Seth Developers has launched a new project " VASANT OASIS". This project is located on Borosil Plot on Marol GHS road. Followings are the room sizes available,

1- 2BHK
2- 2.5 BHK
3- 3 BHK

Total no. of towers are 16 nos (G+14) with one commercial building. The prices are as follows,

1- BSP 9,850/ PSFT
2- Floor Rise 50/ SQFT
3- Car Park - 5,00,000/
4- Development Charge - 14/ PSFT
5- Corups Fund - 200/ PSFT

Would appreciate comments from sr. members on this project.
Read more
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current rates at Vasant Oasis

Hi!

I heard from one of my friends that they are quoting 12,000 INR/sq ft currently. But I guess its negotiable, also if you get introduced by some existing customer may be there is some scope of further reduction if one is a serious buyer.

Let me know, in case you want me to introduce you to the builder so that you can benefit :).

Regards
    Roselle
    CommentQuote
  • Very soon Vasant Oasis will quote upwards of 16k psft - book NOW or regret for lifetime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Very soon Vasant Oasis will quote upwards of 16k psft - book NOW or regret for lifetime.

Amusing .. I observe your comment on Oberoi exquisite also reproduced below

"Buy fast - prices expected to be 17k psft soon..."

Any particular reason you are expecting rates to jump directly from 12 -12.5 k to 16k-17k across projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Roselle
    This is saikan, after long time I have logged in so I could not respond to you.

I don’t mind giving my email or contact number, but not directly on a public forum, kindly let me know if there is any better way to share information. May be you can let me know your mail.

I have the bulky registration document which I can check and clarify.

Also, your question dated Sep 2012 regarding amenities I browsed through my registration document but I could not find details regarding amenities, may be I need to check more thoroughly.

Your question dated Nov 2012; I will check the stamp duty cost etc

saikan
    CommentQuote
  • Roselle 11
    sent rply to your gmail.
    Would like to know your views on paying service tax, builder wants to charge panality if the Service tax amount is not paid in time.
    saikan
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant oasis construction photos 2012 Dec, Nov , October

Vasant oasis construction photos 2012 Dec, Nov , October
    saikan
    CommentQuote
  • Has there any progress been made. The sales are slow. i have visited the sales office and it was pretty empty. The construction of total 18 building is going to take over a decade and first five is at least going to take 5 years from now. That is is there is no crash in the real estate market.

Builders blink, first price cuts are here, News - Cover Story - Mumbai Mirror

Even if you get possession, you will not get appreciation as builder will have 13 other building to sell in the same complex and it is unlikely all amenities will be ready before the last building is complete and sold off.

So why are you buying in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • There is going to be many panic sales in this project and many other big projects in the coming few months. As someone said drop catch a falling knife. You will get injured. If you have a long investment horizon 10+ years you may see some returns, not sure more than an FD will get you.
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant oasis construction photos 2013 FEB 18

Dear all
    Vasant oasis construction photos 2013 FEB 18 attached.
    saikan
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant Oasis - one more project in doldrums .... hearing some protest over the past two days from existing flat owners due to change in floor plan and execution timelines from the builder without prior intimation ... project seems to be stuck since last august (for few bldgs) ...
    CommentQuote
  • 2013 March 18 Vasant Oasis construction photos attached

2013 March 18 Vasant Oasis construction photos attached
    CommentQuote
  • As Grande mentioned construction slowed own a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I booked 1 Flat in Phase 3. Just want to know from people who bought the flat in earlier phases, What kind of receipt builder provides at the time of booking of flat. Secondly what time i should go for Agreement?

Look forward for your responses.
    CommentQuote
  • Neepa real Estate NCD rating -old document .
    CommentQuote
  • Neepa-Real-Estates-BankLoan_300Cr-Rationale-7Mar2013.pdf

Neepa-Real-Estates-BankLoan_300Cr-Rationale-7Mar2013- Latest Document.
    CommentQuote