Seth Developers has launched a new project " VASANT OASIS". This project is located on Borosil Plot on Marol GHS road. Followings are the room sizes available,

1- 2BHK
2- 2.5 BHK
3- 3 BHK

Total no. of towers are 16 nos (G+14) with one commercial building. The prices are as follows,

1- BSP 9,850/ PSFT
2- Floor Rise 50/ SQFT
3- Car Park - 5,00,000/
4- Development Charge - 14/ PSFT
5- Corups Fund - 200/ PSFT

Would appreciate comments from sr. members on this project.
Read more
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SHETH VASANT OASIS is developed on 18 Acres of land having 2 , 2.5 and 3 Bedrooms apartments with all modern amenities.
    is Located in heart of Business hub of Suburbs a few minutes’ drive to airport, western & eastern expressway.
    Sheth Developers have launched Vasant Oasis located at Borosil Plot, off. military Rd, Marol Andheri East in Mumbai.
    Sheth Vasant Oasis offers a superb opportunity for investment as well.
    Apartment Amenities

Living & Dining Room : Vitrified flooring up to passage, extensive electrical layout, cable point, tele point, decoration main door windows, granite sills, intercom system

Bedroom : vitrified / laminated wooden flooring, AC Points, extensive electrical layout, tele points.

Master Bedroom : Laminated wooden floofing, extensive electrical layout, tele and A.C. points.

Kitchen : Vitrified flooring, granite kitchen platform (dry & wet) with stainless steel sink, colour glazed tiles dado on platform sides, electric points for aquaguard, refrigerator & exhaust and mixer grinder, piped gas connection.

Bathroom : Ceramic flooring, glazed tiles dado up to door height, hot & cold mixture, drum geyser.

Master Bathroom : Designer bathroom with imported stone shower cubicle and glass partition shower panel

Wall Finish : (Internal) Gypsum plaster with luster paints.

Utility Space : Designer tiles dado upto 8' ft with glass wash basin fitted

Doors : 8' ft high decorative main door and 8' ft hig water proof doors with water out paint finished in bed room & toilets.

Windows : Heavy section aluminium power coated sliding windows with granite sills and fixed grills

Plumbing : Concealed plumbing with high quality CP fitting

Electrification : Concealed copper wiring with extensive layout, modular switches in flats and generator power facilities for common areas

Entrance : Decorative entrance hall

Lifts : Automatic reputed brand lifts

Security System : Gas lead detector / fire alarm / CCTV

CommentQuote
  • This project looks good but location is a big issue with this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I was following the project and was very much interested in this project. But later on I found that there is a Kabristan very close to proposed main entrance and Back side there is a samshan bhumi too. So I decided not to book in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Still selling at same price i.e 9850. Most likely they are going to launch Phase-2 with increase prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant Oasis -Andheri construction Photos 9-April 2012

Vasant Oasis -Andheri construction is going on very fast , check the photos. I am impressed.
    CommentQuote
  • construction is going on at good pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Current price and amenities

Originally Posted by Varun84
    construction is going on at good pace.

Good to know and thanks for the pics.

What is the current price offer and
    hope to know ,they offer the same amenities as promised

Location may be an issue though

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • My friend lived in one of Sheth property in south Mumbai called beau monde , i visited several times .I was totally impressed by their quality and the way they maintain the property. So booked a flat in Vasant oasis last year, I am not sure of current rate , if any one is aware of current rate kindlly mention.
    CommentQuote
  • Good advertising using IREF. But buyers are smarter .. it is well known what happened to the Vasant Lawns project in Thane. The construction is good though.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi AJ2008oo,

I dont know what happend in Vasant Lawns, it would be helpful if you could explain. I booked the property a year ago and paid major amount and i need not advertise using IREF. I posted photos so that other people who invested may share their views on Vasant oasis. It is noting wrong to doubt, if sharing information is called advertising no forum would survive. If you have something to share, please share, than suspecting good people's good intentions.

Check the May 26, 2012 construction progress photos attached.
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant oasis -Andheri 16 JULLY 2012 construction Photos
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment letter for Vasant Oasis

Hi Saikan,

I have also purchased a flat in Vasant Oasis, however I am not sure of they have started the registration of the flats. Also their allotment letter looks like a one way agreement in favour of the builder where he is not mentioning about the promised amenities and possesion of the flats.

Please let me know if your allotment letter shows you the promised amenities vis a vis Swimming pool, gym, interior details..

Regards,
    Roselle.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi roselle,
    Good to see your message, probably I am the first person to do the registration. It was at the end of 2011. The registration document was very bulky it was more than 200 pages, frankly I did not check about the amenities you have mentioned. I will check tonight and get back to you. Buy the way do you have any idea about the current market price for vasant oasis?
    saikan
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant Oasis

Hi! Saikan,

Nice to hear that you have already registered for the flat. Can you tell me what was the stamp duty and registration charges you paid? I have heard about some tax called as 'under construction' service charge. Do you know anything about it?

w.r.t current prices of Vasant Oasis, I think they have raised it to 12,500 INR recently from 11,500. This what I seen in some websites, but I am not sure about it.

Let me know the answer of the above 2 questions. If possible can you give me your email id, so that I can directly check some of these things with you.

Regards
    Roselle
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guyes, I am looking for investing in Vasant oasis. Is any one selling the flat and what rate. Please revert back to me.
    CommentQuote