US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Originally posted by saras1705 View Post
    I too booked in US open and visited ther office yesterday.I was told possesion for City of joy is already given also i saw the construction pace for US open.I belive builder can complete it in 3 yrs
    Dear Saras...any project can be completed in 3 years easily...so its not the question of whether Nirmal can; its the question of whether he will!!

Comment

I booked in matchpoint....i thought it was good deal but after reading all theSE threads abt NIRMALS delay in possesion ....am bit worried now

Comment

Got an email today of a special offer rate of Rs 8991 for next 3 days. Does anyone know what the actual rates were until now?

Comment

I have also booked in Matchpoint... On which floor is your flat? Mine is on 22nd.

Yeah these thread does make me think also.... Have you received the allotment letter? Would like to get in touch with you, so that we can discuss and probably get some ideas from each other on this property.

Would like all the people who have booked in Nirmal US Open to actually come together, so that we would be able to deal with the developer together in the event of any issues.

Originally posted by saras1705 View Post
          I booked in matchpoint....i thought it was good deal but after reading all theSE threads abt NIRMALS delay in possesion ....am bit worried now

Comment

Hi Nilesh

Last month, they were selling the so called investor flat @Rs 8883? What is the floor rise they are quoting to you?

Originally posted by nileshdias View Post
            Got an email today of a special offer rate of Rs 8991 for next 3 days. Does anyone know what the actual rates were until now?

Comment

Originally posted by unoally View Post
              Hi Nilesh

Last month, they were selling the so called investor flat @Rs 8883? What is the floor rise they are quoting to you?
              I did not follow-up. The deal was only marketed as "3 days" & for NRI's only. It seemed to be directly from the builder for US Open and Zircon.

I am looking for something in western suburbs for self use. But I was curious as this is first time I have seen a rate drop email from a builder.
              Last edited July 18 2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

why Nirmal has dropped their rate so low ? They are quoting 8991 for Zircon and 8883 for US open. Is there any issues with this projects ?

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                  why Nirmal has dropped their rate so low ? They are quoting 8991 for Zircon and 8883 for US open. Is there any issues with this projects ?
                  I Think its the start of Fizzing out of RE bubble. If one would do the through research they will find out just from rates being offered by top builders in upcoming PHases of their constructions.

IB Green Panvel PH 2 now on various ads 4700 psf rate also not any buyers available for resale even at 4000 those who booked early at 1900.

Nirmal has lowered its rates for further phases.

Few developers in Western suburbs are lowering the prices for final purchases and offering discounts especially in Goregaon to Borivali belt.

Ghatkopar and Chembur are seeing new launches are almost 20-30% discount to current market prices.

So now just wait and watch or if in hurry to buy try hard to negotiate with builder at not less than 20% of the price they are quoting and do not invest in highly over priced area like New Mumbai or extended suburbs.

Comment

is there any pic of the progress of the construction?

Comment

I booked on 21st floor.Floor rise was 70/-.I havent received allotment letter i was told i will be getting letter once registry done..as per sales guy, they dont have any doscount offer for US open now... offer is for ZIRCON.New booking started for grand slam in US open and its having 80-20 scheme.I am visiting there site tomorrow will keep you guys posted on construction progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X