I have been following IREF for a long time and still was wondering why no one posted, commented anything for HDIL Whispering Towers.

How is the project, is it worth to invest in this project and how it's compared to the nearby Runwal and Kalpatura projects.

Experts please advise.

Thanks.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhagatdev
    I have been following IREF for a long time and still was wondering why no one posted, commented anything for HDIL Whispering Towers.

How is the project, is it worth to invest in this project and how it's compared to the nearby Runwal and Kalpatura projects.

Experts please advise.

Thanks.

Can you please let us know what rates did you got?
    I enquired now via call, rates have been jacked upto 7551 anybody who did registration at this figure. Is it negotiable, if so till what rate?
    I'm also interested in this project along with Neptune. but rate seems very high to reach in pocket...
    CommentQuote
  • I have checked before 3 months, it was 7,250 psf. and was waiting for price revision but it seems the rates are going upwards only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagatdev
    I have checked before 3 months, it was 7,250 psf. and was waiting for price revision but it seems the rates are going upwards only.

BTW what is the expected possession date? I have heard from few BU heads of development firms that they are expecting a slow down till diwali. Lets see if that comes true.

Also anybody aware about 10-90/20-80 scheme by any builders offering?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the builder is asking for Black money openly.
    He says this is the normal practice they are doing for all their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • project going very slow... should watch out after rainy season to understand the real reason for slow work

Originally Posted by bhagatdev

Experts please advise.

Thanks.

Work very slow... need to know exact reason for slow work... it is almost 2 yrs now from launch ,.. and not even plinth is ready...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Whispering Towers here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/11745-whispering-towers-hdil-developers-mulund-mumbai?t=14058
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

CommentQuote