Collapse

Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Last updated: February 24 2021
211 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vasant Oasis by Sheth Creators in Andheri East, Mumbai

Has anyone booked a home in the recent Edelweiss offer?

I just wanted to reach out to home buyers at Vasant Oasis, that may have booked flats with the Edelweiss offer ie Rs. 1.22 Crore for a 2BHK or a little more for a 3BHK. We booked a 2BHK and then upgraded to a 3BHK for Phase 3, the possession is for March 2017

Are there any other buyers that have booked in Vasant Oasis, if yes, we could make a Vasant Oasis buyers group that would help keep track of developments.

Comment

• swa010
      swa010 commented
      Editing a comment
      We also booked through Edelweiss .. Do you have any group in whatsapp?

Vasant oasis 9 June 2014 construction photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dhawalshah View Post
      I just wanted to reach out to home buyers at Vasant Oasis, that may have booked flats with the Edelweiss offer ie Rs. 1.22 Crore for a 2BHK or a little more for a 3BHK. We booked a 2BHK and then upgraded to a 3BHK for Phase 3, the possession is for March 2017

Are there any other buyers that have booked in Vasant Oasis, if yes, we could make a Vasant Oasis buyers group that would help keep track of developments.
      Dhawal what rate you Booked your Flat? Have you done the upgrade recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroha View Post
        Dhawal what rate you Booked your Flat? Have you done the upgrade recently?
        I have booked it for 2 CR. I have paid 1 Cr, 0.49CR for stamp duty (within 6 months on registration) and 0.5CR on possession I am sorry, I just read this message now.

Are there any Vasant Oasis home buyers in this group?

Comment

Originally posted by saikan View Post
          Vasant oasis 9 June 2014 construction photos
          Thanks Saikan, have you booked a home recently.

Comment

I have booked 3 bhk in 2011 and waiting for the possession as if a Palestinian waiting for peace in Gaza.
            saikan
            Originally posted by gauraws View Post
            Thanks for the progress photos .. I have booked two 1 BHK flats in phase 3 for investment purpose.. The work for other phases seems to be going good. Do u guys feel the rate will increase after the metro starts functioning ?

Comment

Originally posted by saikan View Post
              I have booked 3 bhk in 2011 and waiting for the possession as if a Palestinian waiting for peace in Gaza.
              saikan
              I've got a call today from a large broking house that they are offering Phase-1 for Rs 11k psf (90% down payment) before negotiations.

Now this would mean that they ripped off earlier buyers who bought the project at Rs 12k / Rs 13k pricing. What a sad state of affairs..

Also I've read that they had incurred huge losses in Dubai and all projects after that they are dilly dallying. They also sold a large part of phase-3 to Edelweiss at throw away prices when they went almost broke. Plus they have received CC only till 17th floor, now they shall hold their customers who booked hostage till they get CC for higher floors (they seem to be a greedy builder trying to maximize profits from the land parcel)... Also they are promising Dec15 delivery but I'm skeptical. I feel like they shall deliver phase-1 only by 2018 and phase-3 by 2020 or so...

Thoughts anyone either supporting or refuting my arguements?

Comment

Originally posted by SAS2014 View Post
                I've got a call today from a large broking house that they are offering Phase-1 for Rs 11k psf (90% down payment) before negotiations.

Now this would mean that they ripped off earlier buyers who bought the project at Rs 12k / Rs 13k pricing. What a sad state of affairs..

Also I've read that they had incurred huge losses in Dubai and all projects after that they are dilly dallying. They also sold a large part of phase-3 to Edelweiss at throw away prices when they went almost broke. Plus they have received CC only till 17th floor, now they shall hold their customers who booked hostage till they get CC for higher floors (they seem to be a greedy builder trying to maximize profits from the land parcel)... Also they are promising Dec15 delivery but I'm skeptical. I feel like they shall deliver phase-1 only by 2018 and phase-3 by 2020 or so...

Thoughts anyone either supporting or refuting my arguements?
                Can u pls.pass on broker details, might be.interested.

Any idea how much payment is currently due as per construction?

Comment

It was property ezee.. the broker said he would call back. he didn't. Hope he didn't get confused between phase 1 and phase 3...

Comment

11k scheme for 90% upfront payment is for Phase 3..not phase 1 where already 81% is due. In 75:25 scheme quoted rate is 14500 for phase 1, while for paying as per construction, quoted rate is 13.5. This i believe may come down to 13k, but on 14.5k they not willing to negotiate much

One issue with the project is in Phase 1 flats facing towards road, they have not clarified what would come in the plot whcih they are supposed to give to Govt. I hear that it would be used for Bus parking, which would mean a bad view for flats facing outside.

Other issue is of-course the location which is in Marol which inspite of metro remains a traffic zone. Amenities wise this project looks very good. Anyone knows the nos of flats in the project including all the phases?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X