Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

People have already acted against him and many cases have been filed against him.
    Last edited August 24 2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hi All,
      I have done my booking in October 2010 and possession date on my agreement was July 2015. I am sure considering speed of the construction it will not be completed within next 1.5 years, in spite there customer relation id sending false emails about completion of construction.

I would like to know whether is there any group or forum nirmal lifestyle us open customer currently exist to discuss this issues, as desperate to join such group. WE NEED TO ACT UNITEDLY.

What are the action needs to be taken, guidance is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by aadya123 View Post
        Hi All,
        I have done my booking in October 2010 and possession date on my agreement was July 2015. I am sure considering speed of the construction it will not be completed within next 1.5 years, in spite there customer relation id sending false emails about completion of construction.

I would like to know whether is there any group or forum nirmal lifestyle us open customer currently exist to discuss this issues, as desperate to join such group. WE NEED TO ACT UNITEDLY.

What are the action needs to be taken, guidance is appreciated.
        Builder is busy selling...they r calling and saying investor flats available for 11000psf all inclusive (transfer fee, parking, club membership etc excluding govt taxes)...But no subvention....obviously no one will buy construction linked with Nirmal given the huge delays...
        I wish they would have offered at 10K CLP or 11K with subvention...

Comment

A meeting has been arranged at Citi of Joy on Sunday at 1 pm near the trump and their at parking 3. All whatsapp group members are attending the meeting. All are free to join and meet your neighbors
          Last edited August 24 2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• cpatra
            cpatra commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a 2 BHK booked in ACES (US Open) . Request to please add me in the Whatsapp Group (Mobile Nos: 9820097481)

Hi Everyone,

Apologies, I could not make it to the meeting. I have been of Mumbai for some office work for last 1 month or so. I came across this article, which I thought would be useful to share.

Why real estate builders are down but not out - Moneycontrol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Bhatia View Post
            Hi Everyone,

Apologies, I could not make it to the meeting. I have been of Mumbai for some office work for last 1 month or so. I came across this article, which I thought would be useful to share.

Why real estate builders are down but not out - Moneycontrol.com
            What a nonsense article !!! What magic is going to happen over the next 6 months that suddenly the real estate market will be recovering?
            Last edited August 30 2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Read not about the rosy part, read about the tools we have. At least I was not aware that a basic thing we can do is file a FIR against the builder for delays. Plus there is an option to to look at consumer grievance redressal mechanism as well.

Comment

How do we get to join the whatsapp group of US open?

Comment

Have been noticing for last 4-5 days that the construction work has resumed and I could see one additional slab been put in. Since I cross the site everyday for work, I could see work happening even today despite being a public holiday.

Comment

Can anyone post latest construction PICs of construction?
                    Last edited September 10 2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X