Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sachinbankar
    HI everyone,

I have book apartment in US OPEN - GAME POINT and 29 July 2016 i met the Nirmal Team for checking update on this project. They told the position date is Apr 2020. I am very disappointed as it is already the third time they changed the date. First time when booking they had told Dec 2017, 2nd time - Dec 2018 and now Apr 2020.

It is really disappointing and frustrating however consider yourself lucky if they deliver by 2020. Going by their history and past records typically Nirmal takes at least 10 years to deliver. If you guys leave it completely on them they will not deliver before 2022 unless RERA puts them in spot.
    P.S. I have not booked in any Nirmal projects as warned against it by my close friend who had 1st hand bad experience with them
    CommentQuote
  • Jony2016; , Shyam1405; I have sent you a msg. April 2020 phew it will be worse. atmosphere project near Nahur which started this year or November 2015 is at 15th floor currently in flat 10 months. nirmal keeps making excuses of no cc, environment clearance, water issues etc point is he is rolling the money in different projects to capitalize and buy properties so consumers like us continue to face these issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I recently booked a flat in Aces and builder was prompt enough in doing an agreement within a month. My agreement states the possession date as May 2018. Plus I booked under the scheme where the builder will bear my EMI till possession if it's delayed beyond May'18 which sort of gives me a hope that the builder will now look to finish on time.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Jony20161 years ago
      Next time When we all members meet together?
      This project progress is totally stop from last 6 month
      I don't think so this will finish on 2018
      This builder is fording with us
      Time to meet all members together.
  • Originally Posted by Nitin Bhatia
    Hi,

I recently booked a flat in Aces and builder was prompt enough in doing an agreement within a month. My agreement states the possession date as May 2018. Plus I booked under the scheme where the builder will bear my EMI till possession if it's delayed beyond May'18 which sort of gives me a hope that the builder will now look to finish on time.

Hey,

Need clarification. Builder will bear EMI till possession or only if it is delayed beyond May 2018, which means buyer will continue paying pre-emi till may 2018. Also, is there any force majeur clause, where builder will issue a letter citing lack of labour / materials and will skip away from paying EMI? Normally subvention is for a fixed period like 1yr, 2yr, it's rarely open ended like till possession.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Are you sure Nirmal will pay EMI? I will be pleasantly surprised even if they pay interest part forget EMI :)

KK
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, that's the scheme under which they are selling the remaining units. I have a letter from them stating the same. I heard this from a couple of guys, not sure about the extent to which it's true, but the Nirmal management wants to overhaul it's image entirely because the world knows that delays are an integral part of all Nirmal projects. They have taken a huge reputational hit because of consumer grievances. So apparently, the new scheme is to assure the new buyers that there would be no delay and if there is they will bear the interest component of EMIs for 18 month May 18, plus under the scheme they are also bearing the entire EMI till May 18. It's there on all their new ads/hoardings. Although, I avoid trusting builders on their promises ( I have had similar experiences even with Runwal), I hoping this scheme would spur them to complete on time.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, that's the scheme under which they are selling the remaining units. I have a letter from them stating the same. I heard this from a couple of guys, not sure about the extent to which it's true, but the Nirmal management wants to overhaul it's image entirely because the world knows that delays are an integral part of all Nirmal projects. They have taken a huge reputational hit because of consumer grievances. So apparently, the new scheme is to assure the new buyers that there would be no delay and if there is they will bear the interest component of EMIs for 18 month May 18, plus under the scheme they are also bearing the entire EMI till May 18. It's there on all their new ads/hoardings. Although, I avoid trusting builders on their promises ( I have had similar experiences even with Runwal), I hoping this scheme would spur them to complete on time.

Don't trust Nirmal. Nirmal is a Fraud builder. There will be certain clauses and disclaimers in this EMI scheme, which Nirmal will use to fool buyers.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, that's the scheme under which they are selling the remaining units. I have a letter from them stating the same. I heard this from a couple of guys, not sure about the extent to which it's true, but the Nirmal management wants to overhaul it's image entirely because the world knows that delays are an integral part of all Nirmal projects. They have taken a huge reputational hit because of consumer grievances. So apparently, the new scheme is to assure the new buyers that there would be no delay and if there is they will bear the interest component of EMIs for 18 month May 18, plus under the scheme they are also bearing the entire EMI till May 18. It's there on all their new ads/hoardings. Although, I avoid trusting builders on their promises ( I have had similar experiences even with Runwal), I hoping this scheme would spur them to complete on time.

Wish you luck and hope you do get your home in time.
    Nirmal wanting to overhaul their reputation is not reflected in the ground realities in their projects. Did you check for the clauses under which they will bear the EMIs caused by delay? I always thought their campaign a few months back was to attract a new set of gullible buyers and get some cash inflows. Imho, In today's time, builders with most honest intention too will struggle to complete projects in time.
    CommentQuote
  • My letter does not state any clauses. It simply says that Nirmal will bear my EMI for 18 months and interest component for 18 months post delay. There is nothing else other than this. As a matter of fact, my loan disbursement from the bank happened last month and I have the subvention confirmation form the bank as well. Presently they are bearing my EMIs on the disbursed amount.
    HomeToLiveIn; I agree with you that builders struggle to complete on time, although I doubt how many really have honest intentions :-) I have had similar to horrible experience even with other builders so i am mentally prepared for all this crap. My sibling booked a flat with Runwal in a pre launch, the date of possession in agreement was 2 years away from what was committed during pre launch, stating same old stupid reasons. So frankly, I am least surprised. My such experiences are not limited just to Nirmal.
    CommentQuote
  • The only way is to go legal and take the support of law. We are not able to exchange contact on this group. Please arrange a time to meet up at the site and then we can exchange each other contacts and include everyone in the group. Many peoples have gone legal in the group .Rather than hearing to false promises,it is better to get a court order.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, btw I stay 5 minutes away from the US open project and I can easily watch the progress from my present apartment's balcony and let me tell all of you that there is not even a single worker that I could spot in the last 3 weeks. There was some activity before that but the project is literally at stand still now. I don't even see any machine moving even by an inch.

As AnilBhadra was stating, it would be good for all to meet once and deliberate on next course of action. Since I am new on this group, if there is a way for me to join a WhatsApp group or something, i can keep everyone updated on what I see everyday. Not sure if the earlier members have already met or taken some action, but if not then let's just raise hands and say who all is ready to come to the site and meet. We can choose some Sunday for a catch up
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.Nitin I also stay next door to us open ,we can meet at citi of joy parking 3 on Sunday near sand garden .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, let's do that but would be very beneficial if other people can join us too. Anyone else who can make it?
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body update about progress of ACE Building of US Open in Mulund? Nirmal Lifestyle is playing with buyers. Need to get right information & have to act unitedly.
    CommentQuote
  • People have already acted against him and many cases have been filed against him.
    CommentQuote