Hi,

we are a family of two...one travels to BKC for work and other to Worli. What should be the ideal location to live in such that commutation is least hassle for both? Within my budgets the areas I like are Kandivali west, goregaon east and andheri east.

what would u suggest?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rembrants
    Hi,

we are a family of two...one travels to BKC for work and other to Worli. What should be the ideal location to live in such that commutation is least hassle for both? Within my budgets the areas I like are Kandivali west, goregaon east and andheri east.

what would u suggest?

My Pick would be Goregaon East, a few reasons out of the many, due to it being close to the only BIG green spot remaining in Mumbai, good Connectivity to the WE highway, a little more spread out as compared to Kandivali West and Andheri East.
    CommentQuote
  • Andheri (E) - Avoid- Reasons: Overly crowded, lack of open space, high traffic.
    Kandivali West - Avoid - For the reasons mentioned by aarem. I beleive WE highway is second life line of Mumbai after railways. It takes considerable amount of time to reach WE highway from West.
    That leaves you with obvious choice of Goregoan (E). Although you can also consider Malad E -- mainly upper govind nagar area, Kandivili (E) -- thakur village, complex.
    CommentQuote
  • I would too recommend Goregaon east which has a good proximity to malls and good connectivity by train and road transport
    CommentQuote
  • Kandivali East or Dindoshi is your pick
    CommentQuote
  • If you are thinking from a little longer term prospective, you may want to consider Chembur. With Santacruz-Chembur Link road becoming operational, you can reach BKC and Worli in lesser time.
    CommentQuote