Hello folks,

Has anyone over here bought or is planning to buy a flat in RNA Exotica? Its a new upscale apartment complex coming up in Goregaon (W) and the current rates are in the range of 10K / sqft.

I've been looking at this property for some time and wanted to get first-hand info from someone who has already booked a flat /is in the process/knows someone over there at RNA.

Rgds
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    Understatement of this year when you posted you mentioned website , would you term that as not internet savvy and when the staff sends you emails about the project status would that be termed as not internet savvy , can go on and on but you get the picture

I am so sorry to hurt your sentiments :) Maybe you are one of the internet savvy builders or one of their agents !!!!

Websites are not created by the builders ... they pay to get one done.

You may go on and on ... but I am not interested in getting into a slandering contest here with you :)

Hope you get the picture..
    CommentQuote
  • there is no proof that you are builder ka chamcha

Originally Posted by XFormers
    I am so sorry to hurt your sentiments :) Maybe you are one of the internet savvy builders or one of their agents !!!!

Websites are not created by the builders ... they pay to get one done.

You may go on and on ... but I am not interested in getting into a slandering contest here with you :)

Hope you get the picture..

there is no proof that you are builder ka chamcha , and ghumao ur chamcha somewhere else , i have gotten the picture when I saw ur post which suggests that it is UPSCALE .. last time I checked upsacle for me is Kemps corner , Malabar hill ... so may be ur upscale is like 3rd grade dump
    CommentQuote
    there is no proof that you are builder ka chamcha , and ghumao ur chamcha somewhere else , i have gotten the picture when I saw ur post which suggests that it is UPSCALE .. last time I checked upsacle for me is Kemps corner , Malabar hill ... so may be ur upscale is like 3rd grade dump

hahaha... well said shashank!! :)

Xformers! anyone who sees this thread of yours knows right away that you are a broker, why pretend otherwise.. :bab (3):

PS: what is the next upscale location? Mira Road? :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_2009

Xformers! anyone who sees this thread of yours knows right away that you are a broker, why pretend otherwise.. :bab (3):

PS: what is the next upscale location? Mira Road? :bab (45):[/QUOTE

I dont understand your point, the forum here is for sharing views and get a better understanding of the Project, in case you doubt the same you may please not refer to the forum and seek your advise and comments else where.

I have no doubt in saying that buying RNA Exotica has been one of the most smooth experiences I have ever had. I dont stay in Mumbai and had the deal done only over the .

If you want you may call me an agent, but I can bet RNA Exotica will be one of the most premium projects of Suburbs.....which happens to be the next Upscale area.

Cheers!!!!hahaha... well said shashank!! :)

PS: what is the next upscale location? Mira Road? :bab (45):[/QUOTE

I dont understand your point, the forum here is for sharing views and get a better understanding of the Project, in case you doubt the same you may please not refer to the forum and seek your advise and comments else where.

I have no doubt in saying that buying RNA Exotica has been one of the most smooth experiences I have ever had. I dont stay in Mumbai and had the deal done only over the .

If you want you may call me an agent, but I can bet RNA Exotica will be one of the most premium projects of Suburbs.....which happens to be the next Upscale area.

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rename this forum to indian builder agents or something

Originally Posted by Sunny1
    Originally Posted by amit_2009

Cheers!!!!

The reason people comes to this forum is to get genuine views from genuine people not for the artificially crafted news by builder lobby who have ALREADY artificially hiked the value of projects and now by spreading artificial news like this to convince rest of the people that this is the time to buy or u will left behind or like for this kind of locality given price is appropriate.

So, now u are suggesting that if builder lobby spread rumors through this forum and i feel its rumors i should stop coming to this forum and let builder lobby continue looting AAM ADMI?

- Sharmaji

The reason people comes to this forum is to get genuine views from genuine people not for the artificially crafted news by builder lobby who have ALREADY artificially hiked the value of projects and now by spreading artificial news like this to convince rest of the people that this is the time to buy or u will left behind or like for this kind of locality given price is appropriate.

So, now u are suggesting that if builder lobby spread rumors through this forum and i feel its rumors i should stop coming to this forum and let builder lobby continue looting AAM ADMI?

- Sharmaji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaji

- Sharmaji

Well said Sharmaji .. Saau Sunaar ki aur ek Lohar ki .. builders, bankers and brokers have been holding us for ransom for way too long .. enslaving hordes of middle class for paying EMIs they can ill afford so that these unpadh, gavaar goondas drive around in Mercs and BMWs .. tis high time someone took the battle to them.

Xformers .. hadd haaddd

Well said Sharmaji .. Saau Sunaar ki aur ek Lohar ki .. builders, bankers and brokers have been holding us for ransom for way too long .. enslaving hordes of middle class for paying EMIs they can ill afford so that these unpadh, gavaar goondas drive around in Mercs and BMWs .. tis high time someone took the battle to them.

Xformers .. hadd haaddd
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kimmig
    Originally Posted by sharmaji

Xformers .. hadd haaddd

Stop generalizing. My family has also been in this business for some time, you have a problem with a particular builder involved in malpractices, go vent your frustration against them, in anyway you want to, but why defame a profession ?

Builders are not enslaving the middle class a few people who are in power, given to them by the very same middle class are. People here have mentioned Kemps Corner and Malabar Hill as posh areas, but it is the very place where the highest number of unpadh, gavaar reside in, who don't exercise their right to vote and then go on dharnas and file petitions, which have zilch effect.

Due to a few builders who have indulged in malpractices, the entire building fraternity will have to bear the brunt of the new law by the BMC, read TOI dated July 23, 2011, page 5. Where was this irregularity exposed ? Juhu another posh area. Rather than punishing the builder involved the BMC is punishing the enitre fraternity.

The RNA agent named a few builders, saying that these too are involved in malpractices, well I have been to one of the builders project in Goregaon(w) and to your surprise, the builder has provided a fire duct at every 8 floors, i.e an empty floor with only columns and boundary wall, that also has a tank to be used in case of a fire, during that time he hardly had to suffer any loss due to it, since it was exempted, now he'll be charged 100% premium if he intends to provide it in his future projects, if he doesn't then the fire brigade won't clear it and ask for an added injection of Vitamin M. The project was voted the best in suburbs when it was launched by Times Property panel.

You blame builders for high property rates and banks for high EMI's, well we do not run the RBI, we are not the ones responsible for inflation or corruption, if you want to build a building you'll need to get 54 clearances, i.e 54 places where you have to pay bribes. We have been demanding a single clearing body RERA, like RERA Dubai, that will ensure transparency and will result in a fall of price. The thing is people up there are reluctant to pass this.

This is not against a particular person, but people who label the entire fraternity as chors and unapdh gundas, due to misgivings of a selected bunch.

Stop generalizing. My family has also been in this business for some time, you have a problem with a particular builder involved in malpractices, go vent your frustration against them, in anyway you want to, but why defame a profession ?

Builders are not enslaving the middle class a few people who are in power, given to them by the very same middle class are. People here have mentioned Kemps Corner and Malabar Hill as posh areas, but it is the very place where the highest number of unpadh, gavaar reside in, who don't exercise their right to vote and then go on dharnas and file petitions, which have zilch effect.

Due to a few builders who have indulged in malpractices, the entire building fraternity will have to bear the brunt of the new law by the BMC, read TOI dated July 23, 2011, page 5. Where was this irregularity exposed ? Juhu another posh area. Rather than punishing the builder involved the BMC is punishing the enitre fraternity.

The RNA agent named a few builders, saying that these too are involved in malpractices, well I have been to one of the builders project in Goregaon(w) and to your surprise, the builder has provided a fire duct at every 8 floors, i.e an empty floor with only columns and boundary wall, that also has a tank to be used in case of a fire, during that time he hardly had to suffer any loss due to it, since it was exempted, now he'll be charged 100% premium if he intends to provide it in his future projects, if he doesn't then the fire brigade won't clear it and ask for an added injection of Vitamin M. The project was voted the best in suburbs when it was launched by Times Property panel.

You blame builders for high property rates and banks for high EMI's, well we do not run the RBI, we are not the ones responsible for inflation or corruption, if you want to build a building you'll need to get 54 clearances, i.e 54 places where you have to pay bribes. We have been demanding a single clearing body RERA, like RERA Dubai, that will ensure transparency and will result in a fall of price. The thing is people up there are reluctant to pass this.

This is not against a particular person, but people who label the entire fraternity as chors and unapdh gundas, due to misgivings of a selected bunch.
    CommentQuote
  • dude the proof is in the pudding

Originally Posted by VikramS18
    Originally Posted by Kimmig

you just proved point that builders and brokers visit this forum
    , terko mirchi kyi lagi .. if you dont like what is being said here about buidlers too bad dude ,, you have to live it , you are in the business and if you are genuine builder ( which i highly doubt) , even if we have 10 % genuine builder "WE WONT NOT EVEN HAVE SUCH FORUMS "

, terko mirchi kyi lagi .. if you dont like what is being said here about buidlers too bad dude ,, you have to live it , you are in the business and if you are genuine builder ( which i highly doubt) , even if we have 10 % genuine builder "WE WONT NOT EVEN HAVE SUCH FORUMS "
    CommentQuote
  • its all about the money honey ( ganda hai per dhanda hai)

Originally Posted by Kimmig

Dude do you know even after conducting Passport adalat ( mid-day newspaper carries this article) we still have to go atleast 5 to 6 times to get passport , and this is a birthright not something which you earn money on , my point is " IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN" .. in layman terms it means if you are so much disgruntled about this business they get out of it .. hey may be try doing a 9 to 5 job
    at least you will have a clear conscious

Dude do you know even after conducting Passport adalat ( mid-day newspaper carries this article) we still have to go atleast 5 to 6 times to get passport , and this is a birthright not something which you earn money on , my point is " IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN" .. in layman terms it means if you are so much disgruntled about this business they get out of it .. hey may be try doing a 9 to 5 job
    at least you will have a clear conscious
    CommentQuote
  • yaar kami nahi hai chamcho ki

yaar kami nahi hai chamcho ki .. dhond ne ko jaoo ek milte hai hazzar

Originally Posted by amit_2009

PS: what is the next upscale location? Mira Road? :bab (45):

Cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote

Shashank,

A) This thread is about RNA Exotica ... We are not asking your views about brokers and chamchas

B) Maybe you shouldn't jump before you can walk... I mentioned an "Upscale Apartment Complex" not an "Upscale Area" .... it doesnt mean the same :)

C) Just because I asked about RNA Exotica, doesn't make me a builder or broker... If that is the case, everyone who starts a thread over here might be a builder or broker

D) The fact that you were so hurt by my comment regarding the internet savvy builders makes me wonder whether you are one of them!

The bottomline is that you seem to be a very frustrated guy who has nothing better to do but pull everyone down and bring to your level .... you might have heard the stories about why Indian attitude is attributed to that of frogs in a well..... when one tries to get out, the others want to pull the frog back into the well !

Get a life man! If you dont have any constructive to contribute to the post, you can ignore it....

Shashank,

A) This thread is about RNA Exotica ... We are not asking your views about brokers and chamchas

B) Maybe you shouldn't jump before you can walk... I mentioned an "Upscale Apartment Complex" not an "Upscale Area" .... it doesnt mean the same :)

C) Just because I asked about RNA Exotica, doesn't make me a builder or broker... If that is the case, everyone who starts a thread over here might be a builder or broker

D) The fact that you were so hurt by my comment regarding the internet savvy builders makes me wonder whether you are one of them!

The bottomline is that you seem to be a very frustrated guy who has nothing better to do but pull everyone down and bring to your level .... you might have heard the stories about why Indian attitude is attributed to that of frogs in a well..... when one tries to get out, the others want to pull the frog back into the well !

Get a life man! If you dont have any constructive to contribute to the post, you can ignore it....
    CommentQuote

Why is this forum only meant for buyers ? Show me a single post of mine where I have advertised or claimed to have bought a flat or advised a person to buy a flat of any particular builder.

As for me, I'm a Civil Engineering student and I clearly mentioned my family is in the construction sector. I don't feel bad or hurt by what is being said about builders, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, it is just that in the previous post a person said the middle class is being enslaved by builders, banks, etc. which is not the case.

Why is this forum only meant for buyers ? Show me a single post of mine where I have advertised or claimed to have bought a flat or advised a person to buy a flat of any particular builder.

As for me, I'm a Civil Engineering student and I clearly mentioned my family is in the construction sector. I don't feel bad or hurt by what is being said about builders, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, it is just that in the previous post a person said the middle class is being enslaved by builders, banks, etc. which is not the case.
    CommentQuote
  • right off the bat

Dude , you are 100 % a builder chamcha , if you are not one then why bother to come here and prove your point .. again may be a dump like RNA may be a upscale complex for you but it is upscale for , you set the bar so low for upscale that the meaning of upscale should be changed in the dictionary and I am not the only one who feels you are a builder CHAMCHA here so many people cannot be wrong and as far as frustration is concerned you are more frustrated or may be it is buyers remorse .. I dont want to break your upscale bubble pls continue to live in that bubble and once the SRA people from the back of the building area will make it more upscale that you think .. hey its not my fault that you had a bad childhood may be you forgot to take ur medication today never mind there is always tomorrow

there is no upside to this thread , there is only downside to it , pls dont underestimate the intelligence of Mango people what a lousy way to earn a living , ie of a broker/builder

Originally Posted by shashankgujjar

Shashank,

CommentQuote
    Dude , you are 100 % a builder chamcha , if you are not one then why bother to come here and prove your point .. again may be a dump like RNA may be a upscale complex for you but it is upscale for , you set the bar so low for upscale that the meaning of upscale should be changed in the dictionary and I am not the only one who feels you are a builder CHAMCHA here so many people cannot be wrong and as far as frustration is concerned you are more frustrated or may be it is buyers remorse .. I dont want to break your upscale bubble pls continue to live in that bubble and once the SRA people from the back of the building area will make it more upscale that you think .. hey its not my fault that you had a bad childhood may be you forgot to take ur medication today never mind there is always tomorrow

there is no upside to this thread , there is only downside to it , pls dont underestimate the intelligence of Mango people what a lousy way to earn a living , ie of a broker/builder

Shashank...... Milk Time :bab (4):
    Stop crying if you cant afford a place in Bombay!

CommentQuote
  • looks like you forgot your even today..

looks like you forgot your even today.. and It is not bombay it is Mumbai ... and yes I cannot afford upscale place like the dump you are talking about cause i go there every morning i dont want to spend more than 5 minutes , usually i take that much time to take a dump

Originally Posted by shashankgujjar

CommentQuote