Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Kindly do not mislead innocent flat buyers. My post was meant for the salaried class who pay their life savings for buying a flat and are the end users. It is not meant for investors like you.

a) Let me put this question to you "Which project has been completed by him on time or with a maximum delay of one year??? The delayed projects I am referrring to are City of Joy- 5 years delay, the expected delay for the current one at L.B.S is a cool 5 years. You must be okay with this kind of delay but not the salaried class. I really appreciate your patience. This patience will ensure that builders will never deliver projects on time.The number of frustrated flat buyers with this group have grown in large numbers as evident on various social groups.

b) An Investor would be able to pay EMI's for the loan as well as monthly rent but not the salaried man.

c) The possession date is mentioned on the agreement and the builder has to abide by that. Small delays are accepted 6 months- 1year.The last thing you expect the builder to tell you is to walk out of the project with profit since you are the end user. This is precisely why a real estate regulator is required in India. If the builder delays he has to pay compensation and not just inform the customer that the project is delayed by 5 years.

The appreciation in property rates you are highlighting has occurred in all the projects in Mumbai and not restricted only to their projects. So they cannot take credit for this.

Comment

No where I am misleading the INNOCENT buyer's who can afford a 1.8 Cr, 2 BHK in Mumbai. Read my post carefully, It is full of examples and Risk involved.

a) I never mentioned any project is completed on time & with a delay of 1 Year. COJ no project was delayed more than 3.5 yrs. Get it verified!!! The users who were cribbing for the delays have today put up there flats for sale at prices which are not justified. They just want an innocent buyer to pay such unjustified prices. You are only looking with your prospective.

b) It is your own calculation that you can afford EMI and Rent or just EMI. You cant live life cut to cut by just affording EMI's and nothing left. " Jitni lambi chadar hai utna hi taang failane ka!!!"
      P.S. I am salaried and not an investor.

c) For your kind information there was nothing sort of Possession date in the agreement 5 years back. So, this stands for new projects. Why cant you opt out? Book your profit and buy a ready possession project. There are plenty of them.

I agree the appreciation has occurred in all projects not just with them, But it is all about pay the interest to the bank or wait for the project to complete with your own funding.

Calculate yourself, I do not support the delays by any builder. What I am trying to tell "Innocent buyers" that if you can afford a property without loan why not go with the builder who has a reputation of delays.

Comment

Sailor,being a Professional Investor myself i can tell you Nirmal is the worst Builder. His quality of construction is very pathetic to say the least. His delays are legendary and the whole market knows his reputation. Reputation is not built by displaying one full page of advertisements with posh sounding names ( read lodha) or using stupid names (read nirmal..us open),reputation is built by constructing good quality homes in a timely manner. Regarding returns,it depends upon what price you bought,the selling price for a area is normally within a range. Sailor If you so love his projects...please park all your savings in his projects. But stop BS.

Comment

Originally posted by invader View Post
          Sailor,being a Professional Investor myself i can tell you Nirmal is the worst Builder. His quality of construction is very pathetic to say the least. His delays are legendary and the whole market knows his reputation. Reputation is not built by displaying one full page of advertisements with posh sounding names ( read lodha) or using stupid names (read nirmal..us open),reputation is built by constructing good quality homes in a timely manner. Regarding returns,it depends upon what price you bought,the selling price for a area is normally within a range. Sailor If you so love his projects...please park all your savings in his projects. But stop BS.

I do not Love his Projects, neither I am a "Professional Investor" like you who has savings to Park with him, What I am trying to tell a Smart Investor that you can save on interest by buying doing your Calculations and Risk assessment.

A Professional Investor will not crib online in a Public Forum for Peoples view and call it BS.

If you differ with my view, Please do not accept it. I might be wrong as I am not a "Professional Investor". I am an "End User" who would like to save his hard earned money.

Comment

Is there a rule which says a "Professional Investor" cannot come to this forum and write comments. You are definitely wrong when it comes to Nirmal's Capability to deliver quality projects on Time. I do not want some gullible person to park his money and regret all His life.

Even if i have savings to buy building portfolios it is none of your business, it is mine. That is how i earn my bread and butter...i have not stopped you from working. Did I? If you indeed are an end user and have invested Good for you. End users do not go about marketing the builder like you do. You are just aa Nirmal's agent disguised as an End User..Scum.

Comment

Originally posted by invader View Post
              Is there a rule which says a "Professional Investor" cannot come to this forum and write comments. You are definitely wrong when it comes to Nirmal's Capability to deliver quality projects on Time. I do not want some gullible person to park his money and regret all His life.

Even if i have savings to buy building portfolios it is none of your business, it is mine. That is how i earn my bread and butter...i have not stopped you from working. Did I? If you indeed are an end user and have invested Good for you. End users do not go about marketing the builder like you do. You are just aa Nirmal's agent disguised as an End User..Scum.
              Mr. Invader, Please do not Invade!!! . and I beg your eyes again to read things carefully, Prior making a lame comments.

Please to your research properly and please take some time to read all the posts I have written in this forum. Then blame someone of being an Agent or End User.

Now please do not get offended and behave like a Noob online.

Comment

Invader is not being noob. He is disuading buyers from investing in Nirmal's projects. Nothing wrong with that. His personal views.

Reading last 4 comments including cobra post I second with him as well.

No possession date mentioned on the agreement doesnt mean one can take forever in absence of real estate regulator or deliver pathetic quality.

Purpose is to make people think twice before buying into Nirmal .

Why doesnt the same happen with Raheja? Can you share any similar post in the forum

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                Mr. Invader, Please do not Invade!!! . and I beg your eyes again to read things carefully, Prior making a lame comments.

Please to your research properly and please take some time to read all the posts I have written in this forum. Then blame someone of being an Agent or End User.

Now please do not get offended and behave like a Noob online.

Comment

Originally posted by mhshpk View Post
                  I enquired last week and the estimated completion date is 2015
                  Hi all

I have recently booked a flat in Nirmal US Open Apartments. I was informed that the possession of Aces & Matchpoint will be around Dec 2016. Reading through this forum I understand the possession has changed from 2014 to now 2016.

I understand that the agreement will have the possession date stated in it, with the developer putting a buffer of +6 months for any delays. Considering there has been delays in most of the people who booked in US Open Apts in 2009 - 2010, have they opted for claiming compensation. I understand as per the Consumer Act & Flat Act, the builder is liable to pay compensation for every day delay post the specified date in the agreement.

Enlighten me if I am wrong in my understanding.

Comment

I too booked in US open and visited ther office yesterday.I was told possesion for City of joy is already given also i saw the construction pace for US open.I belive builder can complete it in 3 yrs

Comment

Have you booked recently? Which building you have booked in - Aces or Matchpoint?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X