Collapse

Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
211 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

One of my friend has booked in Daffodil (Says it is phase III of the Project). Can experts throw some light on the pros and cons of phase III of this project.

He has already paid 20% to the builder. He purchased a 2 BHK @13500 psf.

What is advisable - to hold on to the investment OR cash out after 2 years of lock in.
    Last edited November 6 2015, 08:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

13.5psf is good price, although market may see correction in next two years, will pick up post then. It will definitely give good returns in the long run...

However people looking to buy, will suggest to wait for 6mths more and then try bottom fishing...
      Last edited October 17 2015, 09:08 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks Akki. But if u could help me with the approvals in place for Phase III, I wud really appreciate !!!

Comment

Originally posted by anujrvg View Post
          Thanks Akki. But if u could help me with the approvals in place for Phase III, I wud really appreciate !!!
          Its quite surprising that your friend has paid 20% to the builder and has no direct communication channel with the CRM department of builder to get such details (regarding approvals, timelines etc)?

Anyways the Phase 2 and 3 buildings have CC for basement and podium. In Phase 1 there are 4 buildings with approvals till terrace and 2 buildings with approvals till 20th floor. The next set of approvals will come latest by Jan 2016 so we will know till what floor are the approvals available in the revised CC.

Also, can you let us know when did your friend make this booking and when would his 2 year lock-in period expire? If it is expiring in the next few months then there is no point in selling the flat right now. As per my knowledge and understanding there are three critical factors which will have to be considered to get decent returns in this project
          1) Pace of construction of Phase III buildings (Daffodil is currently in excavation stage)
          2) Pace of completion of Metro III (currently only bids are received)
          3) Pace of completion of other projects (Sevens, Rainforest, Proxima etc) in Marol so as to reduce the oversupply of similarly priced flats (~ 2cr to 3cr) within this micromarket

Once the above three developments are truly underway only then will we see some significant appreciation in this project or Marol micro-market in general. Also, it wouldn't hurt if the overall macroeconomic condition also improves in which case it will be less time consuming to execute the sale transaction. Currently one has to wait for at least 6 months to get a transaction completed in the secondary market at these price points (2cr and above).

Comment

Vasant oasis construction photos as of july 2015 .
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi saikan; really appreciate the photo updates -- kindly request you to add Bldg 19 -Zinia photos --Thanks again!
              Last edited October 17 2015, 12:24 PM. Reason: user tag and formatting

Comment

I am the owner of one of the flats. Sorry i dont know about other buildings

Comment

Hi all,

has anyone recent book any flats in Vasant Oasis, i am planning to by 1 BHK, any suggestions would be appreciate, i am checking Eliza Phase II/ Daffodil Phase III

some delay is fine with me.gives more time to pay for the flats.

Comment

Its not some delay, its huge delay and may lead to overall loss of capital as well

Comment

it is substantial delay.. Infact now its wise to purchase something with 6 months time frame for completion.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X