The project is spread across 25 acres.
It is an integrated township offering 2 and 3 BHK flats.
For further information contact toll free number: 1800 2666666
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tata Primanti- a haven of luxury and privacy from Tata Housing in the millennium cit

Really, Tata coming even inside to my home providing the most basic needs now gives me a home in the millennium city. Yes, Tata stepping in realty has presented the opulent living such as Tata Raisna Residency now comes to propose its new residential project- Tata Primanti Luxury Villas Gurgaon where modern structural design comes together impeccably with the natural landscape, ensuring to the Tata Primanti Executive Luxury Apartments a whole new standard of living. Locating at Sector-72 on Sohna Road (Southern Peripheral Road), Gurgaon, Tata Primanti comes as a haven of luxury and privacy availing the ultra premium facilities and the outstanding level of security, exclusively.

Although, I would be minded to say that the elegant living anywhere is available but the Indian ideology i.e., Tata comes with what are the near to be demanded as the history is witnessed yet. As, the time goes on, people change against their regular necessities. The new phase of quality living and the new face of quantity to the premium facilities come as the major subject accomplished now by Tata Housing through its new residential project replete to keep the living standard high more than the inhabitants of other housing complexes.

Spread over approx. 36 acres of area, Tata Primanti close to the proposed metro station, ISBT and Delhi International Airport with an easy access to Delhi & Jaipur Expressway at NH-8 has made me sure have the better conveniences while commuting. Totally, Tata Primanti is deliberate for those who come with the complete luxuries. Hereby, to get your expectations alive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys

Could anybody provide the all details of this project being launched by TATA in Kalyan.
    I checked the website but there was no information regarding this project.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,You can call the Toll Free number mentioned in the above post.
    It's 1800 2666666
    CommentQuote
  • I called this number but this project in not there when you called and select option (particular number) assigned for particular project. May be this project is not updated in their system. Just try once this toll free number May be I could not follow wisely
    Originally Posted by Krunal Desai
    Hi,You can call the Toll Free number mentioned in the above post.
    It's 1800 2666666
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    You can press any number for any project and when the operator comes you can ask them about the kalyan project and they will give you the details for the Kalyan project.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I have tried this toll free number many times but every time they are unable to connect me to the customer care representative.
    custom toll free numbers
    CommentQuote