Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This look interesting, as the building is not completed , how they can send the letter of brick work and plastering. i am on 28th floor, they should handover complete building at one time, it cannot be staggered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MTEJWANI
    This look interesting, as the building is not completed , how they can send the letter of brick work and plastering. i am on 28th floor, they should handover complete building at one time, it cannot be staggered.

Hi MTEJWANI. Can you confirm which building is this?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on construction, has anyone received demand letter for next slab for Grandslam (or any other building). Podium 3 demand was received in November, its almost 2 months now. I am afraid if they have stopped the construction again. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarworld13
    Any news on construction, has anyone received demand letter for next slab for Grandslam (or any other building). Podium 3 demand was received in November, its almost 2 months now. I am afraid if they have stopped the construction again. :(

No such demand yet from game point building as well. Seems like work has gone slow
    CommentQuote
  • amarworld13; yes you are right no Demand since November for Gamepoint. I checked work last Saturday there were some workers on the site but yes the work has definitely and definitely gone slow yet again. Trademark nirmal style
    CommentQuote
  • basically its a trend nirmal sites gets active during the MCHI and various other property exhibitions. Just hoping that its not true again
    CommentQuote
  • It has come to my attention that they have not yet received CC beyond the 1st floor. 2019+6m is what he is committing in the agreement. Looks unlikely even that is going to be met. Also heard that MAIVAN construction technology plan is also dropped for Game Point due to cost escalation.Thus, even after completion finishing quality will be another question mark. Be prepared for the long haul and have very low expectations. Just hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • does anybody know the status of Ace and Matchpoint, how many floors have been completed ?
    CommentQuote
  • Kunaal25; i think i counted 18 floor complete and 19th in progress but even that work looks very slow now
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I like to know, if nirmals are paying the rent if the construction is not completed on time as per the date decided earlier?

please let me know. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • All, this is my first post on this thread. Had a query on loan disbursement.

For grandslam and gamepoint, cc has been received till 1st floor. If your flat is on higher floor, did any bank disbursed the amount equivalent to 1st floor (for which CC is available)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshp
    Hello,

I like to know, if nirmals are paying the rent if the construction is not completed on time as per the date decided earlier?

please let me know. Thanks

The promise to pay rent is subject to at least 6 conditions and the last condition is "any other reasonable causes"....so you can assume its a legal way of saying NO.

2020 is agreed as year of completion in agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naikvinayv
    All, this is my first post on this thread. Had a query on loan disbursement.

For grandslam and gamepoint, cc has been received till 1st floor. If your flat is on higher floor, did any bank disbursed the amount equivalent to 1st floor (for which CC is available)?

Only HDFC disbursing loan. Axis refusing to even touch the file. Seems there is special relationship between both...
    CommentQuote
  • I guess ICICI is also disbursing. my suggestion try to manage without the loan till the construction re-starts in full swing. this project has menstruation cycles quiet often, not sure when the cycle ends ...it makes sense to stay without loan. excuse me for my lingo
    CommentQuote
  • just came across this whatsapp post, couldn't help posting it here.

🔴🔴:Caution:🔴🔴

Conclude at your own discretion:
    (Its a forwarded message)
    Mumbai's Hall of Fame - Top Real Estate Cheaters and Frauds of Mumbai

1. Nirmal Lifestyle : Owned by Jain Family and Headed by Dharmesh Jain.
    Dharmesh Jain: President of MCHI CREDAI.
    Famous for delivering low quality project in 9 to 10 years.
    Taken more than 3000 bookings on Kalyan Nirmal Life Style Project in 2009 and still not delivered.
    Many customers Stamp Duty Registration not yet done for booking of 2009.
    Doesn't care about Indian Judiciary system.

2. Saaga / Shubh Developers - Mr Uday Surve - Projects not started, Don't compete, sell flats and vanish. Now inside jail.

3.. Sailee Developers - Mr Mangesh Sawant - projects started, enter litigation and do not complete project. OC not in their criteria. See google already arrested thrice.

4.. Sahajanand Developers - Mr Jitu Barot - Take projects n make their own size buildg, do not complete, sell all common areas and neither get OC of building. Sells all sale components even before start of construction. Brother of famous architect Mr Bipin Barot.

5. Kamla Landmark - Mr Jitu Jain / Mr Ramesh Jain - Make illegal floors, do not hand over in time, sell sale components n use extra FSIs so members fight with BMC.

6.. RNA developers- Mr Anubhav Agarwal- Take money in advance and do not start project. Give OC after few years. Do not complete project ever on time.

7.. Mumbai Shelter - Mr Sane/ Mr Wagle - Start project after few years, do not complete for many years, build extra floors, no permission, No OC, they claim they are ex-bankers of Canara Bank.

8. SD Constructions - Owner Shekhar Dadarkar - Ongoing cases across Mumbai. No building completed n completed buildings without OC. Illegal floor construction n full FSI violations. Minimum time taken to complete project is 10 years.

9. Hicon Developers: Directors - Nadeem Lakdawala, Rafique Shaikh, Khalid Vasaiwala, Hanif Abdul Majed Hingora and Juveria Shaikh - Sell all sale components, Do not start project, Sale components money taken in advance. Full time cheating already inside jail once.

10. Dhanashree Developers- Mr Shankarrao Borkar, Mr Amol Borkar - Take projects, take consent from society and sell entire project to another developers. Take cash in sale components n dispute received money. Keep taping mobile phones

11.Ionic Reality - Azam Khan- Takes projects, sells sale components and does not build projects- Cheating work full time. Already arrested twice.

12. Ellora Developers - Vijay Gajara , Mr patel, Mr Gala - Major projects in Navi Mumbai. Cheaters who take money by showing catalogues, take advances, never make project, give full defective building.

13.Sheth Creators/ Developers - Mr Jitendra Sheth/ Mr Ashwin Sheth - Start project and complete not before 8 years, never give conveyance, never give quality building, never settle accounts. Some projects 100% advance taken and not even started projects.

14.Poonam Builders - Umesh Gandhi - Land grabbing, cheating, selling non started projects and not scared of going to jail. No OC of buildings. Already arrested 3 times.

15. Trishul Builders - Mr Hemant Buddhiwant - Takes money in advance, sells all sale components , denies possession, takes 10 years to start project. Full time fraud. Already arrested.

16. DLH - Vijay Thakkar- Projects taken but not complete for many years. No conveyance. Flying high on political contacts. Does give OC easily. Land grab n property grab cases. FIR already lodged 2 times.

17. Shivam Parivar and Developers - Pramod Bhosle and Sanjay Bhosle - Forward selling all projects. Full time cheating work. Never complete in time. Minimum harassments for 10 years. If you are alive by then, you can get your house after 11 years without OC.

18. KUMAR Builders - Aditya Dhadhe (KUMAR) and Lalit JAIN - Take projects and never complete. Forward sell all projects. Minimum project time is 10 years to start. All projects under litigation.

Forward this to your friends/relative and save them from Pain...🙏🙏🙏

CommentQuote