Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all ,I have received all the data and will create whatsapp group in a weeks time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anil and rest of my friends

I will be coming .. lets settle on suitable dates.. me too from outside of Mumbai..

Vijay Nimbalkar.
    CommentQuote
  • In view of the penalty on Jaypee by NCDRC we should take Nirmal to task now.

Link to article in economic times which I am sure most of you must have read.

More home buyers are now willing to file cases against builders in NCDRC
    NEW DELHI | MUMBAI: Lawyer Sahil Sethi has got over 25 calls since Tuesday morning from home buyers wanting to file cases against builders in the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission. They too want an order like the one Sethi got in a case he filed against builder Jaypee for delaying its Kalypso Court project in Noida.

The commission asked Jaypee to pay 12% interest for the delay and to complete the project by July 21, failing which it will have to pay Rs 5,000 per day

Read more at:
    http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/real-estate/more-home-buyers-are-now-willing-to-file-cases-against-builders-in-ncdrc/articleshow/52214767.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Best wishes...from a common man like you...these blood suckers ( Fraud builders )should be punished in this birth itself...
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • There was a consumer court judgement for jaypee and Lodha
    CommentQuote
  • It was in favor of consumers .No more delay in possession ,else pay interest .once my whatsapp group is ready ,we will send the complaint to consumer court (NSRDC),now it's time of Nirmal .

Have to expose him on delays in the projects
    CommentQuote
  • Easier said than done.. I am sure there would already be several cases filed against him in consumer courts.. Only if people unite in sufficient numbers will it help..and verdict may be faster..
    CommentQuote
  • If you read my message ,I mentioned we are creating a whatsapp group ,wherein the complaint will be filed not from individual ,but as a group .
    CommentQuote
  • Minimum 200 peoples. Those who dare To speak out and want their investment to be safe will join the group .
    CommentQuote
  • I want to join the whatsapp group too. Anil Bhadra can you please give your email id so I can send you my number?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VilayatiBabu
    I want to join the whatsapp group too. Anil Bhadra can you please give your email id so I can send you my number?

Even I would like to be part of the group. Is the group already been created?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarworld13
    Even I would like to be part of the group. Is the group already been created?

I too am keen to be part of the watsapp group. Can you advise please..
    CommentQuote
  • Group will be created soon and everyone will get invitation in June .
    CommentQuote
  • We have very simple demands ,give us possession as mentioned in agreement or start the interest from June
    CommentQuote