Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
Reply
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • everyone wants to be a part of whatsapp group including me but IREF does not permit to share email ids and contact details wonder what is way out. probably members meeting up on a weekend at the construction site at a specific time should help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by josephc
    everyone wants to be a part of whatsapp group including me but IREF does not permit to share email ids and contact details wonder what is way out. probably members meeting up on a weekend at the construction site at a specific time should help.


    Originally Posted by Sejsuv
    can someone please help me to be a part of your whatsapp grp.


    josephc; Sejsuv;
    You both have more than 10 posts so should be able to send Private Messages your contact details to any member with more than 10 posts.

    Click on user name and you will see option 'Send Private Message to....'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    *josephc ; *Sejsuv ;
    You both have more than 10 posts so should be able to send Private Messages your contact details to any member with more than 10 posts.

    Click on user name and you will see option 'Send Private Message to....'

    Create a fb or open blog link..post ur numbers there with some proof of buy like allotment letter/receipt..admin can add then...
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest photographs for us open. Am not based in Mumbai currently. Appreciate if someone can update on progress. No activity by way of demand letters for aces.
    Has someone tried selling their booked units at us open. How has the experience been?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrnair
    Any latest photographs for us open. Am not based in Mumbai currently. Appreciate if someone can update on progress. No activity by way of demand letters for aces.
    Has someone tried selling their booked units at us open. How has the experience been?



    I tried inquiring with local brokers, but no one wants to come near Nirmal Construction, due to delayed construction and sub standard quality of final product.

    The only positive for this project is proximity to Station. Other than that, it has pretty much lost its premium project tag. I foresee a wide gap between the brochure promises and actual.

    So at this time, either legal route or sit tight seems only 2 possible alternatives.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ajay Nair & the rest,


    Please find the latest pic took on 24th April of US open.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I inquired with Site personnel abt the delay.


    He assured that by the end of April, there will be a clearance given by the BMC for the further construction of Game point & Grand slam.


    So far, for Game point n Grand slam, 3rd Podium construction on going.


    We have to yet receive the completion Architect certificate for it.
    CommentQuote
  • We have recd the dl for aces for 25th slab almost two month back. after that no news.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Thyssen;
    CommentQuote
  • For Game point n Grand slam, is it 3rd Podium construction on going or first floor. I have received DL for 1st floor slab of Grand slam.

    Anyone else has received DL?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the only option is to get together and decide on the action plan .

    Let's meet up at the site on coming Sunday at 11 am .there are lot of rumors about this builder and we need to take legal aid .

    A huge sun of our investment has been invested in Nirmal and now the project is in a mess .

    Friends let's take action and meet up at 11 am at the site .

    Please confirm who is coming ,let's start somewhere
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends ,Is anyone coming
    CommentQuote
  • sorry anilbhadra;.....tomorrow looks difficult for me :(
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Anil,
    thanks, I am out of town, will be back in june 2nd week, we can meet around that time, this will give everyone ample time , So Members in Aces and Matchpoint can arrange A Meeting and Willingness to Join Meeting around at that time,, If you guys can meet before that it is fine
    and will take update from you.
    Thanks
    Manohar Tejwani
    CommentQuote
  • Dear anilbhadra;
    I am not in town as well. Will be in town in July. However, if the other members plan to meet then you may go ahead and if there is any plan of action to be actioned, folks who are outside can confirm their agreement.
    Ajay
    CommentQuote