Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • pls help I also want to join whatsapp group. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If all of you attended meetin today at 11:00 am Nirmal lifestyle ground floor Pizza Hut ,then we can exchange our contacts and later add you to whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Alternatively you guys can find me on Facebook an Skype
    CommentQuote
  • please know the whatsup grp no. to be added. I am planning for legal action against Nirmal US open project. If any one interested can share there contact no.
    CommentQuote
  • We had a very successful meeting and 40 legal cases are going to be filed.

All those who wants to join the group can send me private message .
    CommentQuote
  • Good to know that, can u please share email ID.. I tried to find u on fb but not able to recognize.
    CommentQuote
  • @anilbhadra
    Is your skype id same as here.
    I missed the meeting, I am currently not in town. Looking forward to be part of the whatsapp group soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Aces

Any update on why work has stopped?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on why work has stopped?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls share what's app group for Aces or US open
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I have also booked flat in Game point and would like to join whatsapp group. Also please let me know if you are again planning to meet at Nirmal office.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked my flat in Grandslam US open in 2013 .
    Please share the contact details or whatsup / skype /FB details .
    Also share the minutes of meeting which was held on Saturday 4th June.

Appreciate if anyone can reply on it at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked flat in Game point and would like to join whatsapp group.
    Also please let me know if you are again planning to meet at Nirmal office.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    No sharing or indirect hinting of personal information like full names, email addresses, numbers, or home / business names, addresses on the forum. If need be, share such in private messages. Personal information of any individual, whether member or not, will be deleted. DON'T reveal real world information about a member, administrator or a moderator from any source, public or private. DON'T post any information about members, revealing legal names, addresses, occupations or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Warm regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any plans to have meeting again

Anyone has written letter or twitter to Narendra Modi ( @narendramodi) in theses case.

Warning: Stay Away from these Mumbai,Thane, Navi Mumbai Projects - Here are Evidences --- IREF

Approaching PM is also a good initiative if gather all evidences as mentioned in IREF.

Please share

Did anyone gather information from the Municipal Corporation website (BMC) . Because whenever I tried it hangs ups

Can anyone please send private message to know the whatsup id ...

There is no conversation or update going on...
    NO post??

anilbhadra ;
    , Can you please send a private message to know the whtsup group id as my PM tab is still not active. As said earlier there are 40 legal case filed against Nirmal , hence wanted to know more on it.
    Appreciate if you can reply at the earliest.

Thanks
    CommentQuote