Collapse

US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

So what should one do if he has invested in US open in 2010 with 6800/ psf (Including floor rise) ? Wait till the 2017 or 2018 OR simply book profit & check out !!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Hi,

Very recently I have booked one flat in Grandslam on 9 floor. They have committed that they will finish the project by June 2017.

Comment

All those who have booked in US Open, should share all the information available with them /grievances faced by them, in respect of the said project.

Comment

I have also booked in US Open in June and I was told till will be completed March 2017 (including 6 months buffer). Now I am learning it is going to be June 17.

How about the rates you paid psf?

Comment

Hi guys, am new to this forum. Had booked a flat in City of Joy in Jul 2009 and got possession in Jan 2013. Couldn't have asked for better returns on investment. Quality may not be 10/10 but is atleast 7-8/10. Having said that, i guess people who have invested in any nirmal projects at launch have had to wait atleast 6-8 years for possession. However, mid course investors have been able to generate profits (albeit lesser) with an investment horizon of 3-4 yrs. So be careful. Nirmal does have a reputation of delays, but given the amenities advertised for Us open, even if he is able to deliver 70-80% of his promises, it would still be a good project. I may be wrong, but if someone can identify projects with similar high class amenities at similar rates, please update me.
            Am looking at taking the plunge again. Cheers.
            Last edited October 28 2013, 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Slow construction. Current asking price from the builder not justified.

Comment

Hi nburange, May I know the current asking price?

Comment

Nirmal lifestyle us open

Hi i just chkd out the rate for US open, they are quoting a rate of Rs 11800 per sqft + 75 Rs Floor rise & 171 Rs as premium for garden facing, which is coming to 12046 Rs per sqft, kindly advice is it a good buy, cos the current market price in mulung is somewhere between Rs 15000 -16000 Rs Sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by vikasyk View Post
                    Hi i just chkd out the rate for US open, they are quoting a rate of Rs 11800 per sqft + 75 Rs Floor rise & 171 Rs as premium for garden facing, which is coming to 12046 Rs per sqft, kindly advice is it a good buy, cos the current market price in mulung is somewhere between Rs 15000 -16000 Rs Sqft.
                    Are u serious.....Even at 10k (built up not carpet) this is not good investment especially with Nirmal....By the way check with brokers, investors still offloading Nirmal inventory at 9k.... Also average rate in Mulund is 10-11k by builders and below 10k in resale, exceptions apart......don't misguide the forum pls....

Comment

Hi ..akki2006, my intention is not to misguide anybody. i did checked few properties of Runwal /Asdford royale & Raj altezza as well, they all were quoting me the same rate of 14-16 k, hence wanted to check if the rates offered in the market are resonable or hiked up. also i m not an investor hence wont be in the position to match the builders requirment of paying hefty down payment & get a price bargain, i can just negotiate as a normal person. Please share any info you want to...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X