Hey guys,

Anybody have any experiences with them ..

I checked out a couple of their completed projects .. Sai Radiance and Sreeji Heights .. they were quite good ..

They seem to have quite a few projects coming up in the area ..

Any feedback would be highly appreciated - Akshar Developer
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vinod I don't know if you are still chiecking your post as it is an year old. I have recently purchased a 2 bhk flat in Kamothe. They are coming up with new project in Thane.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate and which location in Navi Mumbai please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dcrocks
    What is the rate and which location in Navi Mumbai please?

Sorry Dcrocks for replying so late. This is project in Kampothe , the name is Silver crest. It is having 1 bhk and 2 bhk flats. I gave 50% downpayment for 2BHK and got it in 4900 INR/sqft in May 2012. Probably the builder will now launch in 5900 INR/sqft. The land is just opp. Khandeshwar railway st. Have proximity to the proposed airport and ISBT and Pune highway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bobbysingh
    Sorry Dcrocks for replying so late. This is project in Kampothe , the name is Silver crest. It is having 1 bhk and 2 bhk flats. I gave 50% downpayment for 2BHK and got it in 4900 INR/sqft in May 2012. Probably the builder will now launch in 5900 INR/sqft. The land is just opp. Khandeshwar railway st. Have proximity to the proposed airport and ISBT and Pune highway.

hi bobbysingh, can you tell me why you chose this project, and what is the rate being charged by the builder now? thanks in adv
    CommentQuote
  • 5900 seems a bit high for this builder. There are plenty of other options like marathon nexzone, india bulls and possibly HIRCO.
    CommentQuote
  • I can see that this thread is not active for a while now. But will hope to receive feedback!!

I am interested in this project and was wondering if someone knows the status of this project Akshar Silvercrest in Kamothe. Although it appears that they have included information on their website Akshar Silver Crest | Residential Projects | Akshar - Inspire Life but it is difficult to find if the construction has started.

Also, has anyone bought a 2BR recently. If so, at what rate and what is the super built up area and carpet area.

Thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

The construction of Silver Crest is not yet started. Also, I dont think so, Builder has open the project for sale. Its only investor who are posting add's on several websites. I am planning to buy 2 BHK in Akshar Canabee (Kamothe). The total cost would be 85 lacs (including everything).

Akshar Developer is damn good and provides quality construction.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ataneja1786 for your reply. I am more interested in silvercrest, partly because it is much closer to the station.

May I ask, what is the psf rate for Akshare Canabee.

On the internet, the silvercrest is quoted at around 6600 INR. Do you think, it is too high for Kamothe area or this project?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ataneja1786
    Hello Everyone,

The construction of Silver Crest is not yet started. Also, I dont think so, Builder has open the project for sale. Its only investor who are posting add's on several websites. I am planning to buy 2 BHK in Akshar Canabee (Kamothe). The total cost would be 85 lacs (including everything).

Akshar Developer is damn good and provides quality construction.

Thanks

Thanks ataneja1786 for your reply. I am more interested in silvercrest, partly because it is much closer to the station.

May I ask, what is the psf rate for Akshare Canabee.

On the internet, the silvercrest is quoted at around 6600 INR. Do you think, it is too high for Kamothe area or this project?

Thanks
    CommentQuote