Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

So it seems that either you wait it out or file a case. But seriously does anyone think that possession date of Dec 2019 is also achievable? Based on track record I am estimating at least 2025 and that too without most of the promised amenities. I can see work on city of jot still going on...!

Comment

This look interesting, as the building is not completed , how they can send the letter of brick work and plastering. i am on 28th floor, they should handover complete building at one time, it cannot be staggered.

Comment

Originally posted by MTEJWANI View Post
        This look interesting, as the building is not completed , how they can send the letter of brick work and plastering. i am on 28th floor, they should handover complete building at one time, it cannot be staggered.
        Hi MTEJWANI. Can you confirm which building is this?

Comment

Any news on construction, has anyone received demand letter for next slab for Grandslam (or any other building). Podium 3 demand was received in November, its almost 2 months now. I am afraid if they have stopped the construction again.

Comment

Originally posted by amarworld13 View Post
            Any news on construction, has anyone received demand letter for next slab for Grandslam (or any other building). Podium 3 demand was received in November, its almost 2 months now. I am afraid if they have stopped the construction again.
            No such demand yet from game point building as well. Seems like work has gone slow

Comment

amarworld13; yes you are right no Demand since November for Gamepoint. I checked work last Saturday there were some workers on the site but yes the work has definitely and definitely gone slow yet again. Trademark nirmal style
              Last edited February 2 2016, 11:50 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

basically its a trend nirmal sites gets active during the MCHI and various other property exhibitions. Just hoping that its not true again

Comment

It has come to my attention that they have not yet received CC beyond the 1st floor. 2019+6m is what he is committing in the agreement. Looks unlikely even that is going to be met. Also heard that MAIVAN construction technology plan is also dropped for Game Point due to cost escalation.Thus, even after completion finishing quality will be another question mark. Be prepared for the long haul and have very low expectations. Just hope for the best.

Comment

does anybody know the status of Ace and Matchpoint, how many floors have been completed ?

Comment

Kunaal25; i think i counted 18 floor complete and 19th in progress but even that work looks very slow now
                      Last edited February 4 2016, 12:25 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X