Seth Developers has launched a new project " VASANT OASIS". This project is located on Borosil Plot on Marol GHS road. Followings are the room sizes available,

1- 2BHK
2- 2.5 BHK
3- 3 BHK

Total no. of towers are 16 nos (G+14) with one commercial building. The prices are as follows,

1- BSP 9,850/ PSFT
2- Floor Rise 50/ SQFT
3- Car Park - 5,00,000/
4- Development Charge - 14/ PSFT
5- Corups Fund - 200/ PSFT

Would appreciate comments from sr. members on this project.
Read more
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The wait is now paying off as the project has turned out to be good in terms of the development of the amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the waiting time is over and it's time for paying with your hard earned money. The flats are neither selling nor is the market willing to pay the desired rent. The investment is deadlocked.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone recently purchased a flat here? What's the All In cost coming up to for 2BHK... Im Getting varied figures from builder, Agents.. Anyone looking to purchase at Vasant Oasis Plz msg me.. Can possibly form a group to get better price..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, We visited this site in dec end 2016 twice. All the club house / swimming pool infrastructure is stunningly perfect; we are interested in 1bhk here which is for 2019 jun possession. We have one major concern how much of these amenities will be up and running till 2019 in perfection ? When this oasis mega project will be completed there would be 1800 flats; can we imagine easily 5000 residents ? How much this infrastructure will suffice ? I suspect after paying nearly 1.35 cr (which they are asking currently; we have not bought it yet ) we will still not be able to extract good benefit from these amenities; the swimming pool is big but for sure very very insufficient to service complex of 1800 flats!!!!! Also how are they in negotiating ? Has any one had any similar concerns ?

Please share on this platform or happy to discuss via personal message. Thanks in advance to all participants in this thread.

JOY003
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joy003
    Dear all, We visited this site in dec end 2016 twice. All the club house / swimming pool infrastructure is stunningly perfect; we are interested in 1bhk here which is for 2019 jun possession. We have one major concern how much of these amenities will be up and running till 2019 in perfection ? When this oasis mega project will be completed there would be 1800 flats; can we imagine easily 5000 residents ? How much this infrastructure will suffice ? I suspect after paying nearly 1.35 cr (which they are asking currently; we have not bought it yet ) we will still not be able to extract good benefit from these amenities; the swimming pool is big but for sure very very insufficient to service complex of 1800 flats!!!!! Also how are they in negotiating ? Has any one had any similar concerns ?

Please share on this platform or happy to discuss via personal message. Thanks in advance to all participants in this thread.

JOY003

Obviously the amenities will not be sufficient... Amenities were planned before 1bhk, so not enough ...
    Lot of investor resale available in market, u can try thru brokers and should get deal of 1cr+...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi experts,

I was considering buying the ready to move in property in Vasant Oasis and needed help from the more experienced members. On the property portals the prices are varying from 1.8 to 2.5., what would be the all inclusive price for ready to move in property in Vasant Oasis ?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shijuhome1 years ago
      The developer is a swing anywhere btwn 14-14.5K which goes down on negotiation a bit.. They can't go below a specific rate since RR have also got increased... For much better rates and preferred flat check for resale prop.. I am comparing multiple brokers inventory and a suitable all in price..
  • cool thanks - @shijuhome
    CommentQuote
  • @HashTagCrazy @dellormicrosoft @shijuhome The quoted developer rate is 16000 for 1st Phase which is ready to move in, and 15000 for Phase 3. Phase 3 rate can be negotiated. Resale prices can vary a lot. As far as i know, it will not be easy to get NOC from the developer until their phase 1 inventory is totally sold.

If you are considering resale options, check for NOC and all other complications which come up in resale - any cash component? what is the transfer fees? how is it to be shared between you and the seller? has the seller taken possession already? does the price quoted include the possession charges? how many car parkings are you getting? Is the seller planning to get the refund of stamp duty and trying to pass on the cost for it on you? Resale of a newly ready project has many things to be considered apart from the basic quoted price.
    CommentQuote
  • This for ur response Girish. This helps..
    CommentQuote
  • They seem to have increased rates even further, now asking 2.61 Crore+ for 2 BHK and 3.61 cr + for 3 BHK...
    Must have been really good investment for investors..
    Quite high for end users considering its Marol area, but that's the price you pay for certainty in Mumbai RE and for enjoying the amenities in your complex
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • KK00991 years ago
      I know investor who had booked 2 BHK all inclusive for 1.25 Cr. in 2010.
      Had lots of ups and down and some sleepless nights when for some time due to various reasons project was not going anywhere and some major changes in layout and DCR rules etc.

But finally happy!

All is Well if ends Well :)
  • Hi all,

I am new to Mumbai and working in Andheri. I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Vasant Oasis. Need help to understand few points:

1. How is Marol in terms of area to stay ?
    2. Does the project have issues due to water logging in monsoon ?
    3. What are the facilities around the project in terms of connectivity, groceries, etc ?
    4. How safe are the buildings where occupation has been given since many towers are still under construction in the complex ?
    5. Any issues with paper work, project approvals pending of the project ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shijuhome1 years ago
      Hi HashTagC..
      Marol have become prime location in andheri East due to its proximity to various Infrastructure and local needs. Hospitals, schools, super market all close by.. I myself invested in marol..

Water logging usually does not happen due to Mithi River (nala) which consumes all water..

On OC for Vasant they have clear title of land and other approvals so not much a problem. Yes it's a huge project an d delays are expected..

Again Marol have become conjusted again due to population shifting hear for all proximity its provides.. Compared to other projects locally this one is a good bet.. Worth ur money..
  • Hello every1, can any1 tell me the current price (per sq feet rate) for a 2 bhk and 3 bhk in Phase 1 and 3 bhk in Phase 3? thanks
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shijuhome1 years ago
      Hi Senaisha, do read the recent few comments have the details you are looking for..
  • Hello friends, looking at time required for getting oc and possession , when we can expect oc for hanna/elliza ?
    CommentQuote