Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

Last updated: July 23 2014
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

    An update on Mahindra Splendor price and availability, Phase 2 (Wing D & E) only 27 to 30th floor available, with the flr rise the rate of the 2 1/2 BHK is approx 1.58Cr and for 3 BHK its approx 1.73 CR .

    Cant believe this is Bhandup we are talking about, where is this world going to!!!!

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

      Originally posted by aarem7 View Post
      An update on Mahindra Splendor price and availability, Phase 2 (Wing D & E) only 27 to 30th floor available, with the flr rise the rate of the 2 1/2 BHK is approx 1.58Cr and for 3 BHK its approx 1.73 CR .

      Cant believe this is Bhandup we are talking about, where is this world going to!!!!
      Wow 1.6 cr for 2.5 BHK in Bhandup.... but I'm also in the market from last 1-2 month and don't find any good project with in this range. Even nahar Amrit Shakti is 1.6 cr in 16th floor for a 2 BHK and... carpet area is very very small compared to Splendour. May be we have to wait for some new project to lunch...

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

        That's the problem, there are not enough decent projects on the eastern line and on the western line, they are exorbitantly expensive.

        My sense is that once the phase 1 of mahindra splendour comes for possession (300 flats, Sep 11 ) , you would get a decent supply in the secondary market. A ready possession for 1.5 - 1.6 crs won't look too bad.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

          hi folks - is there any resale happening in Mahindra Splendour?
          or any fresh units still avlbl?

          any idea what rate for 3 bhk?

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

            There are many flats available for resale in both ready and under construction.Price is 1.85 and 2cr for 1460 and 1600 sqft area.I am also looking to buy in it.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

              Originally posted by RYKATHANE View Post
              There are many flats available for resale in both ready and under construction.Price is 1.85 and 2cr for 1460 and 1600 sqft area.I am also looking to buy in it.
              I guess under construction/ready possession (3BHK) both are available in RNA NG Royal / Mahavir Universe for <1.5cr, should be worth watching.

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

                What is the rate @orchard residency ? I heard a few days back there were some deals @10000 psqft ... and this is for a ready posession flat !!

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

                  Hi sorry to digress but I have been evaluating projects (kalp, wadhwa, runwal) purely from an investment perspective...kalpataru imperial at bhandup seems ok from all perspectives..any views wud help please. ..was looking at runwal forests as well but seems like cant trust this guy at all...heard good things abt kalp as a builder and seems he has all approvals in place..location cud have been better..but still seems decent from most perspectives..purely an investor here

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Kalpataru Aura, Kalpataru Group Vs Mahindra Splendour, Mahindra Lifespaces - Mumbai

                    Originally posted by propmanic View Post
                    Hi sorry to digress but I have been evaluating projects (kalp, wadhwa, runwal) purely from an investment perspective...kalpataru imperial at bhandup seems ok from all perspectives..any views wud help please. ..was looking at runwal forests as well but seems like cant trust this guy at all...heard good things abt kalp as a builder and seems he has all approvals in place..location cud have been better..but still seems decent from most perspectives..purely an investor here

                    Some data points abt Imperial
                    Kalpataru construction quality is one of the best in Mumbai
                    Imperial has 40% loading (highest in the entire central suburbs)
                    It has been launched and relaunched 2-3 times with multiple names since 2007/08. wondering why they are not able to sell inspite of having only 2 towers
                    the 3bhks will have 2 registration processes (1 paid by Kalpataru) - they will have a fake wall which will be broken down after obtaining OC (again cost incurred by kalpataru). think they got the land for low cost and small unit size housing and now selling as premium flats.
                    End of the day your call.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X