Vijay group launched Vijay Galaxy a new project yesterday at a Rs. 6000 per sq feet. The project is scheduled to complete at Mar, 2014.

Indeed there is no slowdown in the market. Their construction for 3 crore ORION project is also moving fast.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • M Kumar

Originally Posted by MechEngineer
    Vijay group launched Vijay Galaxy a new project yesterday at a Rs. 6000 per sq feet. The project is scheduled to complete at Mar, 2014.

Indeed there is no slowdown in the market. Their construction for 3 crore ORION project is also moving fast.

what is surprising about this launch is that at this time of uncertainty where most people have adopted a wait and watch policy with very few transactions (thro-out even at low end everest group to mid-end: Dosti vihar to High end :Hira estate, all in thane ) they keep proceeding: hats off to brave builders ???
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone buying property in vijay galaxy? Has the rate of 6000 psf dropped given the current market conditions, or is the builder quoting the same??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajvisalvi
    Had posted this in another thread as well...but did not get any response. There is a website which is offering a project in Thane at Rs4150 psft- looks like a very very good price (a week back this was Rs3990!)

Stunning discount! Ready property on Thane Ghodbunder Rd Rs.4150 /-sq ft, Mumbai group deals, Thane (W) group deals

it would be great if there are others who can comment on this project...

Is this the same deal??
    Ghodbunder Road, Thane Property | Mumbai Property, Best Real Estate Deal in Ghodbunder Road, Thane
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MechEngineer

Its July 2014 and the re-sale flat from investors are available for around 8800 sq.ft. + 1% floor rise + stamp duty + etc etc etc. still no possession. investor will pay transfer prices to builder.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw their 2 page advertisement in the newspaper in the weekend. It seems there is quite amount of inventory left. Is anyone aware the price being quoted by the builder? What is the date of possession being told by builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Lodha splendora was a better bet for whoever invested, atleast they started giving posession for 5-6 towers since last one year. Why would anyone pay 8800/- psf for flat where posession is still not visible?
    CommentQuote
  • Vijay Galaxy.. Any recent bookings made?

Has anyone made any recent bookings in Vijay Galaxy? I heard that they have received OC for one tower and the other tower in maybe a months time. How good is this property in today date for buying and expected rental yield. I am looking to buy ready to move property in thane area and expect about 20k rental yield from it. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Vijay Galaxy today. I am interested in 2 BHK. I got a quotation for 1.2 Cr for a 2 BHK. Is this price justified. I am looking for a 2 BHK in thane RTM. But considering Vijay Galaxy because of the builders reputation, build quality and that one of the towers has OC and the second one is expected to get OC by October. I am expecting that a builder like Vijay must have done a thorough job and OC should not be unduly delayed. Suggestions are needed. Presently I have Parkwoods and Vijay Galaxy as two choices after much survey.
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you check Regency Towers? The 2 bhk is larger and the project consists of 3 towers compared to Galaxy which consists of a single large building.. The look and feel is also quite premium and the location is equally good of not better.. I think prices should be in a similar range..
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that they are getting OC by next week. Whats current price for 2bhk in Vijay Galaxy? I am interested for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote