Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has information about Rustomjee Summit. What is the exact location and pricing. Also has anyone booked or planning to book?

Thanks!
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate is Rs.8750.00. Location is Rajendra Nagar. This rate is the pre launch rate. Actual start of the work is projected to be Dec 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • soft launch

soft launch is just another term for saying the following things
    1) we do not have paperwork necessary
    2)all sqft quoted are just tentative and can be changed
    3) Last but not the least .. everything depends upon Subhodh kumar (BMC)
    on if and when we will get permission.
    Rustomjee meridian -- permission give for 4 floors --booking done dor 7 floors

Rustomjee summit -- not even 1 permit approved .. booking is for all 24 floors .. you take a call ..

ALL THESE ARE HARD FACTS--
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone have any latest information of this project?
    what is the current price quoted?
    what is the completion date advertised?
    how much work has completed?
    total price for a 3bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rachit123
    does anyone have any latest information of this project?
    what is the current price quoted?
    what is the completion date advertised?
    how much work has completed?
    total price for a 3bhk?

boldm28's response above is probably still valid.

I had visited the site in Feb and the rate quoted at that time was 9200 + the floor rise, which I forget.

No work has commenced, and they do not even have a brochure or plan that they can share.

They have a makeshift office, and are asking for a 30% upfront payment in the pre-launch phase.

The "site" is a redevelopment project of a previous bldg or buildings and the older structure still exists. Buyer beware.
    CommentQuote
  • hi rayan,

when you say the older structure still exists, i understand that some old building that was supposed to be torn down is not torn down yet?
    and still the builder is asking for 9200+flr rise and people are ready to buy?
    does he have the necessary permissions? when does he claim to start the construction?
    how tall of a building is he planning to build? how much time is he anticipating that he will need to complete the building?

thanks
    rachit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rachit123
    hi rayan,

when you say the older structure still exists, i understand that some old building that was supposed to be torn down is not torn down yet?
    and still the builder is asking for 9200+flr rise and people are ready to buy?
    does he have the necessary permissions? when does he claim to start the construction?
    how tall of a building is he planning to build? how much time is he anticipating that he will need to complete the building?

thanks
    rachit

That would be correct, the building that is supposed to be torn down is still standing.

As far as people willing to buy, Rustomjee as a brand has some credibility and their construction is Grade A, which is why suckers like me go and check the place out.

I think they said it is a going to be a 40+ storied building, but since the plans have not been approved yet can change in the future. As far as launch date it was" soon".

The minimum ticket price was in the vicinity of 1.3 Cr, a lot of money.

I was advised by a broker who did not have any stake or interest in this project to stay away until the project is actually launched. I have followed his advise.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about the broker you have talked to... But one of my friend's father works in BMC and he was telling me that the person in-charge of approving the project inside the BMC office, has told my friend's father personally that the project will be approved in due time...
    Though I do agree that its a lot of money to shell out to purchase property in this project or in Mumbai...
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has update on current price, project status and location of project .
    CommentQuote
  • 10800 per sq.ft + 81 rs. floor rise. Redevlopment project in rajendra nagar, borivali east near east-west flyover
    CommentQuote
  • if anyone spits from the balcony it will fall on the road

Originally Posted by pmishra025
    10800 per sq.ft + 81 rs. floor rise. Redevlopment project in rajendra nagar, borivali east near east-west flyover

if anyone spits from the balcony it will fall on the road , may be that is a bad eg but you guys get my point , if you have to take your car out it was cause more traffic jam as that is a very very narrow road , same thing is happening at kalpataru towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmishra025
    10800 per sq.ft + 81 rs. floor rise. Redevlopment project in rajendra nagar, borivali east near east-west flyover

now the rate has been up-ed to 11500
    CommentQuote
  • Has the work started on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bld101
    Has the work started on this project

very very slow , also there is some litigation because of post office being there , they had started booking in 2010 taht too tehy had taken 30 % and now a few months back they demoed the old building , completion date 2018 end.
    CommentQuote
  • Project Stalled!! I visited the unimpressive Rustomjee Meridien yesterday and asked about the exact location for 'Summit'. He sincerely asked me to not waste my time by going to the site, as the site has been closed on account of permissions until further notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know about the current status of the Rustomjee Summit Project at Borivali east?
    CommentQuote