Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nothing to post. Your money has been sucked up by the dying planet called "Nirmal"
    CommentQuote
  • @anilbhadra ji I need to talk to you something very important related to this issue. So, could you please give me your contact number?
    CommentQuote
  • Ms shreyaagarwa; please message me in my private mail box ,a we are not allowed to share any personal data on this forum
    CommentQuote
  • Bushra was able to connect to me by private message in my inbox
    CommentQuote
  • As you have joined the forum recently , unable to send you private message .

You may find me in Facebook .
    CommentQuote
  • This is one of the pathetic builder i have came across. If you have money and you just want to throw away then go for this builder. you will never get your flat built :)
    CommentQuote
  • anilbhadra; ji I am unable to connect you via your private mail box. So, could you please drop me your number in my private mail box?
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Messages:
    Members can send and receive personal messages only after the completion of 10 meaningful posts. :)
    CommentQuote
  • How do I join the whatsapp group? I am not able to send you my whatsapp details. Can someone send me a way to do that if you do not have 10 *meaningful* posts?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today and didnt observe any development
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I visit the site everyday ,no movement at all
    CommentQuote
  • There is no other way to send personal message ,unless you send 10 messages
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All

I have just joined this forum, any chance if I can join the whatsapp group.

Frustrated Matchpointer!
    CommentQuote
  • @Anilbhadra : Please keep me updated regarding future meetings. What are the possibilities for a chat or adding me to the Whatsapp group?
    Just searched 'Facebook', cannot take a chance...

Frustrated Matchpointer!
    CommentQuote
  • anilbhadra; Can you send me direct message and then i can contact you by whatsapp?
    CommentQuote