US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2019
600 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : US Open by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund, Mumbai

Originally posted by vikasyk View Post
    Hi ..akki2006, my intention is not to misguide anybody. i did checked few properties of Runwal /Asdford royale & Raj altezza as well, they all were quoting me the same rate of 14-16 k, hence wanted to check if the rates offered in the market are resonable or hiked up. also i m not an investor hence wont be in the position to match the builders requirment of paying hefty down payment & get a price bargain, i can just negotiate as a normal person. Please share any info you want to...
    Hi,

checked with Runwal and Ashford builder directly over the weekend, both r offering at 12.5k with normal CLP, and most imp construction more than 50%-70% complete and going on unlike nirmal; rest is ur call to decide, whether u want something with bricks or just on paper and wait for 7-10yrs; read reviews of all nirmal projects in the forum and u will understand what I am trying to say, also remember that one with bad brand/reputation always has to sell cheap, don't mistake in falling that trap

Comment

Hi

No Received DL last 6 months working progress is too much slow, every time blaming BMC only.

Comment

Originally posted by HANDRY View Post
        Hi

No Received DL last 6 months working progress is too much slow, every time blaming BMC only.
        Hi All ...I have booked a flat long back in June 2010 Match point - US Open

The break down of demands issued by Nirmal Group - USOpen so far :

Earnest 20% June 2010
        Allotment 10% August 2010

plinthCompletion 5.0% 06-Aug-11
        Stilt Slab 2.5% 06/Aug-2012
        Podium Slab 1 2.5% 24-Sep-2011
        Podium Slab 2 2.5% 25th Oct-2011
        Podium Slab 3 2.5% 20-Dec 2011

1st Slab 2.5% 01-Feb-12
        3rd Slab 2.5% 22-Sep-12

5th Slab 2.5% 23-Jan-13

So if you see, we had only 3 slabs built in 2012.

and Only one slab in 2013.

Moreover building slabs should be ideally be very fast as compared to other time consuming tasks such as brick work, external plastering and fittings in flats.

With this rate not sure when they will complete the remaining slabs for 38 floors.

Comment

I am in the same boat as well. Infact I started this thread. I get really worried because of the uncertainity of the project. Its hard earned money what you have put and its quite upsetting to see that Nirmal do not even have courtesy to let their customers know about the progress of the project. Since I have booked the flat, lot many friends/relatives had interest in the project . I have turned each one of them away from this project. I should have done my research first before putting my money on this. How do the people who have booked in the flat create a community where they can come together and think of a way forward?

Comment

Originally posted by write2lux View Post
            I am in the same boat as well. Infact I started this thread. I get really worried because of the uncertainity of the project. Its hard earned money what you have put and its quite upsetting to see that Nirmal do not even have courtesy to let their customers know about the progress of the project. Since I have booked the flat, lot many friends/relatives had interest in the project . I have turned each one of them away from this project. I should have done my research first before putting my money on this. How do the people who have booked in the flat create a community where they can come together and think of a way forward?
            Stop paying for the next slab and take the builder to the court.
            You think it's so difficult??

Comment

IBD Universal

Looking to buy a house? IBD Universal builder’s affordable housing starts at Rs 12 Lakhs...check out IBD Universal

Comment

Originally posted by ajaykk View Post
                Looking to buy a house? IBD Universal builder’s affordable housing starts at Rs 12 Lakhs...check out IBD Universal

kaha mumbai aur kaha jabalpur

Comment

visited site on weekend there is no work progress.As per Nirmal guys they are waiting for some env clearance and work will start after three month.

Comment

Friends,

Is there a way all the members whether it is US open or Triumph/Thrill get together and meet the builder in this month...It is going to be a year since the last slab was laid.....their excuse of next month and 2-3 months are all untrue and we have all the right to know what is the real reason behind this lag.

Comment

i think that the only way to understand the exact reason of delay.am in mumbai.let me know when can we meet up

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X