Hi,

I am looking for a flat near kalina or vidya vihar or kurla for about 90 lkhs...any suggestions will be appreciated.,,
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are not many available. You may get a few options in older apartments.. New ones.. will be with non recognised builders and also need to handle cash components..

Frankly.. in Kalina, I do not think it is value for money as the prices are obnoxious because of proximity to BKC, but otherwise in midst of slums

Originally Posted by gnavimumbai
    Hi,

I am looking for a flat near kalina or vidya vihar or kurla for about 90 lkhs...any suggestions will be appreciated.,,
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with sharpj, a non-recognized builder asked me 28L black for 1 bhk 510 sq ft in kalina
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price quoted in Kalina ? Kalina has very few new developments as huge chunk is occupied by the military camp, airport and the university. It had always been below the radar but because of BKC demand has picked up, however very few builders have been built up. Redevelopment is negligible as flat owners think they own black gold. I am looking to buy here too but not getting a good flat. Everyone will ask you to look santacruz(w) however a 2bed there costs 2 crores
    CommentQuote