Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • US Open Game point

Originally Posted by Sejsuv
    Hi,
    We too have received new demand letter for Gamepoint.

Are you done with the registration and stamp duty?

Hi Sejsuv,

I too received the DL for Game point.

Done the registration n stamp duty.

will sent the latest pic soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirnal US Open Mulund

Hi All,

I am starting a whats app group for all who have invested in Nirmal US Open Mulund. If you can send me your contact number I will add to the group and we can have a much better way of communicating and staying in touch.

Regards,

BK
    CommentQuote
  • There is already an watsapp group for usopen ..
    CommentQuote
  • Please add me to the watsapp group.. I had booked in Grandslam last year and getting demand letters.
    CommentQuote
  • go through all older posts u ill get ur answer ...
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmallifestyle has recently sent a sms giving a call center number to resolve customer query.

They are giving posession date Dec'19 now.
    CommentQuote
  • for ace and matchpoint they are gving dec 2017
    CommentQuote
  • Work in progress of Ace n match point sending pichttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=68067https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=68068
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We have recd demand letter for 18th slab for aces. and mentioned 19th slab will commenced by 29th august. . please confirm any one has recd this type of letter for payment.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have received one as well for the Aces bldg. Thnx for the photo update. Any idea what is happening with the other wings.
    CommentQuote
  • We have received another demand letter for Gamepoint building against Podium 1st slab. Can anyone pls confirm the same..
    CommentQuote
  • I did not receive one for GamePoint. Was told by them that I would be receiving one towards the end of this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Please add me in group. I have booked grandslam apartments, US open. Just received Allotment letter. I am really concerned with the kind of clauses, they are putting.
    CommentQuote
  • Please add me in group I recently got allotment letter for Grandslam apartments. really concerned with the kind of clauses they are putting.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. I also booked in grandslam. I am concerned with kind of clauses nirmal lifestyle put in allotment letter. Can we discuss?
    CommentQuote