Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

US Open- latest update

Hi,

Good to see that work is in full swing now :-). There is lot of activity in the site and workers are seen working late in the evening too. Hope this momentum sustains for the whole of next year.

I have received a demand letter for completion of 12'th slab for ACES.I have given my details to Pradeep and am looking forward to join the WhatsApp group

Thanks,
    Biju Nair

Comment

US Open

Hi WritetoLux,

I have a copy of the architect's certificate saying 11'th slab completed for ACES

But overall , after a gap of almost 1.5 yrs I have seen lot of construction activity going on recently:-)

Thanks,
      Biju

Comment

Hi,

I have also received letter for 12th slab and it looks like they are planning to finish each slab (of 2 floors) within 30 days time. They have also received clearance till 19th floor so hopefully work will progress on schedule with expected possession in 2017.

@Pradeep: I have sent you my cell number for adding me to group. Please add me to it.

Thanks,
        Nitin

Comment

Hi, I have received demand letter for 13'th slab.They seem to be casting slabs in double quick time.

@Pradeep: I have sent you my cell number for adding me to group. Please add me to the group pls.

Thanks,
          Biju Nair

Comment

Some more pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Contact local brokers, investor flats are available for approx 20% disc for all nirmal projects, they r fed up with this builder delay issues, typically 8-10yr projects...
              2bhk all inclusive should not be more than 1.25-1.4cr in this project after discount...
              Last edited January 10 2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

any buyers?

Hi everyone..I own a flat in Gamepoint and want to sell it immediately. (I am NOT an estate agent)

Interested buyers please contact me on my id bhat.sejal@g-mail.com. Kindly pass on the msg to anyone who is interested.

PS: This website is not allowing me to write G-mail normally. PHEW!
                Last edited January 13 2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

The work has re-commenced but with change in floor layout. There are no utility and flower beds, in current layout.

Comment

Hi All,
                    I recently visited US open site. Aces building is in progress and slabs laid till 6-7th floor. I'm looking to book a flat here. What is your opinion?
                    I have been told that the possession will be in Dec-17. When you guys booked a flat, which date of possession was committed to you by builder / sales manager?
                    Please let me know.

Comment

they changed the floor plans !

That would affect the carpet area...i am guessing we shouldnt be paying as per our initial agreement...Does anyone know if that should / has been altered ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X