Collapse

Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
211 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

I visited them last weekend to inquire for their much adveritised budget 1bhk, the booking office was completely empty. rate quoted was 12,365. With all the soceity charges, maintaince charges, floor rise (50rs), car park, etc the flat of cost comes to almost 1cr. Now the question is whether it is worth paying 1cr for a 1bhk, possession to be give after 3 years (highly doubtful)

Comment

Vasanth Oasis

Hi, Iam planning to buy an apartment in their 2nd Phase any news about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
        I was following the project and was very much interested in this project. But later on I found that there is a Kabristan very close to proposed main entrance and Back side there is a samshan bhumi too. So I decided not to book in this project.

Is the kabrastan / shamshan bhumi the entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by saikan View Post
          My friend lived in one of Sheth property in south Mumbai called beau monde , i visited several times .I was totally impressed by their quality and the way they maintain the property. So booked a flat in Vasant oasis last year, I am not sure of current rate , if any one is aware of current rate kindlly mention.
          Hi There, At what price did you book it. The current rate on Super Built Up is Rs. 14675

Comment

Hi Nik1234, What price did you book it, I am planning to book a flat here.

Comment

Hi Dhawal,

I booked the flat at 11975/sq ft. It is garden facing. For aarey colony facing rates was 11600/ sq ft. I believe now builder kept the same rate for both side of flats.

Comment

Mumbai Vasant oasis 6 Jan 2014 construction photos

Mumbai Vasant oasis 6 Jan 2014 construction photos
                Attached Files

Comment

20140113 vasant oasis construction photos

20140113 vasant oasis construction photos
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the progress photos .. I have booked two 1 BHK flats in phase 3 for investment purpose.. The work for other phases seems to be going good. Do u guys feel the rate will increase after the metro starts functioning ?

Comment

I saw their advertisement in paper today. I have seen some properties of Sheth Developers in past and have good respect for their quality. This project includes 19 towers of 22 floors and I have seen many such huge projects. Typically one should expect at least 3 -4 years for a building to get built as it requires allied infrastructure to be built as well. This time is getting stretched as sales are down due to a) comparitively high prices, b) low and subdued demand, c) high inventory and competition. I feel time for phase 1 and 2 would accordingly get stretched. Paper advertisement claimed that possession in 18 months and construction work in full swing (little pinch of salt due to market economics). Regarding price rise, prices are usually stable in this part (like many other parts of Mumbai) due to low sales...You may see price increase only by builders and they negotiate once you sit with them to purchase so effectively stable prices. Metro is already factored in the price...its a event already absorbed many years back in prices.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X