Hi,

Its nice to read about others experiences.

Last week I got a demand letter for Service tax from Lodha. Has any one else received such demands? I am worried how many such other hidden cost are still going to come our way...

If anyone has got any clear understanding of service tax issue, let me know.

Regds

td
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Service tax

Service tax is grey area where Lodha have now started requesting payments in casario project . Also their customer service is one sided and they do not revert back to queries . They keep sending letters but do not reply to queries . I have paid them 5 % on init of registration -4 weeks ago but tey have not responded to the receipt of the same , inspite of reminders . I am very unhappy with the kind of customer service -lodha have on this casario project and worried on the whole .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venkateshr
    Service tax is grey area where Lodha have now started requesting payments in casario project . Also their customer service is one sided and they do not revert back to queries . They keep sending letters but do not reply to queries . I have paid them 5 % on init of registration -4 weeks ago but tey have not responded to the receipt of the same , inspite of reminders . I am very unhappy with the kind of customer service -lodha have on this casario project and worried on the whole .

There is separate thread going on for the same under casa rio palava. Please follow the same, on page 47 you will find the details of service tax. Also there are many posts on service tax if you search the thread you will find it. Please join there.

I had one query, are you asked to deposit the amount in the escrow account of Lodha?
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax intimation

Hi even,

I got a demand letter for Service tax from Lodha. I am confused donno what to do

Originally Posted by td1972
    Hi,

Its nice to read about others experiences.

Last week I got a demand letter for Service tax from Lodha. Has any one else received such demands? I am worried how many such other hidden cost are still going to come our way...

If anyone has got any clear understanding of service tax issue, let me know.

Regds

td
    CommentQuote
  • Correct Email Id for Service tax related Queries

Please address ur Service tax related queries to below email Id :

Servicetax.helpdesklodhagroup.com
    CommentQuote
  • Correct Email Id for Service tax related Queries

Servicetax.helpdesk(at the rate)lodhagroup.com

Originally Posted by HariSP
    Please address ur Service tax related queries to below email Id :

Servicetax.helpdesklodhagroup.com