Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Hi. I also booked in grandslam. I am concerned with kind of clauses nirmal lifestyle put in allotment letter. Can we discuss?

Comment

GAWDEPRASH

Can you elaborate on the kind of clauses that is concerning.....

Comment

Grandslam - Delivery time revised to Dec 2019. Should we go ahead?

I am an investor in US Open Grandslam. At the point of booking the flat in Aug 2013, the delivery date was promised to be June 2016 and agreement was to be signed in January 2014. The builder did not get clearance and they are after us to sign the agreement right now. In March 2015, they told us that the possession date will be revised to Dec 2017, which we reluctantly agreed to.

This Wednesday (Sep 2) we visited their offices and were presented with the agreement to sign. The agreement had December 2019 as the possession date and this was not even communicated to us by them. It was only when we checked the agreement that we found this to be the case, and then we refused to sign the agreement.

Today we got a call from them saying that the date can't be before Dec 2019 and nothing they can do about it. Right now, not only do I not trust them anymore but it also leaves me in doubt regarding whether they will honor the other terms of the building society, furnishings, landscaping etc. even if we do sign it for Dec 2019. We wanted to buy the flat not for investment but for actually staying in it. Right now, we are in a very difficult position and are unclear on what we should do. So far we have paid the entire booking amt + stamp duty, which totals to around more than than thirty lacs, not a trivial amount.

Should we even sign the agreement or is there any group action in consumer court or such legal avenues being considered? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. You can also PM me if you want to take this discussion off-line.
        Last edited October 11 2015, 11:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

It's not ends here, they are now promoting and taking booking for the project One Sprit. I am sure the money of US open is being diverted to other projects.

When I confronted them on delayed possession dates to 2019, the representative said that this is sales strategy and then I screwed her happiness left right and centre.

I suggest that we keep on calling them every now & then and keep them on their toes to deliver.

Comment

Best approach is for all buyers to unite and do multiple sit in protests/dharna at site and outside builders office.

Also protest outside One Spirit site office / sales lounge..

I have also faced similar delays in another so called branded builder project.. And it was only after these protests builder started taking us seriously and expedited the construction.. When people were going in silos he was just booing them away ..

Do what u can types.. United we stand Divided we fall !

Think over it

Comment

Originally posted by abaner View Post
              I am an investor in US Open Grandslam. At the point of booking the flat in Aug 2013, the delivery date was promised to be June 2016 and agreement was to be signed in January 2014. The builder did not get clearance and they are after us to sign the agreement right now. In March 2015, they told us that the possession date will be revised to Dec 2017, which we reluctantly agreed to.
              This Wednesday (Sep 2) we visited their offices and were presented with the agreement to sign. The agreement had December 2019 as the possession date and this was not even communicated to us by them. It was only when we checked the agreement that we found this to be the case, and then we refused to sign the agreement.
              Today we got a call from them saying that the date can't be before Dec 2019 and nothing they can do about it. Right now, not only do I not trust them anymore but it also leaves me in doubt regarding whether they will honor the other terms of the building society, furnishings, landscaping etc. even if we do sign it for Dec 2019. We wanted to buy the flat not for investment but for actually staying in it. Right now, we are in a very difficult position and are unclear on what we should do. So far we have paid the entire booking amt + stamp duty, which totals to around more than than thirty lacs, not a trivial amount.
              Should we even sign the agreement or is there any group action in consumer court or such legal avenues being considered? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. You can also PM me if you want to take this discussion off-line.
              When everyone is shouting here not to invest with nirmal, u went ahead and invested, and now looking for support, why ?
              In india, laws are not made for common people, and only used against people, its better to take hit of cancellation charges and get refund whatever possible, it's not too late... Loosing 5lac today is better than loosing 50lac in interest over next 5-7yrs....

Comment

I recently visited the site...Progress is going decent. Lets keep the pressure on the builder ON.

Attaching pics of Gamepoint and Aces
                Attached Files

Comment

pictures

Thanks for upadate

Comment

Same story everywhere....money taken before every slab initiation, then long delay just before the last slab....Expect the same from this project as well...

Forwarded as recieved

Dear Friends,

We are a group of 100 odd people who invested in Lodha Casa Rio project in 2010 when the project was launched. Possession date as per agreement was 2012, however tilltoday (Sept 2015) we are awaiting possession. Every month Lodha asked money for each slab initiation and took all the money until the last slab work i.e. 95% of the agreement value. However, the progress is not even close to 95% he has just made the outer structure and stopped the work. When asked reason for making no progress since 2 years, they say labour and raw material shortage. When asked why after taking 95% of money your work has stopped but they have no response. We also asked how are you coming up with new projects when labour and material shortage, but they are only giving lame excuses.

We want to spread a word of caution to all buyers who want to buy or invest in Lodha’s projects. If you feel, we are lying or if this is Lodha’s competitor’s tactic then pls go and check the casa rio pallava facebook page or google about Casa rio complaints on social forums. https://www.facebook.com/casapalavadombivli  

We invested in this project as avid buyers who dreamt of having a home for oneself. But our dream is yet to come true. If people continue to buy or invest in his projects, Lodha will just take money for expanding his own business. It is just a trap for new buyers like it was for us. The moment people stop investing in his new projects, he will have no choice but to focus on completing his existing project. if you still care to invest, then pls ask them for status of their existing projects including booking date and possession dates. Pls don’t sign agreement until satisfied.

Anticipating cooperation in sharing this message to as many people as you can.

Thanks!

Unhappy Customers who invested in Casa Rio project

Comment

Based on recent communication, I hear that there have been quite a lot of changes to the team at nirmal....sales, collection etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X