Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why Nirmal has dropped their rate so low ? They are quoting 8991 for Zircon and 8883 for US open. Is there any issues with this projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    why Nirmal has dropped their rate so low ? They are quoting 8991 for Zircon and 8883 for US open. Is there any issues with this projects ?

I Think its the start of Fizzing out of RE bubble. If one would do the through research they will find out just from rates being offered by top builders in upcoming PHases of their constructions.

IB Green Panvel PH 2 now on various ads 4700 psf rate also not any buyers available for resale even at 4000 those who booked early at 1900.

Nirmal has lowered its rates for further phases.

Few developers in Western suburbs are lowering the prices for final purchases and offering discounts especially in Goregaon to Borivali belt.

Ghatkopar and Chembur are seeing new launches are almost 20-30% discount to current market prices.

So now just wait and watch or if in hurry to buy try hard to negotiate with builder at not less than 20% of the price they are quoting and do not invest in highly over priced area like New Mumbai or extended suburbs.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any pic of the progress of the construction?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked on 21st floor.Floor rise was 70/-.I havent received allotment letter i was told i will be getting letter once registry done..as per sales guy, they dont have any doscount offer for US open now... offer is for ZIRCON.New booking started for grand slam in US open and its having 80-20 scheme.I am visiting there site tomorrow will keep you guys posted on construction progress.
    CommentQuote
  • 8891 offer is untill 20th july, for USopen and Zircon both.
    Its more of a eyewash, because no availablity below 30th floor and mandatory floor rise of 70.
    Meaning effective cost would be minimum 11k and depending on stage of construction approx 50-55% of total cost is due for payment immediately.
    In my opinion Possession will not be before 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal lifestyle

looks like the us open/ nirmal life style projects are taking advantage of people.
    do they send the nri schemes of 8961 every few months?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    8891 offer is untill 20th july, for USopen and Zircon both.
    Its more of a eyewash, because no availablity below 30th floor and mandatory floor rise of 70.
    Meaning effective cost would be minimum 11k and depending on stage of construction approx 50-55% of total cost is due for payment immediately.
    In my opinion Possession will not be before 2017.

Bhuwan, are you sure that the floor rise is 70 for zircon? It does not add up to 9. Nirmal always quote rates/numbers which finally add up to 9. Also do you know the possession date they are specifying in the agreements?
    CommentQuote
  • Booked at Matchpoint, US Open

Hi,

Had booked in Matchpoint, US Open, thinking possession would be in June 2013. When registered that became June 2015, and now seems like June 2020. Will need to wait and watch till 2015. What are options for we buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you booked recently? at what rate you booked and on which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Booked at Matchpoint, US Open

Hi,

I booked in Aug 2010 for 8th Floor, completing 3 years now. The rate then was quite low but wait seems to be endless.
    Trying to find the actual completion date.
    In fact, they should send us photos regularly like other builders, would be useful and informative.
    CommentQuote
  • Look like builder is in Financial mess ! Recently ( 18th Aug 2013) they have reduced their rate to RS 9000 per sq feet , as they are not getting any new customers to fund the project.
    CommentQuote
  • hi, i am also in same boat. Did called builder office, not getting proper reply. They mentioned that some approval are pending which can be done by end of this month. but still ensuring this project will be complete by Dec 2015. Builder has to do some magic. we may need to find some way to fight against this nonsense.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders like these should be blacklisted, and made public on TV Channels - instead they end up sponsoring Real estate programs, luring more innocent buyers and further messing up the matter. The 80:20 ban will hit them hard now and stop all work...
    CommentQuote
  • All- 99Acres is offering stamp duty and registration off on this property- cant be a good sign then, can it?
    CommentQuote
  • So what should one do if he has invested in US open in 2010 with 6800/ psf (Including floor rise) ? Wait till the 2017 or 2018 OR simply book profit & check out !!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote