RNA Exotica, Goregaon West

Last updated: April 27 2015
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RNA Exotica, Goregaon West

Originally posted by XFormers View Post
    1.45 Cr inclusive of duties, taxes etc... for a 2BHK.
    Congrats ! what is the rate psft then? i mean excluding govt. taxes, but including car park and all.. 10K?

Also, if I see the interior amenities nothing mentioned abt flashy batroom fittings/kitchen platform (mentioned in picture) or is it included by default?

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay25 View Post
      What is the loading in two and three BR apts in this building?

Thanks.
      I dont know about 3 BHK but for the 2BHK, the super built-up area is 1299 sqf and the carpet comes to about 740 sqf (excluding balconies and dry area, which is another 130 sqft or something).

Loading can be calculated in various ways and it depends on each individual. I think for the price, location, amenities and the quality (I know its Gammon India and the quality should be good), the deal is one of the best ones in the area - but thats just my opinion.

I am not an investor but a future resident and therefore these considerations.

Comment

Congrats !!
        If don't mind asking can you quote your
        CTC and age, downpayment and loan amount

if you mind pls PM me !

I dont know about 3 BHK but for the 2BHK, the super built-up area is 1299 sqf and the carpet comes to about 740 sqf (excluding balconies and dry area, which is another 130 sqft or something).

Loading can be calculated in various ways and it depends on each individual. I think for the price, location, amenities and the quality (I know its Gammon India and the quality should be good), the deal is one of the best ones in the area - but thats just my opinion.

I am not an investor but a future resident and therefore these considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by Manoos View Post
          Congrats !!
          If don't mind asking can you quote your
          CTC and age, downpayment and loan amount

if you mind pls PM me !

I wouldnt like to discuss that with a total stranger. Its all hard earned money

And there is no black component involved. I rejected a couple of properties since they were interested in black!

Comment

Originally posted by Newcomer View Post
            Congrats ! what is the rate psft then? i mean excluding govt. taxes, but including car park and all.. 10K?

Also, if I see the interior amenities nothing mentioned abt flashy batroom fittings/kitchen platform (mentioned in picture) or is it included by default?
            Thanks.

The rate excluding all taxes but incl. car park and 2 yrs maintenance came out to be about 10.1K

They will not be providing any modular kitchen but will be providing the bathroom fittings etc as shown in the picture (verbally assured couple of times by different personnel but will make sure it goes into the agreement).

Comment

Have you also paid for the floor rise as well? If yes, how much?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay25 View Post
                Have you also paid for the floor rise as well? If yes, how much?

Thanks.

Pl check with them what the current prices are... they have a slab-wise floor rise (500 for floors 21-30 , another 500 for 31-40 ....) + Rs 35 per floor....

I managed to get them to waive off the addl. 35 per floor

Comment

Hello folks,

Has anyone over here bought or is planning to buy a flat in RNA Exotica? Its a new upscale apartment complex coming up in Goregaon (W) and the current rates are in the range of 10K / sqft.

I've been looking at this property for some time and wanted to get first-hand info from someone who has already booked a flat /is in the process/knows someone over there at RNA.

Rgds
                  I HAVE BOOKED 2 BHK AT 26TH FLOOR PRICE WAS 9400 PSF INCLUDING FLOOR RISE.(PARKING-6 L,CLUB HOUSE-1L,MAINTANACE-2 YEARS,STAMP DUTY,VAT,SERVICE TAX ALL EXTRA).9400 IS BASIC RATE.

Comment

Congrats happyjet.

Comment

Originally posted by happyjet View Post
                      I HAVE BOOKED 2 BHK AT 26TH FLOOR PRICE WAS 9400 PSF INCLUDING FLOOR RISE.(PARKING-6 L,CLUB HOUSE-1L,MAINTANACE-2 YEARS,STAMP DUTY,VAT,SERVICE TAX ALL EXTRA).9400 IS BASIC RATE.
                      Congratulations!

When did you book? so that we can know whether the rate mentioned by you is the current one or not!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X