Dear Brothers,

Recently I came across Haware Vashi Fantasia which is at walking distance from vashi RLY Stn. its G+2 shopping Mall. if any one has got the first hand experience with this project would be grateful if you share your experience. I was thinking to take a nano shop on 2nd floor. as an investor what's the prospect of of purchasing a shop on 2nd floor and what rent I can expect.
Fantasia Mall - Vashi
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will not recommend investing in Malls.

Many malls are empty in Mumbai, and you will not find any takers. If you keep it, you have to bear the maintenace charges. Long run it is a big pain in the a**.

If your motive is purely investment, choose a shop or at least residence Project by a Reputed builder in Ulwe area, which will get u good return in long run.

Originally Posted by jamalq
    Dear Brothers,

Recently I came across Haware Vashi Fantasia which is at walking distance from vashi RLY Stn. its G+2 shopping Mall. if any one has got the first hand experience with this project would be grateful if you share your experience. I was thinking to take a nano shop on 2nd floor. as an investor what's the prospect of of purchasing a shop on 2nd floor and what rent I can expect.
    Fantasia Mall - Vashi
    CommentQuote
  • Anyway Fantasia used to be a mall initially when construction just started, but since the slowdown of 2008 when the work was stalled for almost 2 years, the builder has converted it into office spaces.

Majority of malls in Navi mumbai except Inorbit are finding it tough to make ends meet. Just go and see the ones on palm beach marg at vashi and see their state of affairs. City Centre looks like a ghost house, Gallaria is just having Mega More to speak of, Raghu Leela only sees college going kids and except Fame none of the establishments there are generating crowds and finally Satara besides City centre will probably never open even though its almost ready. Same is the case with a Haware mall in Nerul and ones in Khar.
    CommentQuote