Guys, I am really confused between these two for flat purchase. Both are good quality projects but while one is slightly economical, the other offers earlier possession. Can someone provide deeper insight for me to make this decision? I have given up on the hope of price correction in Mumbai.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it's a choice between devil and deep sea. On the western line all quality projects are quoting around 11k for delivery starting 2014. These are the only two good projects i could find on the eastern line, having decent connectivity to the EE. Would love to find out if any more projects are there, which fit the bill in terms of quality and pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys..Wadhwa The Address is also a very prestigous project coming up in Ghatkopar.. Its much better as compared to Aura in terms of the number of flats and the amenties..aura is loaded with ample flats while in Address, the construction if only on 16% of the total plot area..Lodha has also launched a project at Wadala East ofcourse with 4 yrs posssesion period.. Splendor is no doubt a very good project...
    CommentQuote
  • There are many good projects in that area.
    1) orchard residency
    2) the address as mentioned in prev post
    3) godrej ( not heard much about it. But they did start a project)

Also, I heard that LNT is also entering into real estate.
    It will be interesting in which area they would start.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreekys
    Magnet mall and Dreams have not picked up because they have not been able to attract huge brands. Look at Korum in Thane vs a eternity mall in teen haath naka. They are poles apart primarily because the former has better brands. Coming to the decision I would anyday recommend you Mahindra Splendor. Connectivity I feel both are in hot water because life is hell till you reach EE Hway. Also the area around Kalpataru is not very good so would recommend you go with Mahindra.

Just a Clarification...Magnet Mall will definitely not go Dreams way. As far i know Magnet Mall is completely booked with good brands for sure. Metro the cash and carry was only operating even before the mall was completed. Metro is only for shopkeepers not for public. But they have huge discounts ..i have a card for metro.
    Magnet once it opens will be good. Regarding connectivity Bhandup is Mulund Via LBS is mess ..worst road...Splendor to EE or JVLR IS GOOD.Well comparing Aura with Splendor..any day i would go with Splendor...Aura flats are too small..very high loading..and is too cramped. Splendor is more greenery and more spacious. Mahindra group is very transparent than Kalpataru. There is a cemetry too close to aura. The crowd surrounding Aura location nd park site vikhroli is not good..any day splendor
    CommentQuote
  • An update on Mahindra Splendor price and availability, Phase 2 (Wing D & E) only 27 to 30th floor available, with the flr rise the rate of the 2 1/2 BHK is approx 1.58Cr and for 3 BHK its approx 1.73 CR .

Cant believe this is Bhandup we are talking about, where is this world going to!!!!:bab (38)::bab (38)::bab (24)::bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarem7
    An update on Mahindra Splendor price and availability, Phase 2 (Wing D & E) only 27 to 30th floor available, with the flr rise the rate of the 2 1/2 BHK is approx 1.58Cr and for 3 BHK its approx 1.73 CR .

Cant believe this is Bhandup we are talking about, where is this world going to!!!!:bab (38)::bab (38)::bab (24)::bab (24):

Wow 1.6 cr for 2.5 BHK in Bhandup.... but I'm also in the market from last 1-2 month and don't find any good project with in this range. Even nahar Amrit Shakti is 1.6 cr in 16th floor for a 2 BHK and... carpet area is very very small compared to Splendour. May be we have to wait for some new project to lunch...
    CommentQuote
  • That's the problem, there are not enough decent projects on the eastern line and on the western line, they are exorbitantly expensive.

My sense is that once the phase 1 of mahindra splendour comes for possession (300 flats, Sep 11 ) , you would get a decent supply in the secondary market. A ready possession for 1.5 - 1.6 crs won't look too bad.
    CommentQuote
  • hi folks - is there any resale happening in Mahindra Splendour?
    or any fresh units still avlbl?

any idea what rate for 3 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • There are many flats available for resale in both ready and under construction.Price is 1.85 and 2cr for 1460 and 1600 sqft area.I am also looking to buy in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RYKATHANE
    There are many flats available for resale in both ready and under construction.Price is 1.85 and 2cr for 1460 and 1600 sqft area.I am also looking to buy in it.

I guess under construction/ready possession (3BHK) both are available in RNA NG Royal / Mahavir Universe for <1.5cr, should be worth watching.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate @orchard residency ? I heard a few days back there were some deals @10000 psqft ... and this is for a ready posession flat !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sorry to digress but I have been evaluating projects (kalp, wadhwa, runwal) purely from an investment perspective...kalpataru imperial at bhandup seems ok from all perspectives..any views wud help please. ..was looking at runwal forests as well but seems like cant trust this guy at all...heard good things abt kalp as a builder and seems he has all approvals in place..location cud have been better..but still seems decent from most perspectives..purely an investor here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propmanic
    Hi sorry to digress but I have been evaluating projects (kalp, wadhwa, runwal) purely from an investment perspective...kalpataru imperial at bhandup seems ok from all perspectives..any views wud help please. ..was looking at runwal forests as well but seems like cant trust this guy at all...heard good things abt kalp as a builder and seems he has all approvals in place..location cud have been better..but still seems decent from most perspectives..purely an investor here

Some data points abt Imperial
    Kalpataru construction quality is one of the best in Mumbai
    Imperial has 40% loading (highest in the entire central suburbs)
    It has been launched and relaunched 2-3 times with multiple names since 2007/08. wondering why they are not able to sell inspite of having only 2 towers
    the 3bhks will have 2 registration processes (1 paid by Kalpataru) - they will have a fake wall which will be broken down after obtaining OC (again cost incurred by kalpataru). think they got the land for low cost and small unit size housing and now selling as premium flats.
    End of the day your call.
    CommentQuote