US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Hi..

I too have received the demand letter for Match Point stating that they are going to start casting of 11th slab...I am based abroad and have asked them to provide them photographic evidence of the commencement of work.

Since some of you guys are going to visit the site, can you please update all of us here in the forum on the status of the work.

Please also verify the amount being requested to you all as per the payment schedule issued to you. I found the amount to be exorbitantly high as compared to what was agreed per the payment schedule for the 11th slab.

Also, has anyone received a notification about deducting 1% TDS from the payments being made to Nirmal. From start of June 2013, taxes at the rate of 1% would be required to be deducted (TDS) by every purchaser of an immovable property, other than agricultural land, while crediting or making payment to a resident seller, if the consideration for such immovable property exceeds Rs 50 lakhs.

As per law, we are supposed to deduct this amount and deposit the TDS with the tax authorities. I have requested Nirmal for their TAN number for making this payment, which they have not been providing to me.

Kindly advise if anyone has been making this deductions and making the payment to the government.

Comment

Hi, yesterday I visited to actual site and there are around, 20, 30 workers working on matchpoint site. On further enquiry, they were reparing the pillars which were rusted during rain. That is the only update. And there is no work started for GranSlam and CenterPoint. God knows when they will start and investors will get the possession.

Comment

Hi harshadsp, unoally, Wiz Neil,

Thanks for sharing the update and your suggestions. We have created a group on Whatsapp and use that group to keep connected and decide the next steps.

Please send me your cell # at my id - "pradg61" and I will add you to the group.

Comment

Plz send the email to my geemail id.. "pradg61"...The domain for the email id gets truncated on this site ..

Comment

Visited the US Open Apt, Mulund construction site last Saturday - 22 Nov 2014. While the demand has come for 11th slab - 11th is counted as 4 Parking slabs + 7 residential floors. Now, out of these 7 only 5 have been constructed so far. The construction for 6th and 7th will commence only now. Typically, Nirmal sends demand after completion of the slabs, but this time, it seems the demand has been sent at the beginning of the slabs. Further, going by the pics below, I am not sure if even 5th slab is constructed. Looks like they are ready to construct but have not really constructed it yet. Now they will pour concrete into those wood blocks for 5 slab.

Also, happen to ask people there. Not sure if this is authentic info, but apparently they have CC till 7th floor and plan is approved till 18th floor.

For the benefit of those who cant actually visit the site. Here are couple of pics on construction progress.

Bit close up on the topmost floor thats getting constructed as of 22 Nov 2014

Comment

US Open - latest update

Hello Wiz Neil,

I have just recently joined IREF and I am also suffering from the extreme delay from Nirmal Lifestyle in its slow pace of construction . I have booked a flat in ACES ,3rd floor and since 2010 I have been frustrated by the slow progress of construction.

The latest update after I visited their office on Saturday was they have received CC for upto 16'th floor recently ( 27 Nov 2014). They have given a copy of the same to me after I asked them to show proof of it.The possession date given to me is Dec 2017.

They assured me that work will restart as they have got all clearances but when I asked if they will provide rent as compensation for the delay they say its not applicable for this project as change of DCR norms and delayed approvals is not in their control. I have also got a new demand for disbursement from them stating they have started casting 11'th slab

If we can also form a WhatsApp group I will be happy to join and together we can put pressure on Nirmal to address all our concerns as I feel they don't share any information readily with us even if we ask them.Pls suggest the best way forward.
              Thanks,
              Biju Nair

Comment

@BijuNair,

We have already formed a whatsap group. Please email your contact no to g mail address 'pradg61'. Pradeep will add you in group.

Thanks
                Last edited December 2 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi Harshad,

Thanks . I have emailed my contact no to address 'pradg61'.

All - Have you all made the payment for their latest 11'th slab or have you written to Nirmal for seeking an explanation on the delay in construction ?

Thanks,
                  Biju Nair

Comment

Hi Biju,
                    I too got demand letter and architects certificate for 11th slab completion (Match point).Were you able to get confirmation on the actual progress?
                    The picture that is posted here from 22 November shows only 5 floors above podium. How did they finish two floors just in a month.
                    Could anyone let me know whether they have made the payment ?
                    Pradg61 - I have sent you an email to add me on to your whats app group.

Comment

Few more recent pics

I've attached few more recent pics of the construction progress.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X