latest pic of ACES & MATCHPOINT as well the GAME POINT.

For Game point i received the demand letter for foundation work.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote