US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi, any update on progress?

Comment

• Please
        Please commented
        Editing a comment
        They are offering ready to move flat at Nirmal city Kalyan for those who are in hurry as a part of home delivery movement

Hi......Any news on the Construction of Center Court. Appreciate any update received from some source.

Comment

Can someone post and update or atleast a way to put me in the whatsapp group for discussion?

Comment

I have purchased a flat at ACES in Dec 2010 and there is no progress. The sales team and the customer service reps are not responsive at all. I was told that i will get possession in dec 2012 but the progress is very slow. Can we unitedly take a legal action with RERA now being in place? Please let me know if a whatsapp group or common group exists

Comment

• prap19
            prap19 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you pull me in too. Thanks

Is there a group who are thinking about taking legal action under RERA?
          Angila I heard there is a whatsapp group but to share your phone number with them you need to send private message. This site only allows private message if you have more than 10 messages.
          Last edited May 12 2017, 01:42 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• rajesh2847
            rajesh2847 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi ...
            I just joined this forum today ..
            I understand we can't share personal information.
            But if there is any initiative for protest or case against Nirmal under RERA etc .. requesting someone to post that info here .. so that other people can meet physically .

• Tradebiz15
            Tradebiz15 commented
            Editing a comment
            https://t.me/joinchat/DLXFwA2i9laMu2EGWTqWeQ

Hey Guys, did anyone get intimation from Nirmal Lifestyle on an additional 1% VAT to be paid as part of a new levy by the government ? These people are not completing the project and keep asking for more money !

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet?

Comment

Hi ... Is there any one who has booked in "Centre Court" project of US OPEN ??

Btw saw this news link :

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/aV...elop-Mulu.html

​​​​​Will our project also be a part of this deal ??? Any idea anyone ????

Comment

• SSS7883
                SSS7883 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have booked in Center Court US Open in June 2011. At that time it was 4 BHK but they have now changed layout to 2 and 3 BHK only. RERA Completion date for Center Court is Dec 2024. Not sure of next step. Any input will be appreciated

Originally posted by rajesh2847 View Post
              Hi ... Is there any one who has booked in "Centre Court" project of US OPEN ??

Btw saw this news link :

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/aV...elop-Mulu.html

​​​​​Will our project also be a part of this deal ??? Any idea anyone ????
              i don't think there is an official statement yet. From the article, it seems it probably will be!

Comment

• SSS7883
                SSS7883 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have booked in Center Court US Open in June 2011. At that time it was 4 BHK but they have now changed layout to 2 and 3 BHK only. RERA Completion date for Center Court is Dec 2024. Not sure of next steps
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X