Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Very recently I have booked one flat in Grandslam on 9 floor. They have committed that they will finish the project by June 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • All those who have booked in US Open, should share all the information available with them /grievances faced by them, in respect of the said project.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked in US Open in June and I was told till will be completed March 2017 (including 6 months buffer). Now I am learning it is going to be June 17.

How about the rates you paid psf?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, am new to this forum. Had booked a flat in City of Joy in Jul 2009 and got possession in Jan 2013. Couldn't have asked for better returns on investment. Quality may not be 10/10 but is atleast 7-8/10. Having said that, i guess people who have invested in any nirmal projects at launch have had to wait atleast 6-8 years for possession. However, mid course investors have been able to generate profits (albeit lesser) with an investment horizon of 3-4 yrs. So be careful. Nirmal does have a reputation of delays, but given the amenities advertised for Us open, even if he is able to deliver 70-80% of his promises, it would still be a good project. I may be wrong, but if someone can identify projects with similar high class amenities at similar rates, please update me.
    Am looking at taking the plunge again. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Slow construction. Current asking price from the builder not justified.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi nburange, May I know the current asking price?
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal lifestyle us open

Hi i just chkd out the rate for US open, they are quoting a rate of Rs 11800 per sqft + 75 Rs Floor rise & 171 Rs as premium for garden facing, which is coming to 12046 Rs per sqft, kindly advice is it a good buy, cos the current market price in mulung is somewhere between Rs 15000 -16000 Rs Sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasyk
    Hi i just chkd out the rate for US open, they are quoting a rate of Rs 11800 per sqft + 75 Rs Floor rise & 171 Rs as premium for garden facing, which is coming to 12046 Rs per sqft, kindly advice is it a good buy, cos the current market price in mulung is somewhere between Rs 15000 -16000 Rs Sqft.

Are u serious.....Even at 10k (built up not carpet) this is not good investment especially with Nirmal....By the way check with brokers, investors still offloading Nirmal inventory at 9k.... Also average rate in Mulund is 10-11k by builders and below 10k in resale, exceptions apart......don't misguide the forum pls....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ..akki2006, my intention is not to misguide anybody. i did checked few properties of Runwal /Asdford royale & Raj altezza as well, they all were quoting me the same rate of 14-16 k, hence wanted to check if the rates offered in the market are resonable or hiked up. also i m not an investor hence wont be in the position to match the builders requirment of paying hefty down payment & get a price bargain, i can just negotiate as a normal person. Please share any info you want to...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasyk
    Hi ..akki2006, my intention is not to misguide anybody. i did checked few properties of Runwal /Asdford royale & Raj altezza as well, they all were quoting me the same rate of 14-16 k, hence wanted to check if the rates offered in the market are resonable or hiked up. also i m not an investor hence wont be in the position to match the builders requirment of paying hefty down payment & get a price bargain, i can just negotiate as a normal person. Please share any info you want to...

Hi,

checked with Runwal and Ashford builder directly over the weekend, both r offering at 12.5k with normal CLP, and most imp construction more than 50%-70% complete and going on unlike nirmal; rest is ur call to decide, whether u want something with bricks or just on paper and wait for 7-10yrs; read reviews of all nirmal projects in the forum and u will understand what I am trying to say, also remember that one with bad brand/reputation always has to sell cheap, don't mistake in falling that trap
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

No Received DL last 6 months working progress is too much slow, every time blaming BMC only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HANDRY
    Hi

No Received DL last 6 months working progress is too much slow, every time blaming BMC only.

Hi All ...I have booked a flat long back in June 2010 Match point - US Open

The break down of demands issued by Nirmal Group - USOpen so far :

Earnest 20% June 2010
    Allotment 10% August 2010

plinthCompletion 5.0% 06-Aug-11
    Stilt Slab 2.5% 06/Aug-2012
    Podium Slab 1 2.5% 24-Sep-2011
    Podium Slab 2 2.5% 25th Oct-2011
    Podium Slab 3 2.5% 20-Dec 2011

1st Slab 2.5% 01-Feb-12
    3rd Slab 2.5% 22-Sep-12

5th Slab 2.5% 23-Jan-13

So if you see, we had only 3 slabs built in 2012.

and Only one slab in 2013.

Moreover building slabs should be ideally be very fast as compared to other time consuming tasks such as brick work, external plastering and fittings in flats.

With this rate not sure when they will complete the remaining slabs for 38 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • I am in the same boat as well. Infact I started this thread. I get really worried because of the uncertainity of the project. Its hard earned money what you have put and its quite upsetting to see that Nirmal do not even have courtesy to let their customers know about the progress of the project. Since I have booked the flat, lot many friends/relatives had interest in the project . I have turned each one of them away from this project. I should have done my research first before putting my money on this. How do the people who have booked in the flat create a community where they can come together and think of a way forward?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by write2lux
    I am in the same boat as well. Infact I started this thread. I get really worried because of the uncertainity of the project. Its hard earned money what you have put and its quite upsetting to see that Nirmal do not even have courtesy to let their customers know about the progress of the project. Since I have booked the flat, lot many friends/relatives had interest in the project . I have turned each one of them away from this project. I should have done my research first before putting my money on this. How do the people who have booked in the flat create a community where they can come together and think of a way forward?

Stop paying for the next slab and take the builder to the court.
    You think it's so difficult??
    CommentQuote
  • IBD Universal

Looking to buy a house? IBD Universal builder’s affordable housing starts at Rs 12 Lakhs...check out IBD Universal
    CommentQuote