Hi,

Need some help from members who track Goregaon East projects to recommend which one is better of the two.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, Am sure somebody must have visited these two buildings. They stand adjacent to each other.

Sadguru is completed and will soon start giving possesion. The flats are spacious and airy (atleast the road facing ones). But I am not sure of builder quality. The fresh new flats obviously look good, but not sure how it will be in the long run. Basic society, no amenities.

Satellite Royale stands next to it and unlike the other Satellite pojects in that lane, it is smaller, conjusted and surrounded by Mhada flats. However the Satellite towers in that lane do boast of good appartments.

There are slums outside them, which the local people claim, will be chased away in some months

If anybody has seen these projects would request you to share you opinion on them
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. I have seen both the projects one month back...as rightly said by you Sadguru is spacious and airy while Royale is bit compact...but my criteria was to have some amenities (GYM etc.) so i liked Royale...Also Royale has bit higher loading than sadguru...
    BTW at what price range r u getting flats at noth the place?? It was 8800 for sadguru and 8700-9500 in royale a month back...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khoj_sinha
    Hi.. I have seen both the projects one month back...as rightly said by you Sadguru is spacious and airy while Royale is bit compact...but my criteria was to have some amenities (GYM etc.) so i liked Royale...Also Royale has bit higher loading than sadguru...
    BTW at what price range r u getting flats at noth the place?? It was 8800 for sadguru and 8700-9500 in royale a month back...

when i checked a 2 bhk was close to 1 cr for both. Each of them levied different charges under different names.

Royale now quotes 8500 in full white, while Sadguru wants 30% in cash

did u book a flat in Royale since u liked it?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think there are many flats left in the royale.. i m negotiating with one investor at 8800 for 7-8th floor...but there are some issues with the cash component....is 8500 price for 2nd floor....what u say about rate of 8800 on 7 or 8th floor...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khoj_sinha
    I dont think there are many flats left in the royale.. i m negotiating with one investor at 8800 for 7-8th floor...but there are some issues with the cash component....is 8500 price for 2nd floor....what u say about rate of 8800 on 7 or 8th floor...

we arent buying in Satellite Royale, I find it very very cramped. There are Mhada flats on two sides (very close from the balcony), a nala on third side and slums at the entrance.

yes 8800 for 7-8 flor is ok, but negotiate to max white
    CommentQuote
  • I dint observe Mahada flats..Thanks..I will discuss the same with my family...anyways r u having any idea of other projects with 1050/1100 area as in royale...
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you check Rushi Heights in Riddhi Gardens..
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited both these projects last week.

Sadguru: There are a few more Sadguru Complex buildings on the same road which were built in 2006 and 2009. So that should give some idea regarding the construction quality. The old Sadguru buildings looked good in shape.

Satellite: Under construcution property so that comes with usual warnings. The brokers themselves were not sure about possession dates.

Cons about both: In addition to the slums, there is a pig-infested nala behind both the buildings. So expect regular mosquito problems.

Originally Posted by rembrants
    Hi, Am sure somebody must have visited these two buildings. They stand adjacent to each other.

Sadguru is completed and will soon start giving possesion. The flats are spacious and airy (atleast the road facing ones). But I am not sure of builder quality. The fresh new flats obviously look good, but not sure how it will be in the long run. Basic society, no amenities.

Satellite Royale stands next to it and unlike the other Satellite pojects in that lane, it is smaller, conjusted and surrounded by Mhada flats. However the Satellite towers in that lane do boast of good appartments.

There are slums outside them, which the local people claim, will be chased away in some months

If anybody has seen these projects would request you to share you opinion on them
    CommentQuote
  • suggest you all plz dont go for s. royale or sadguru II project... came to know from builder's community about sadguru II...construction quality is very poor ...while s. royale is at pathetic location..
    CommentQuote
  • S Royale is quoting 10.5K base rate..That's equal to Raheja Heights base rate.
    While I agree that S.Royale is surrounded By Kanyapada slums, all the brokers are claiming that the slums will be rehabilitatted and a road extension will take place. And a T Junction will be formed at S Royale with one road coming from S Towers, other from Dayasagar CHS and third from Heena Gaurav.
    So if that road is built, we might see significant appreciation.

Originally Posted by krunalkp
    suggest you all plz dont go for s. royale or sadguru II project... came to know from builder's community about sadguru II...construction quality is very poor ...while s. royale is at pathetic location..
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing is believing for me. a broker also told me that both these buildings were constructed on Marshy land. that explains the small plot size for each of them
    CommentQuote
  • hai guys..looks like goregaon e dindoshi area is quoting 12000 for resale n 10000+ for new launch projects ...now only one argue..andheri (e) is also on same line with same cost ...do u think with daily traffic jam on western exp. high way starting from JVLR to malad is it reeally worth compare to andheri e?
    CommentQuote
  • Andheri E has always been seen as an industrial area with pollution, water clogging in Rainy season etc. So the rates are comparatively lower there.

Originally Posted by krunalkp
    hai guys..looks like goregaon e dindoshi area is quoting 12000 for resale n 10000+ for new launch projects ...now only one argue..andheri (e) is also on same line with same cost ...do u think with daily traffic jam on western exp. high way starting from JVLR to malad is it reeally worth compare to andheri e?
    CommentQuote