Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nirmal Lifestyle Builder cheats hundreds of COMMON MAN,khas baat 25/3/2016-TV9 /part1

DZ7sCBqS7ro

Nirmal Lifestyle Builder cheats hundreds of COMMON MAN,khas baat 25/3/2016-TV9 /part2

T5dLkgyFCV8

Nirmal Lifestyle Builder cheats hundreds of COMMON MAN,khas baat 25/3/2016-TV9 /part3

08xapiPHzXg

http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/nirmal-lifestyle-kalyan-l152456.html

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/nirmal-lifestyle-kalyan-kalyan-vadavali-near-sahad-rly-mumbai-suburban-maharashtra-c492831.html
    CommentQuote
  • yogeshraja; - Good initiative to make people aware about the truth behind these so called branded builders and the mess they have created for themselves and all stakeholders.. As the saying goes 'You shall sow as you reap'
    You do bad and the bad comes back to you. Hence must strive to only do good for all.

Also would like to know how come you are now highlighting prominent builders like RNA AA and Nirmal as bad whereas earlier you never mentioned anything negative in your posts etc.. Any specific reason for change in stance..
    I always thought you were super bullish on Mumbai real estate and always positive based on your posts..
    Going by your recent posts, looks like we may get some more news on other builders as well going forward .. Is it so ?
    CommentQuote
  • This happened in 2013 when the current opposition was in power. There could have been tax issues for sure but then it is well known fact that the Jains are close to the now ruling establishment. The raid was lot more political. Even lodhas during the time had similar issues with the IT. Don't know what is the relevance of this post today. Was there any new developments as a result of those raids.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contactbrij
    *yogeshraja ; - Good initiative to make people aware about the truth behind these so called branded builders and the mess they have created for themselves and all stakeholders.. As the saying goes 'You shall sow as you reap'
    You do bad and the bad comes back to you. Hence must strive to only do good for all.

Also would like to know how come you are now highlighting prominent builders like RNA AA and Nirmal as bad whereas earlier you never mentioned anything negative in your posts etc.. Any specific reason for change in stance..
    I always thought you were super bullish on Mumbai real estate and always positive based on your posts..
    Going by your recent posts, looks like we may get some more news on other builders as well going forward .. Is it so ?

contactbrij;-

Well I was never being super bullish on Mumbai real estate but I go according to time.Only time will tell that real estates prices are up or down. Till now no good new for price correction.

Members should be know and stay alert fraud done by some builders like RNA and Nirmal. They should stop buying in under construction property. So I started to posting documents on the threads.

Right now I believe the prices are coming down due to the real estate problems like high property prices, NPA of banks etc but at the same time supply side is also stop due to the high court order staying ban on mumbai constructions.

yes if other builders do frauds as well going forward I will post their documents too.
    CommentQuote
  • Received demand letter for Gampoint yesterday. Anyone else has received it? Is this the result of the above mentioned pressure of media on Nirmal. Any idea if they have really started the work or is this just a show off to prove he is committed to the project. Once all this pressure is over he may again stop the construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...need ur advice on this project....i have got this offer wherein i have to pay just stamp duty and registration and rest is to be paid on possession....

Even if the builder delays the project the emi will be borne by him till possession....should i invest in this project or no? They claim the possession to be in dec 2017? Are their chances for this project to be completed by then?
    CommentQuote
  • jparekh91; there is enough to read on this project please go through previous post and take your call.
    CommentQuote
  • amarworld13; what is the gamepoint demand for podium1, 2, 3 or lobby 1st floor what is it for. I have not seen the crane at the construction sight move from it position for last 3 weeks or may be more.
    CommentQuote
  • jparekh91; December 2017 is out of question its all false even the agreements being signed has December 2019 as the date for possession - even that looks impossible.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everybody
    I have booked flat in Aces in 2010 paid almost 66%of agreement. But they demand more, any one has what's up group of Aces n match point
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by josephc
    amarworld13; what is the gamepoint demand for podium1, 2, 3 or lobby 1st floor what is it for. I have not seen the crane at the construction sight move from it position for last 3 weeks or may be more.

Demand letter says work initiated for casting of 1st slab. I guess its for 1st floor. As I have received demand for podium already.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone ,I am new to this post and forum,i have a flat in match point .I was told possession is December -2015,but the way progress is going on ,it will be 2020.

I think we have to get together and file a complaint or let's meet up the builder at his office and understand the reason for delay .

I saw a video on how the Kalyan project was delayed and the complaints have been registered .

It's time to get together .

Let's creates whatsapp group and share all our contacts and pressurize the builder .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pradeep ,I have sent you my contact info on your email address .Please add me to whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • can someone please help me to be a part of your whatsapp grp.
    CommentQuote