• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

could not trace the id any specific user who you could point me out to

Comment

Originally posted by Sejsuv View Post
      Hi, unfortunately we haven't yet found buyers for our flat. everyone seems to be scared of this builder and offering peanut value for this flat. I would rather keep it than sell it in loss.

Even I would like to be part of the whatsapp group, please someone help.

josephc; I too have booked my flat in Gamepoint. Can you please post pictures of the status of work completed so far? (as it gives me at least 'some' happiness)
      Will post some pics shortly

Comment

Originally posted by ankitbhadra View Post
        There is already an watsapp group for usopen in dat we hav 45 to 50 members... i u want 2 join go through all post in forum u ill get e id on dat u can mail ur cntct no along with name and details.
        I could not trace the id can you point me to specific user. maybe I missed a page will try again

Comment

Originally posted by masterinvest View Post
          Hi josephc;

Yes you need to deduct TDS before making payment to the builder. They (Nirmal) have a nice pdf presentation on how to pay TDS online via net banking. Once payment is made, you need to share the e-challan with the accounts team at nirmal and they shall adjust your account with the same. Please note, builder will not suo motu inform you of the obligation to pay TDS since the Tax Laws clearly states that it is the responsibility of the payer to deduct TDS before making payment. Hence, if you have not done it yet, you need to adjust all prior unpaid TDS from your next payment.
          @masterinvest - I have already paid my TDS with applicable penalty. the point I was trying to make was that at the time of booking I was not communicated of any additional taxes apart from stamp duty, registration and vat its only in Jan 2015 that I was communicated by the Nirmal that I am liable to pay TDS. as I said I am not an investor just a consumer. A common man not be aware of such changes or maybe I was just ignorant but somewhere this communication from the builder should have come at the time of my purchase in September 2013. going by the post I am assuming @sejsuv seems surprised. imagine consumers having to pay the fees alongwith interest to the government for no fault of theirs. With no choice I have already paid all my outstanding TDS in May 2015 (accumulating that extra funds took some time). I am sure there are other members who must have been as surprised and shocked as I was hence the query.

Comment

Originally posted by masterinvest View Post
            I received demand letter for Gamepoint for the Podium 2 slab. Has anyone received anything similar??
            Yes I have received Demand letter for Podium 2 slab with incorrect numbers have been following up with nirmal .the executive will be sending me the revised Demand letter this week. this has happened before too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sejsuv View Post
              thanks ajayrnair;. i had no clue about this.
              just to clarify...in other words we pay 1% less (of each installment-excluding ST) to nirmal? am i correct?

Nirmal guys never told me about this
              ajayrnair ; Sejsuv ; just to elaborate
              if
              you owe developer = 200000
              you pay developer = (200000 - 1% TDS) + ST @4.2% on 2Lac
              1% TDS you deposit to Govt and provide challan to developer for adjustments.
              I usually issue two cheques to the developer - one for ST and one for due amt less 1% TDS

This is what I do

Comment

US open Gamepoint - These pics are as on 26th Sept 2015
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by josephc View Post
                  Yes I have received Demand letter for Podium 2 slab with incorrect numbers have been following up with nirmal .the executive will be sending me the revised Demand letter this week. this has happened before too.
                  Funny part is that they went directly from Stilt to Podium 2. No Podium 1??? Yes and the numbers in the Demand Letters are faulty....need to be careful

Comment

Originally posted by josephc View Post
                    US open Gamepoint - These pics are as on 26th Sept 2015
                    Thanks for the latest pics. Looks like those are the only 2 dudes working the construction site....coz its always 2-3 guys in every pic

Comment

thanks a lot @josephc for the pics.

Looks like the work progress has slowed down. Not much done since i last visited.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X