Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They have changed payment schedule which has installments after every 1.25%. Please ask for the new schedule with your PR they will readily provide one.
    CommentQuote
  • Thyssen;, can you please attach the pics they are missing.
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies to moderator and interested folks as I tried to post and create this topic for last 4-5 days but encountering error message that your message is too short and message field turns blank. I had also contected IREF using contact us button 4 days back but no feedback or reply hence posting here...moderator can create new thread if they wish plz.

Arista Sahajanand, Goregaon west, Mumbai

Hi Guys

Been looking at investment option and stumbled upon this property...rates of 12300/- for such amenities sound too good to be true.

Am I missing something...I am out of india and wont be able to visit till next July-August to find out first hand info, which may be too late.

Any local/IREF expert views please?

Thanks
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to reload the US open site pic.

I did the attachment but those couldn't be able to post.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi amarworld ...its now done.

The same didn't happen yesterday.

Game point and Grand slam
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thyssen
    Do anyone know why the builder is sending the DL in the form of 1.25%, instead of 2.5% for payment. as agreed in Flat break up cost.

Before sending the architect certificate, he send the 1.25% DL.

Yes. Now they are asking for payment before casting the slab and after completing thereby splitting the payment for cost and s.tax 50:50
    CommentQuote
  • swaach bharat tax i suppose
    CommentQuote
  • Hii,

Do anyone know how many basement available in US open???

Is it mandatory to pay for Podium parking??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thyssen
    Hii,

Do anyone know how many basement available in US open???

Is it mandatory to pay for Podium parking??

I think Basement parking is 3-4 levels. They would have included the parking within the total cost of the property and also mentioned in the allotment letter. They don't show cost of the parking separately but add it to the total agreement value.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes masterinvest; I have received thee same DL.
    the service tax percentage is now changed from 4.2% to 4.35%.

Construction work is on
    CommentQuote
  • ajayrnair; well this is something new I am learning, looks more like a new nirmal way to accumulate funds.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello folks

I read on this forum that some of you have already done registration and date of possession is given as Feb 2019 whereas some of them are given Dec 2019 as the date. how can there be multiple dates for same project unless its different buildings as in ace, matchpoint etc we are talking abt.

an update from my side is that I have also been told Dec 2019 as the possession date.

Just out of curiosity when I asked what is the option of me withdrawing what will be the charges that I may have to incur?

I was told it will be as per the allotment letter which is about 4 to 5% but the main catch was that the funds will be given back in installments over a period of two and half years. Thus you are literally trapped with nirmal, even if you withdraw you really cannot invest in new projects .....
    CommentQuote
  • Thyssen; can you share what sort of compensation they have promised you? I am yet to go for registration. Your advice would definitely help. I am also contemplating going the kevin way.
    CommentQuote
  • josephc; 4% is the deduction amount of the total paid. But to get those payment in instalment way tat too for 2 1/2 years, it look ridiculous bcoz those things hasn't being mentioned in allotment letter.

Compensation around 35k has being mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • So it seems that either you wait it out or file a case. But seriously does anyone think that possession date of Dec 2019 is also achievable? Based on track record I am estimating at least 2025 and that too without most of the promised amenities. I can see work on city of jot still going on...!
    CommentQuote