Seth Developers has launched a new project " VASANT OASIS". This project is located on Borosil Plot on Marol GHS road. Followings are the room sizes available,

1- 2BHK
2- 2.5 BHK
3- 3 BHK

Total no. of towers are 16 nos (G+14) with one commercial building. The prices are as follows,

1- BSP 9,850/ PSFT
2- Floor Rise 50/ SQFT
3- Car Park - 5,00,000/
4- Development Charge - 14/ PSFT
5- Corups Fund - 200/ PSFT

Would appreciate comments from sr. members on this project.
Read more
Reply
180 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends I have received written offer from reputed broker. Phase 1: tentative possession June 2015, all configuration flats from 2-4 BHK at Rs 12,750 per sq ft plus floor rise of Rs 50. Completely construction linked plan. Does it show sales are stagnant and market is tending downwards at least few bits if not drastic correction?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilr
    Friends I have received written offer from reputed broker. Phase 1: tentative possession June 2015, all configuration flats from 2-4 BHK at Rs 12,750 per sq ft plus floor rise of Rs 50. Completely construction linked plan. Does it show sales are stagnant and market is tending downwards at least few bits if not drastic correction?



    Is this an investor flat ????

    Also any idea how much would a 3 BHK cost me if i were to buy in this....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khemant33
    Is this an investor flat ????

    Also any idea how much would a 3 BHK cost me if i were to buy in this....


    Hi,
    No it is a offer from builder so please contact builder or any reputed broker directly. This is common mailer sent to interested buyers so this must be rate given to all buyers during this auspicious period.
    CommentQuote
  • how much percentage payment has to be done for the above rate ?? is it 80% or 100 % ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauraws
    how much percentage payment has to be done for the above rate ?? is it 80% or 100 % ??


    I think you need to check with reputed broker, this rate is normal construction linked rate and no special down payments besides required for already constructed portion. Tentative possession June 2015. I have received this from more than 2 brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilr
    I think you need to check with reputed broker, this rate is normal construction linked rate and no special down payments besides required for already constructed portion. Tentative possession June 2015. I have received this from more than 2 brokers.


    it seems a good deal if there is no upfront payment required like 80 or 90% ..13k rate for this project and area is def worth considering worthless rates at other under developed areas with lots of promised infra .. metro will start soon .. infra is ready n will start soon .. plus connectivity to andheri, ghatkopar, kurla station is a big plus .. overall a good deal .. traffic is a major concern though ..i experience it everyday ..:o
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Group,

    I have invested in this project. Its a great location with T2 airport , andheri and ghatkopar/ kurla stations in close vicinity. Metro is starting this month I suppose.
    Seth group is reputed real estate firm with many projects in Borvli/ suburbs.
    Does any one knows about the present rate and/ or expected rates once Metro is up and running.
    Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • the above rates for 13 k plus is for the bldgs that will start this year. I am talking about the 6 residential towers which will be ready by Dec 2014 with possession by mid 2015. My brother went to office and nearby agents and they quoted 14.5 plus floor rise ( i had personally visited in sept 2013 and rates then were 16 k)
    based on the other cities which have metro rates go up from 2-3 k in 6 months period. Any thoughts !!
    CommentQuote
  • This project is good and so is builder. If you are only interested in rate appreciation then I guess you should wait for 2-4 years and I am sure this will give good returns. Presently market is down and so are rates as the sales are sluggish for such a large project. As in any project, metro is already factored in the prices. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Sheth Builder family splits, says only biz divided
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Builder-family-splits-says-only-biz-divided/articleshow/12775718.cms

    old news as of Apr 21, 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Vasant oasis construction photos 31 March 2014

    Vasant oasis construction photos 31 March 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Guys... What is the latest scoop on this? I've seen in the earlier posts that the builder has now reduced his rate to 12750 and some brokers are saying he would go to 12,500.. What is your take on it?
    CommentQuote
  • I also heard the same today. Also, when is the next phase of towers facing Aarey colony expected to start selling ?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the current rate being quoted by Sheth builders for Vasant Oasis? What is the loading and what the all inclusive is coming out to be for their 2BHKs?

    Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Last I heard a few weeks back was that the pricing was 12750 psf. That works out to Rs 2cr for a 2BHK of 1250 sq feet all in. What rates have you got? Also does anybody else know anything about the rates? Any outlook?
    CommentQuote