Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its a world of negotiation... Whoever does it, gets the best price...

On top of that there are various channel partners who have preferred rates and investor resale too at lower rates...

There is no mrp in real estate, and with markets in such bad position, rates expected to come down further...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Thyssen,

Even I received DL for foundation work. Also heard that people have brought units in US Open at real bargain prices especially from distress sellers. Maybe that's why builder has increased the transfer charges to 1000 Rs. psf!

Thanks for the photo. Clearly.....money going down the hole :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Thyssen,

Even I received DL for foundation work. Also heard that people have brought units in US Open at real bargain prices especially from distress sellers. Maybe that's why builder has increased the transfer charges to 1000 Rs. psf!

Thanks for the photo. Clearly.....money going down the hole
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sejsuv
    We have recently received the demand letter for some service tax for Gamepoint. Can anyone pls confirm.

Also, can anyone let me know if your flat agreement is in place?

Dear Sejsuv,

I too received the DL for service letter.

Even i done the registration of my flat in Game point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by masterinvest
    Dear Thyssen,

Thanks for the photo. Clearly.....money going down the hole

Thanks.

Current is the Bargain market in real estate.

One shouldn't stoop to the builder rate if one has got at least 20% down payment.

In this case, it will be builder who will follow us.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone confirm if they have got a architect's certificate from the builder along with the demand letter? Ideally shouldn't that also form part of the demand
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the progress of construction??
    CommentQuote
  • visited the site recently. below are the pics of Gamepoint.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Look what advertising hoarding i saw!!! surely made me laugh...60% done...WTF!!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @Sejsuv for the latest pictures showing progress. Long road still ahead!
    CommentQuote
  • I had read this news around 2 months back.. They have given notice to all shops to vacate the premises. The mall is attracting very low footfall and almost a dead mall.

Jain Saab may announce a new project shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Nls us open - whats app group

People, NLS US OPEN - WHATS APP GROUP is formed if interested please respond ..
    CommentQuote
  • How does one get registered? If you scroll to older messages, I read that there is already an existing group formed...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, am new to this forum. Had booked a flat in 2009 ace us open , i had recievd demand letter for 16 slab hence 11 th floor hav any one recieved similar demand letter or any one of you paid for it...
    CommentQuote
  • hii rakesh i want to join us open watsapp group so please tell how to join and to whom i can give my details
    plss
    reply...
    CommentQuote