Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

I got slab 1 demand letter in dec-15 for Gamepoint.

please confirm if anyone has got this too.

Comment

Originally posted by amarworld13 View Post
      I had received demand letter for Gamepoint around 24th Nov 2015 for Podium 3. Not heard anything for last 3+ months
      Sorry it was for Grandslam.

Comment

Just an update
        - Last demand for Gamepoint was November end. No demand post that.
        - The long boom tower crane has been planted on gamepoint and grandslam in February.
        - general feeling that a demand note would be on it way in this month.
        - some work continues but still the manpower deployed is not as how it usually is for a full fledged construction site.

Comment

Grand Slam

Hi everybody
          I have booked flat in grand slam in 2013, paid almost 40% of agreement amount so far, but registration not yet done.
          Is there anybody who has done registration in the same building recently and what is the possession date builder giving on agreement. Also is he mentioning anything in agreement about rent he is going to pay after dishonouring possession date.
          In my opinion he can not complete this project before 2025,but since already paid huge amount ,there is no way to get out of this project
          Your guidance, suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.
          Regards

Comment

Not worth the price, it will not give good yield!

Comment

hi Mr. SUHAS JADHAV;
              i suggest please get done with the registration. At least you will own the flat officially.

any reasons for not doing that so far?
              Last edited March 11 2016, 01:18 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

HDFC has stopped disbursing loan for US Open Game Point building.

Reason: i) They will require APPROVED PLANS from BMC till the floor on which the Flat is located. ii) Disbursement will depend on level till which CC is given by BMC.

US Open Gamepoint plans are neither approved nor is the CC available beyond the 1st floor

If there are ppl who have taken loan from HDFC and have booked flats on floors beyond the 1st are advised to check this out with them as well.

Now Nirmal is saying that they are diverting customers to other Banks like PNB and ICICI so as to ensure that they get paid on time. So they are now advising customers to move their loan file to these Banks.

What to make of the above development, I do not know and would invite people to share their thoughts on the same. But in a nutshell, this will definitely add to the delay....

Comment

Any new updates?

Comment

SUHAS JADHAV; I have not done my registration either. There are advantages and disadvantages as @Sejsuv has mentioned one. this is a delayed project incase you choose to square off probably not registering would work in your favor clientwise as well as from the builder end. However so far its a delayed project and not a disputed project, god forbid it turns out to be latter then what sejsuv says will be essential - personally I don't think there is something like that incase there is please enlighten me. Alternately you can opt for the legal route @kevin suggested but I guess you will then first need to register, I am not sure though. Yes I agree with you since you have put in lot of money its difficult to get out. Nirmal shamelessly talks about returning the funds only across 2 years or more in installments with penalties added what else can a builder who is short on funds or should I say bankrupt do ne will always try to eat our hard earned honest money.
                    Last edited April 6 2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I-T raids on Nirmal Lifestyle offices, Dharmesh Jain's residence

The investigation department of income tax is currently conducting a raid on Nirmal Lifestyle offices and the MD, Dharmesh Jain's residence in Mumbai.

The raid which started yesterday morning is currently on at 18 locations all over Mumbai.

An senior income tax official said that the raid has been conducted as the builder has shown lower income and has evaded taxes.

Around 70 to 80 I-T officials have been put on this raid.

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2400818_1.html

Last edited April 16 2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X