Hello folks,

Has anyone over here bought or is planning to buy a flat in RNA Exotica? Its a new upscale apartment complex coming up in Goregaon (W) and the current rates are in the range of 10K / sqft.

I've been looking at this property for some time and wanted to get first-hand info from someone who has already booked a flat /is in the process/knows someone over there at RNA.

Rgds
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have bought a flat in RNA Exotica - Goregaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1
    Hi,

I have bought a flat in RNA Exotica - Goregaon.

Congratulations! I have sent you a PM....

Anyone else? Is 10K a good rate for this project and area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by XFormers
    Congratulations! I have sent you a PM....

Anyone else? Is 10K a good rate for this project and area?

Sunny,

I finalized the deal for a 2BHK .... long drawn out talks !

Thanks for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats guys! Whats the total price coming upto?
    CommentQuote
  • please share some details to enlighten us all here..
    CommentQuote
  • 1.45 Cr inclusive of duties, taxes etc... for a 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Here's their website :

www.rnacorporate.com

Choose Exotica
    CommentQuote
  • What is the loading in two and three BR apts in this building?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Sunny,

I finalized the deal for a 2BHK .... long drawn out talks !

Thanks for your inputs.

Congratulations
    CommentQuote
    1.45 Cr inclusive of duties, taxes etc... for a 2BHK.

Congrats ! what is the rate psft then? i mean excluding govt. taxes, but including car park and all.. 10K?

Also, if I see the interior amenities nothing mentioned abt flashy batroom fittings/kitchen platform (mentioned in picture) or is it included by default?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay25
    What is the loading in two and three BR apts in this building?

Thanks.

I dont know about 3 BHK but for the 2BHK, the super built-up area is 1299 sqf and the carpet comes to about 740 sqf (excluding balconies and dry area, which is another 130 sqft or something).

Loading can be calculated in various ways and it depends on each individual. I think for the price, location, amenities and the quality (I know its Gammon India and the quality should be good), the deal is one of the best ones in the area - but thats just my opinion.

I am not an investor but a future resident and therefore these considerations.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats !!
    If don't mind asking can you quote your
    CTC and age, downpayment and loan amount :)

if you mind pls PM me !

Originally Posted by XFormers
    I dont know about 3 BHK but for the 2BHK, the super built-up area is 1299 sqf and the carpet comes to about 740 sqf (excluding balconies and dry area, which is another 130 sqft or something).

Loading can be calculated in various ways and it depends on each individual. I think for the price, location, amenities and the quality (I know its Gammon India and the quality should be good), the deal is one of the best ones in the area - but thats just my opinion.

I am not an investor but a future resident and therefore these considerations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoos
    Congrats !!
    If don't mind asking can you quote your
    CTC and age, downpayment and loan amount :)

if you mind pls PM me !

I wouldnt like to discuss that with a total stranger. Its all hard earned money :)

And there is no black component involved. I rejected a couple of properties since they were interested in black!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newcomer
    Congrats ! what is the rate psft then? i mean excluding govt. taxes, but including car park and all.. 10K?

Also, if I see the interior amenities nothing mentioned abt flashy batroom fittings/kitchen platform (mentioned in picture) or is it included by default?

Thanks.

The rate excluding all taxes but incl. car park and 2 yrs maintenance came out to be about 10.1K

They will not be providing any modular kitchen but will be providing the bathroom fittings etc as shown in the picture (verbally assured couple of times by different personnel but will make sure it goes into the agreement).
    CommentQuote
  • Have you also paid for the floor rise as well? If yes, how much?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote