Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have invested in Nirmal US Open and am eager to get possession of my flat as this is one of the most unique concepts a realty company can ever come up in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost all areas in Mumbai have gained benefit off the rise in Property rates and I am happy I have too. Nirmal US Open is definitely a place i'd like to live in and raise a family too.
    CommentQuote
  • I am glad to be one of the first few to book a house in Nirmal US Open and look forward to its completion. A residence with a inbuilt sports theme is definitely what everyone in mumbai needs today to detox and life a healthy and long life.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow... 5 new members suddenly appears and with only one post till now recommending this project... Nirmal has started spending on PR... I guess after creating such a horrible reputation for themselves. My friend has booked in Polaris on Oct 2006. yet the building has not been completed. He is crying everyday...
    But it seems the new bloggers above are very happy with Nirmal and the progress of US OPEN... which will OPEN god knows when ...:))))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ken1020
    Wow... 5 new members suddenly appears and with only one post till now recommending this project... Nirmal has started spending on PR... I guess after creating such a horrible reputation for themselves. My friend has booked in Polaris on Oct 2006. yet the building has not been completed. He is crying everyday...
    But it seems the new bloggers above are very happy with Nirmal and the progress of US OPEN... which will OPEN god knows when ...:))))

I completely agree...
    CommentQuote
  • lol...thats crazy he booked something in 2006?? and still not built..feel sorry for such investors..that's why u should allways go with builders who have something to loose..(reputation mainly)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new to this site and want to invest in real estate with any good builder. Have read a lot of good and bad reviews on this page on Nirmal US OPEN. I have also checked their website Nirmal as the facilities and amenities they are providing are very Unique. Does anyone know who I can contact to get first hand information on this property so I can decide??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajSharm
    Hi All,

I am new to this site and want to invest in real estate with any good builder. Have read a lot of good and bad reviews on this page on Nirmal US OPEN. I have also checked their website Nirmal as the facilities and amenities they are providing are very Unique. Does anyone know who I can contact to get first hand information on this property so I can decide??

Please don't go for any property from Nirmal..He is a white collar goon who takes up 80% of the money and pumps the money in buying some other land. This way he takes at least 8-10 yrs to give possession of an apt which no where matches the things he promised a decade back...Invest in Nirmal only if you want to give yourself pain of your life :)
    CommentQuote
  • not sure if this has been bought up before.. why the hell would you name this as US OPEN?!?!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RajSharma,

I too was looking at investing in Nirmal US Open and so I went to the Nirmal Office and checked out the project details for myself. They say the project will complete in 2015 and you need to meet a Amit Samgiskar who is the Sales Manager. He was very helpful and took me through all the details very well. Look if you want to invest its best you visit them once. It surely helped me out.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: US OPEN Nirmal Lifestyle construction progress

Originally Posted by AishaT
    Hello RajSharma,

I too was looking at investing in Nirmal US Open and so I went to the Nirmal Office and checked out the project details for myself. They say the project will complete in 2015 and you need to meet a Amit Samgiskar who is the Sales Manager. He was very helpful and took me through all the details very well. Look if you want to invest its best you visit them once. It surely helped me out.

This guys are spamming the forum... With all unwanted advertisement

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Friends

Do not get lured by the rate offered by Nirmallifestyles. The following points below should awaken you.

a) Expect minimum delay in possession of 6-8 years. This is based on their recent track record. They have not even given possession of one or two projects in the last ten years.The reason being your money is not invested in your project.It is used by them for their land acquisitions or to put of some of thier loans. The consumers money is interest free money since banks are not willing to give real estate developers loans.

b) If you are staying on rent and have taken a loan to finance the house you booked with them, please beware, this is a cardinal sin. This builder cannot be trusted for delivering projects on time.

c) Your telephone calls to them about lack of progress in their projects would fall on deaf years since their they are hardly concerned about customers. Their attitude towards customers is complain to whichever authority you feel like.Your only solace would be consumer courts or High court.

Please beware of this builder and do not fall in his trap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cobrapost
    Friends

Do not get lured by the rate offered by Nirmallifestyles. The following points below should awaken you.

a) Expect minimum delay in possession of 6-8 years. This is based on their recent track record. They have not even given possession of one or two projects in the last ten years.The reason being your money is not invested in your project.It is used by them for their land acquisitions or to put of some of thier loans. The consumers money is interest free money since banks are not willing to give real estate developers loans.

b) If you are staying on rent and have taken a loan to finance the house you booked with them, please beware, this is a cardinal sin. This builder cannot be trusted for delivering projects on time.

c) Your telephone calls to them about lack of progress in their projects would fall on deaf years since their they are hardly concerned about customers. Their attitude towards customers is complain to whichever authority you feel like.Your only solace would be consumer courts or High court.

Please beware of this builder and do not fall in his trap.

a) Well Please do let us know, which project except Blue diamond and Amethyst ( (which is dead due to Forest issue) (Forest issue is a cheating by Indian Government and political lobby) ( Y did government registered the land of forest since 1965?)) Which project got delayed by 6-8 years except which I have mentioned? Tell me which builder is not doing the same of investing consumers money in next project? They are delaying all there projects we all agree, but have u looked upon people who has trusted Dharmesh Jain...How much have they grown?

b) I stayed on rent for all those years I booked my flat....I have seen one colleague of mine who booked in Dec 2007 6200 in a Nirmal Project and he has stayed on rent where he was paying 12000 at the time of booking, now he pays 24000 after 4 yrs for the same flat. He is happy and loan free right now just because he could afford the EMI and rent. Now he is not getting a Home loan as he has finished his loan. He is looking for Loan against property do he can do interior. Even if he would have continued the loan he would have paid more for interest then rent what he paid all these years (it depends on your profile).

c) They are really deaf for delay, If you call them they clearly tell you...they are ready for buyback or you get hold of agent and he will get you the profit, Why you cant take the profit and opt out? I have been with this forum since 2008. and have been listening to various issues....Just like you said one MR. Aamir only speaks against Nirmal. His all posts are just against Nirmal. Now he must be regretting why he has not booked with Nirmal.

PS: I am not an agent nor an investor...I am an end user like you...

If you are an end user Delay will bother you...like it did to me....but if you are an investor, just go with the flow as a lot has been said about Mumbai price bubble since 2006 and there has not been any change, only people who got lucky in between was from Feb 2009 to June 2009. ( tht too on Under construction projects).
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly do not mislead innocent flat buyers. My post was meant for the salaried class who pay their life savings for buying a flat and are the end users. It is not meant for investors like you.

a) Let me put this question to you "Which project has been completed by him on time or with a maximum delay of one year??? The delayed projects I am referrring to are City of Joy- 5 years delay, the expected delay for the current one at L.B.S is a cool 5 years. You must be okay with this kind of delay but not the salaried class. I really appreciate your patience. This patience will ensure that builders will never deliver projects on time.The number of frustrated flat buyers with this group have grown in large numbers as evident on various social groups.

b) An Investor would be able to pay EMI's for the loan as well as monthly rent but not the salaried man.

c) The possession date is mentioned on the agreement and the builder has to abide by that. Small delays are accepted 6 months- 1year.The last thing you expect the builder to tell you is to walk out of the project with profit since you are the end user. This is precisely why a real estate regulator is required in India. If the builder delays he has to pay compensation and not just inform the customer that the project is delayed by 5 years.

The appreciation in property rates you are highlighting has occurred in all the projects in Mumbai and not restricted only to their projects. So they cannot take credit for this.
    CommentQuote