Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Last updated: February 24 2021
211 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Originally posted by gauraws View Post
    such kind of offers are there for almost all big premium projects where there are hundreds of flats to be sold .. i had such offers for reputed projects from parel, sewree, andheri side etc .. i would personally rather pay 20% at 12k to 13k per sqft including floor rise (which i have done) and wait for 3-4 years (which i am doing) .. haha.. instead of paying 100% and still wait for 2 years at least .. i can understand if the possession is due in 5-6 months or so but under construction doesn't seem worth & beneficial considering the interest.. Also there is a floor rise factor which increases the price so if 10k is for the lower floor ..no point .. its very risky to pay a big amount for under construction projects these days as all major projects get delayed .. I suppose he may be a channel partner of the builder
    It is good that you have got rate of 12-13k with 20% down payment and market may have gone up by now. It would be worthwhile to note the discount offer made 100% down payment for reputed builders only. I read somewhere on this thread that Sheth developer do not offer discount. I was tempted to reply in negative as it was not true but did not do as builder reputation on quality etc was good. There are projects like Bhagatiani Powai where buyers are getting discounted rate of around 10K with near 60%-100% down payment and there are buyers who are willing to take that risk. With Sheth developers I am sure there would be more buyers who would be willing to take risk. That's what sometime means discount!

Comment

Friends I have received written offer from reputed broker. Phase 1: tentative possession June 2015, all configuration flats from 2-4 BHK at Rs 12,750 per sq ft plus floor rise of Rs 50. Completely construction linked plan. Does it show sales are stagnant and market is tending downwards at least few bits if not drastic correction?

Comment

Originally posted by sunilr View Post
        Friends I have received written offer from reputed broker. Phase 1: tentative possession June 2015, all configuration flats from 2-4 BHK at Rs 12,750 per sq ft plus floor rise of Rs 50. Completely construction linked plan. Does it show sales are stagnant and market is tending downwards at least few bits if not drastic correction?

Is this an investor flat ????

Also any idea how much would a 3 BHK cost me if i were to buy in this....

Comment

Originally posted by khemant33 View Post
          Is this an investor flat ????

Also any idea how much would a 3 BHK cost me if i were to buy in this....
          Hi,
          No it is a offer from builder so please contact builder or any reputed broker directly. This is common mailer sent to interested buyers so this must be rate given to all buyers during this auspicious period.

Comment

how much percentage payment has to be done for the above rate ?? is it 80% or 100 % ??

Comment

Originally posted by gauraws View Post
              how much percentage payment has to be done for the above rate ?? is it 80% or 100 % ??
              I think you need to check with reputed broker, this rate is normal construction linked rate and no special down payments besides required for already constructed portion. Tentative possession June 2015. I have received this from more than 2 brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilr View Post
                I think you need to check with reputed broker, this rate is normal construction linked rate and no special down payments besides required for already constructed portion. Tentative possession June 2015. I have received this from more than 2 brokers.
                it seems a good deal if there is no upfront payment required like 80 or 90% ..13k rate for this project and area is def worth considering worthless rates at other under developed areas with lots of promised infra .. metro will start soon .. infra is ready n will start soon .. plus connectivity to andheri, ghatkopar, kurla station is a big plus .. overall a good deal .. traffic is a major concern though ..i experience it everyday ..

Comment

Hello Group,

I have invested in this project. Its a great location with T2 airport , andheri and ghatkopar/ kurla stations in close vicinity. Metro is starting this month I suppose.
                  Seth group is reputed real estate firm with many projects in Borvli/ suburbs.
                  Does any one knows about the present rate and/ or expected rates once Metro is up and running.
                  Thank You

Comment

the above rates for 13 k plus is for the bldgs that will start this year. I am talking about the 6 residential towers which will be ready by Dec 2014 with possession by mid 2015. My brother went to office and nearby agents and they quoted 14.5 plus floor rise ( i had personally visited in sept 2013 and rates then were 16 k)
                    based on the other cities which have metro rates go up from 2-3 k in 6 months period. Any thoughts !!

Comment

This project is good and so is builder. If you are only interested in rate appreciation then I guess you should wait for 2-4 years and I am sure this will give good returns. Presently market is down and so are rates as the sales are sluggish for such a large project. As in any project, metro is already factored in the prices. Hope this helps.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X