US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Originally posted by Angila View Post
    I have purchased a flat at ACES in Dec 2010 and there is no progress. The sales team and the customer service reps are not responsive at all. I was told that i will get possession in dec 2012 but the progress is very slow. Can we unitedly take a legal action with RERA now being in place? Please let me know if a whatsapp group or common group exists
    were you able to contact anyone?

Comment

• Angila
      Angila commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Is there a whatsapp group or something?

Any updates onthe construction so far?

Comment

A big hoarding has been put up by builder on est express highway again near nahur. Biggest home delivery movement showing consumers seated on red luxury Sofa

Comment

Originally posted by Please View Post
        A big hoarding has been put up by builder on est express highway again near nahur. Biggest home delivery movement showing consumers seated on red luxury Sofa
        They did this last year as well and as promised defaulted on delivery....

Comment

• Tradebiz15
          Tradebiz15 commented
          Editing a comment
          https://t.me/joinchat/DLXFwA2i9laMu2EGWTqWeQ

Hello ,

I also booked flat in 2013 but as of now no good progress at all. Is there any whatsapp group which i can join. ?

Comment

• emply1
          emply1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Please PM me details of whatsapp group if there is any. I would like to join

• Neilmumbai
          Neilmumbai commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have whatsapp group details. Did you find any. ?

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Lol...have they even registered in Rera...no hope for existing buyres...they want to sell more now although thru name of L&T...

Comment

Revised Proposed Date of Completion for Grand-slam and Game-point is 2023...god save all buyers..

Comment

• rajesh2847
              rajesh2847 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any idea on Centre Point ??? Btw are there any more buyers in Centre Court or am I the only one here ... ???

• newbuyer123
              newbuyer123 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am interested in this project as well..anyone knows whats happening ...i heard godrej is taking it over.

Anyone considering a refund?

Comment

• rajesh2847
              rajesh2847 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not that easy .. they say if u cancel .. u will have to bear cancellation charges as mentioned in the allotment letter /agreement. ..

• srikanthv
              srikanthv commented
              Editing a comment
              Even I have been considering a refund.. however re-thinking after hearing about the tie-up L&T Realty... Btw, pls PM me details of any group, i.e. whatsapp or whatever that I can join.... Thanks

Nirmal Lifestyle asked to cough up interest for delayed possession

In a first, city's real estate developer Nirmal Lifestyle will have to pay interest to a homebuyer for delaying possession. Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA) recently passed an order in this regard. If the current interest rate plus 2 per cent is taken into account, the developer will have to pay an interest of around 10.25 per cent to the homebuyer.

The complainant, Ravi Nair, had filed a complaint and claimed an interest from the developer for delaying the possession of its residential project located in Kalyan.

Nair had purchased the flat and registered the agreement on February 2013. He had also paid Rs 22.09 lakh for the same. As per the agreement, the date of possession was June 2016 with a grace period of six months. However, the developer has failed to hand over the flat till date to Nair...

The developer replied to the authority that he is ready to settle the matter amicably but the complainant refused this offer.

Post which, the authority passed an order stating, “It is clear that the possession of the flat has been delayed in this case. Hence, the respondent is directed to lag an interest equal to State Bank of India's highest Marginal Cost of Lending Rate plus 2 per cent as prescribed in rule 18 of MahaRERA, from May 2017 till the date of possession.”

The developer has been asked to pay the interest within a period of 30 days from the date on which such interest becomes due and payable to the complainant. The builder also has to submit the compliance report to the authority within 30 days from the date of payment...

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repor...ession-2552656

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X