Seth Developers has launched a new project " VASANT OASIS". This project is located on Borosil Plot on Marol GHS road. Followings are the room sizes available,

1- 2BHK
2- 2.5 BHK
3- 3 BHK

Total no. of towers are 16 nos (G+14) with one commercial building. The prices are as follows,

1- BSP 9,850/ PSFT
2- Floor Rise 50/ SQFT
3- Car Park - 5,00,000/
4- Development Charge - 14/ PSFT
5- Corups Fund - 200/ PSFT

Would appreciate comments from sr. members on this project.
Read more
Reply
179 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the story of 1BHk apartments, intially there werent any 1BHK apts, I guess the builder has modified the plans to include 1BHK apts.
    CommentQuote
  • There are 17 towers to come in this huge project. the new phase III where 5 buildings are launched. 3 building are with only 1 BHK flat, 1 bldg with 1&2 BHK and one with 2&3 BHK configuration.
    CommentQuote
  • How is one BHK as an investment point of view in this project. The carpet area is 415 and super area is 665. They are quotating 11800 psqft for Arrey colony facing and 12175 psqft for garden facing.

    Loading is 37.6% looks ok. The total ticket size will be 95L to 1 cr for one BHK depending on floor and facing.

    Is it a good buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    How is one BHK as an investment point of view in this project. The carpet area is 415 and super area is 665. They are quotating 11800 psqft for Arrey colony facing and 12175 psqft for garden facing.

    Loading is 37.6% looks ok. The total ticket size will be 95L to 1 cr for one BHK depending on floor and facing.

    Is it a good buy?


    No reply, Any one please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    No reply, Any one please?


    U can try resale, can easily get ready possession nearby for this amount....seems little higher 1cr for 1bhk that too possession in 2016....i think primarily due to vat and ST which won't be in resale case....easily save 5L+
    Try JVLR / Sakinaka .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    U can try resale, can easily get ready possession nearby for this amount....seems little higher 1cr for 1bhk that too possession in 2016....i think primarily due to vat and ST which won't be in resale case....easily save 5L+
    Try JVLR / Sakinaka .....





    Thanks a lot Akki2006. But in resale I might have to pay some colored money and also might have to pay 60-70% of payment upfront. In case of fresh booking I have to pay only 20%.

    Do you have any suggestion on JVLR or Sakinaka
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys.. Any idea about the possession date of phase I? Earlier it was supposed to be End of 2014.. Is the builder still on time or there is any delay? Would appreciate any response. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nik1234
    Hi All,

    I booked 1 Flat in Phase 3. Just want to know from people who bought the flat in earlier phases, What kind of receipt builder provides at the time of booking of flat. Secondly what time i should go for Agreement?

    Look forward for your responses.



    Hi,
    I am looking to book a flat. May I know whether you got any lead for investor flat in Phase 1? And Wht was the approx negotiated price for phase 3? Would be really helpful. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suresht
    Hi,
    I am looking to book a flat. May I know whether you got any lead for investor flat in Phase 1? And Wht was the approx negotiated price for phase 3? Would be really helpful. Thanks


    Hi Suresh,

    I have no clue about phase 1. As far as phase 3 is concerned, i booked the flat at the time of pre launch. That time rate was 11600/ sq ft for outside facing and 11975/ sq ft for garden facing. I think now they have increased the price little. They don't negotiate the price.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited them last weekend to inquire for their much adveritised budget 1bhk, the booking office was completely empty. rate quoted was 12,365. With all the soceity charges, maintaince charges, floor rise (50rs), car park, etc the flat of cost comes to almost 1cr. Now the question is whether it is worth paying 1cr for a 1bhk, possession to be give after 3 years (highly doubtful)
    CommentQuote
  • Vasanth Oasis

    Hi, Iam planning to buy an apartment in their 2nd Phase any news about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I was following the project and was very much interested in this project. But later on I found that there is a Kabristan very close to proposed main entrance and Back side there is a samshan bhumi too. So I decided not to book in this project.



    Is the kabrastan / shamshan bhumi the entrance.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikan
    My friend lived in one of Sheth property in south Mumbai called beau monde , i visited several times .I was totally impressed by their quality and the way they maintain the property. So booked a flat in Vasant oasis last year, I am not sure of current rate , if any one is aware of current rate kindlly mention.

    Hi There, At what price did you book it. The current rate on Super Built Up is Rs. 14675
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nik1234, What price did you book it, I am planning to book a flat here.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dhawal,

    I booked the flat at 11975/sq ft. It is garden facing. For aarey colony facing rates was 11600/ sq ft. I believe now builder kept the same rate for both side of flats.
    CommentQuote