Hello folks,

Has anyone over here bought or is planning to buy a flat in RNA Exotica? Its a new upscale apartment complex coming up in Goregaon (W) and the current rates are in the range of 10K / sqft.

I've been looking at this property for some time and wanted to get first-hand info from someone who has already booked a flat /is in the process/knows someone over there at RNA.

Rgds
Read more
Reply
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey Bombayduck,

    Seems like things between you and RNA were sorted out. Did u go ahead and make a deal?

    I happened to exchange a few mails with Saurabh Natu and he seemed pretty professional . However, I know when it comes to money matters, people change colours I know!

    Happyjet/Sunny,

    The first basement will be done by around mid-September and the second basement by November.... I have been trying to get hold of the construction schedule from them and I have been assured that a tentative schedule will be provided once the basements are done.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    looks like you forgot your even today.. and It is not bombay it is Mumbai ... and yes I cannot afford upscale place like the dump you are talking about cause i go there every morning i dont want to spend more than 5 minutes , usually i take that much time to take a dump

    Originally Posted by XFormers


    Mr Gujjar,

    Saying something is "SHIT" and then going there everyday to smell or eat it doesn't put you in good light. I suggest you stop visiting the area and this site.

    The only reason I visit this site is, its my DREAM HOUSE, in an "UPSCALE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT" and "AREA".

    Mr Gujjar, I am sorry to use such harsh words but I couldnt think of anything better when you say the area stinks and you visit there everyday. This forum is made for people to get benefited out, in case you genuinely know something which is not in the interest of the people at large, you are welcomed to highlight the same so that everyone can get benefited from that info.

    I suggest you visit the Indiabulls Greens Forum on the same site and see how everyone is critical about the builder and his policies. but that's because the builder is a cheat, he has increased the Super-built up area without increasing the carpet area after booking the flats.

    I would once again urge you to keep visiting the area and this site and give us valuable inputs rather than throwing muck on each other.


    Once again my apologies for the harsh words and c u again with "VALUABLE" comments.

    Cheers!!!:

    Mr Gujjar,

    Saying something is "SHIT" and then going there everyday to smell or eat it doesn't put you in good light. I suggest you stop visiting the area and this site.

    The only reason I visit this site is, its my DREAM HOUSE, in an "UPSCALE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT" and "AREA".

    Mr Gujjar, I am sorry to use such harsh words but I couldnt think of anything better when you say the area stinks and you visit there everyday. This forum is made for people to get benefited out, in case you genuinely know something which is not in the interest of the people at large, you are welcomed to highlight the same so that everyone can get benefited from that info.

    I suggest you visit the Indiabulls Greens Forum on the same site and see how everyone is critical about the builder and his policies. but that's because the builder is a cheat, he has increased the Super-built up area without increasing the carpet area after booking the flats.

    I would once again urge you to keep visiting the area and this site and give us valuable inputs rather than throwing muck on each other.


    Once again my apologies for the harsh words and c u again with "VALUABLE" comments.

    Cheers!!!:
    CommentQuote
  • listen dude , i take a dump in places where you eat food

    listen dude , i take a dump in places where you eat food , if you dont like what is written here you dont visit this forum ,this forum is not for builder ka chamcha or builders left hand , that is what i use everyday in the morning , looks like u are his left hand which the builder is using to clean his shit , as far as how crooked the builder is ..

    RNA Builders (NG) Complaints - Extortion

    RNA Builders Mumbai Complaints

    just one of the links , but because you are his left hand you will completely ignore above links , I can smell people like you ( builders left hand) from a mile , what a lousy way to earn a living (cleaning other ppls leftovers)

    Originally Posted by Sunny1
    Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    looks like you forgot your even today.. and It is not bombay it is Mumbai ... and yes I cannot afford upscale place like the dump you are talking about cause i go there every morning i dont want to spend more than 5 minutes , usually i take that much time to take a dump



    Mr Gujjar,

    Saying something is "SHIT" and then going there everyday to smell or eat it doesn't put you in good light. I suggest you stop visiting the area and this site.

    The only reason I visit this site is, its my DREAM HOUSE, in an "UPSCALE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT" and "AREA".

    Mr Gujjar, I am sorry to use such harsh words but I couldnt think of anything better when you say the area stinks and you visit there everyday. This forum is made for people to get benefited out, in case you genuinely know something which is not in the interest of the people at large, you are welcomed to highlight the same so that everyone can get benefited from that info.

    I suggest you visit the Indiabulls Greens Forum on the same site and see how everyone is critical about the builder and his policies. but that's because the builder is a cheat, he has increased the Super-built up area without increasing the carpet area after booking the flats.

    I would once again urge you to keep visiting the area and this site and give us valuable inputs rather than throwing muck on each other.


    Once again my apologies for the harsh words and c u again with "VALUABLE" comments.

    Cheers!!!:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    listen dude , i take a dump in places where you eat food , if you dont like what is written here you dont visit this forum ,this forum is not for builder ka chamcha or builders left hand , that is what i use everyday in the morning , looks like u are his left hand which the builder is using to clean his shit , as far as how crooked the builder is ..

    RNA Builders (NG) Complaints - Extortion

    RNA Builders Mumbai Complaints

    just one of the links , but because you are his left hand you will completely ignore above links , I can smell people like you ( builders left hand) from a mile , what a lousy way to earn a living (cleaning other ppls leftovers)


    Shashank,

    The first link is about RNA(NG) .. i wish you had done your homework before you commented but RNA (NG) is not the same as RNA - AA .... its just like Shashank A.Gujjar is not the same as Shashank S. Gujjar ....

    Second link : Yes the builder was delayed in completion...but that is a fact that we have to accept... construction involves uncertainities and delays. The bad thing is that there is very less transparency in India ... that is something we all should protest! I have been trying to get information from RNA about the schedule and initially I had resistance but off-late I could make some headway into that.... not enough but something is better than nothing at all!

    Apparently the RNA Royale Park residents are happy with the finished product .. I cant comment because I havent seen it.

    I am involved in real Oil & Gas projects and there are so many uncertainities in construction which a layman will never think of. Things change and so do schedules and completion dates.

    This post is not to convince you that I am not a builder or anything because "to each his own" ... but I am trying to bring sense into this thread amicably!

    If you start taking a verbal dump here again, I'll be pretty much convinced that you have an acute case of "verbal diarrhoea"

    just one of the links , but because you are his left hand you will completely ignore above links , I can smell people like you ( builders left hand) from a mile , what a lousy way to earn a living (cleaning other ppls leftovers)


    Shashank,

    The first link is about RNA(NG) .. i wish you had done your homework before you commented but RNA (NG) is not the same as RNA - AA .... its just like Shashank A.Gujjar is not the same as Shashank S. Gujjar ....

    Second link : Yes the builder was delayed in completion...but that is a fact that we have to accept... construction involves uncertainities and delays. The bad thing is that there is very less transparency in India ... that is something we all should protest! I have been trying to get information from RNA about the schedule and initially I had resistance but off-late I could make some headway into that.... not enough but something is better than nothing at all!

    Apparently the RNA Royale Park residents are happy with the finished product .. I cant comment because I havent seen it.

    I am involved in real Oil & Gas projects and there are so many uncertainities in construction which a layman will never think of. Things change and so do schedules and completion dates.

    This post is not to convince you that I am not a builder or anything because "to each his own" ... but I am trying to bring sense into this thread amicably!

    If you start taking a verbal dump here again, I'll be pretty much convinced that you have an acute case of "verbal diarrhoea"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    listen dude , i take a dump in places where you eat food , if you dont like what is written here you dont visit this forum ,this forum is not for builder ka chamcha or builders left hand , that is what i use everyday in the morning , looks like u are his left hand which the builder is using to clean his shit , as far as how crooked the builder is ..

    RNA Builders (NG) Complaints - Extortion

    RNA Builders Mumbai Complaints

    just one of the links , but because you are his left hand you will completely ignore above links , I can smell people like you ( builders left hand) from a mile , what a lousy way to earn a living (cleaning other ppls leftovers)

    Originally Posted by Sunny1


    Dear Mr Gujjar,

    But I am quite surprised with what you are doing here. Either you like to stay where you take "YOUR ____" or may be you enjoy eating it.

    Saying something is SHIT and then eating it doesn't lower the character of SHIT it lowers the character of the PERSON eating it despite were well knowing what he's eating.

    Like you said since I am Builders chamcha and I have already stated that I have booked a Flat here so I am going to be around this place and site, request you to please decide on where would you like to be.

    Cheers!!!

    Thanks anyway for the links you had send, these are some useful things that you can keep sending.

    Dear Mr Gujjar,

    But I am quite surprised with what you are doing here. Either you like to stay where you take "YOUR ____" or may be you enjoy eating it.

    Saying something is SHIT and then eating it doesn't lower the character of SHIT it lowers the character of the PERSON eating it despite were well knowing what he's eating.

    Like you said since I am Builders chamcha and I have already stated that I have booked a Flat here so I am going to be around this place and site, request you to please decide on where would you like to be.

    Cheers!!!

    Thanks anyway for the links you had send, these are some useful things that you can keep sending.
    CommentQuote
  • you are builder ka left hand galti se chamcha bola

    you are builder ka left hand galti se chamcha bola, the proof is in the pudding after all those complaints , you keep claiming that builder was soo good that he offered his back side to you .. that should raise lot of eyebrows .. ne way good luck and only time will tell if you have made a good investment in upscale or like other ppl on mouthshut eat garbage i would thing the later .. but i will let time decide :bab (38):

    Originally Posted by Sunny1
    Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    listen dude , i take a dump in places where you eat food , if you dont like what is written here you dont visit this forum ,this forum is not for builder ka chamcha or builders left hand , that is what i use everyday in the morning , looks like u are his left hand which the builder is using to clean his shit , as far as how crooked the builder is ..

    RNA Builders (NG) Complaints - Extortion

    RNA Builders Mumbai Complaints

    just one of the links , but because you are his left hand you will completely ignore above links , I can smell people like you ( builders left hand) from a mile , what a lousy way to earn a living (cleaning other ppls leftovers)



    Dear Mr Gujjar,

    But I am quite surprised with what you are doing here. Either you like to stay where you take "YOUR ____" or may be you enjoy eating it.

    Saying something is SHIT and then eating it doesn't lower the character of SHIT it lowers the character of the PERSON eating it despite were well knowing what he's eating.

    Like you said since I am Builders chamcha and I have already stated that I have booked a Flat here so I am going to be around this place and site, request you to please decide on where would you like to be.

    Cheers!!!

    Thanks anyway for the links you had send, these are some useful things that you can keep sending.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Xformers/Sunny1

    Congratulations on your purchase ..

    Thanks for sharing the details of your purchse earlier in the thread .. I'm from the area and i was there in June .. A broker kept pitching me Exotica as he is very bullish on the project .. but i just felt the rates in Western suburbs are very high in general ..

    I think one of the key marketing points of Exotica is that it is close to a proposed flyover connecting SV road to the Western Express highway.

    You mentioned you had long drawn out negotiations with them .. Would you be able to summarize key negotiation points and where you thought builder showed some flexibility/ no flexibility. That could be useful info i believe for prospective buyers ..

    Enjoy !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viv_vin
    Hi Xformers/Sunny1

    Congratulations on your purchase ..

    Thanks for sharing the details of your purchse earlier in the thread .. I'm from the area and i was there in June .. A broker kept pitching me Exotica as he is very bullish on the project .. but i just felt the rates in Western suburbs are very high in general ..

    I think one of the key marketing points of Exotica is that it is close to a proposed flyover connecting SV road to the Western Express highway.

    You mentioned you had long drawn out negotiations with them .. Would you be able to summarize key negotiation points and where you thought builder showed some flexibility/ no flexibility. That could be useful info i believe for prospective buyers ..

    Enjoy !!!



    Vin vin,

    Thanks a lot. Yes the rates are very high but I've been looking for a house for around a year and the rates just seem to be going north.... there was some hope that it would come down but it never did. Finally, I gave up and decided to jump in or the next time I flew to India, I would be looking for places in Mira Road and beyond!

    Experience directly with the RNA site team has been pretty good....

    Key points that I checked :

    a) All BMC approvals : IOC , CC , Land papers, Approved drawings
    b) Visited site in the morning and again in the evening (after 7) ....didnt seem to have any issues with safety.

    The RNA site team doesnt have any rights to negotiate on the prices I think. Their rates back then were 10K (13-19th floor) , 10.5K (20-29) and 11K(29-39). They hadnt opened bookings for floors above. On top of these rates, there is a Rs35 floor rise - werent ready to negotiate and kept saying their bosses dont let them reduce rates further.

    I rejected the offer and made them an offer which was about 20% lower than theirs... and finally left the site. Received a call back from them in a few days offering an investor flat

    Long story short , I finally booked a flat through a broker, who offered me 9.4K rate for a 20+ floor apt. (the broker seemed to be their own person) - a reduction of Rs 1100 and no floor rise.

    Since I had to fly back, I went ahead with the agreement. The broker is a very shrewd person but I think you can still manage to reduce the rates further, if you can haggle. Leaving the negotiations a couple of times might help, but thats what I think - i didnt have the time so i couldnt.

    Having a checkbook on the table didnt help...you have to try their patience. They dont promote transaction in black money, if u dont want to pay in black.

    PM me if u want more info.

    Rgds,
    Xformers : I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viv_vin
    Hi Xformers/Sunny1

    Congratulations on your purchase ..

    Thanks for sharing the details of your purchse earlier in the thread .. I'm from the area and i was there in June .. A broker kept pitching me Exotica as he is very bullish on the project .. but i just felt the rates in Western suburbs are very high in general ..

    I think one of the key marketing points of Exotica is that it is close to a proposed flyover connecting SV road to the Western Express highway.

    You mentioned you had long drawn out negotiations with them .. Would you be able to summarize key negotiation points and where you thought builder showed some flexibility/ no flexibility. That could be useful info i believe for prospective buyers ..

    Enjoy !!!



    Vin vin,

    Thanks a lot. Yes the rates are very high but I've been looking for a house for around a year and the rates just seem to be going north.... there was some hope that it would come down but it never did. Finally, I gave up and decided to jump in or the next time I flew to India, I would be looking for places in Mira Road and beyond!

    Experience directly with the RNA site team has been pretty good....

    Key points that I checked :

    a) All BMC approvals : IOC , CC , Land papers, Approved drawings
    b) Visited site in the morning and again in the evening (after 7) ....didnt seem to have any issues with safety.


    Good points about the location :
    Close to a movie theatre :P
    Close to the proposed flyover (work progressing)
    Close to Oshiwara station - which will start after the flyover is done.

    Bad points :
    If you buy a house facing away from the WE Highway, there might be another highrise in the future

    Facing the highway, if u are on a lower floor, you will be seeing the SRA buildings


    The RNA site team doesnt have any rights to negotiate on the prices I think. Their rates back then were 10K (13-19th floor) , 10.5K (20-29) and 11K(29-39). They hadnt opened bookings for floors above. On top of these rates, there is a Rs35 floor rise - werent ready to negotiate and kept saying their bosses dont let them reduce rates further.

    I rejected the offer and made them an offer which was about 20% lower than theirs... and finally left the site. Received a call back from them in a few days offering an investor flat

    Long story short , I finally booked a flat through a broker, who offered me 9.4K rate for a 20+ floor apt. (the broker seemed to be their own person) - a reduction of Rs 1100 and no floor rise.

    Since I had to fly back, I went ahead with the agreement. The broker is a very shrewd person but I think you can still manage to reduce the rates further, if you can haggle. Leaving the negotiations a couple of times might help, but thats what I think - i didnt have the time so i couldnt.

    Having a checkbook on the table didnt help...you have to try their patience. They dont promote transaction in black money, if u dont want to pay in black.



    Hope I gave you enough info.....

    Rgds,
    Xformers : I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
    CommentQuote
  • I agree 200%, I dont know if you had seen the area where Rustomjee's Malad Project has now come, it used to to be a similar story. And now if you check the area its changed.
    Also if you see there are quite a few commercial projects along the highway, where do you think all the top exec's working there would stay?
    Goregaon is changing and I believe that Oberoi and Lodha would be the best projects there, but they are charging almost 30% premium to RNA and hence I settled for RNA Exotica.
    And unlike Mr Gujjar,I go by my own experience, RNA site really helped me a lot, in fact I had not even visited the site before booking since I dont stay in Mumbai. I only visited the site after I had completed the booking formalities. I think I really got a good deal.
    Also if you check the Plot next to RNA has been acquired by Primals, who are planning to make 4 towers there. With all these development I think the area should shape.

    Cheers!!!

    Originally Posted by XFormers
    Vin vin,

    Thanks a lot. Yes the rates are very high but I've been looking for a house for around a year and the rates just seem to be going north.... there was some hope that it would come down but it never did. Finally, I gave up and decided to jump in or the next time I flew to India, I would be looking for places in Mira Road and beyond!

    Experience directly with the RNA site team has been pretty good....

    Key points that I checked :

    a) All BMC approvals : IOC , CC , Land papers, Approved drawings
    b) Visited site in the morning and again in the evening (after 7) ....didnt seem to have any issues with safety.


    Good points about the location :
    Close to a movie theatre :P
    Close to the proposed flyover (work progressing)
    Close to Oshiwara station - which will start after the flyover is done.

    Bad points :
    If you buy a house facing away from the WE Highway, there might be another highrise in the future

    Facing the highway, if u are on a lower floor, you will be seeing the SRA buildings


    The RNA site team doesnt have any rights to negotiate on the prices I think. Their rates back then were 10K (13-19th floor) , 10.5K (20-29) and 11K(29-39). They hadnt opened bookings for floors above. On top of these rates, there is a Rs35 floor rise - werent ready to negotiate and kept saying their bosses dont let them reduce rates further.

    I rejected the offer and made them an offer which was about 20% lower than theirs... and finally left the site. Received a call back from them in a few days offering an investor flat

    Long story short , I finally booked a flat through a broker, who offered me 9.4K rate for a 20+ floor apt. (the broker seemed to be their own person) - a reduction of Rs 1100 and no floor rise.

    Since I had to fly back, I went ahead with the agreement. The broker is a very shrewd person but I think you can still manage to reduce the rates further, if you can haggle. Leaving the negotiations a couple of times might help, but thats what I think - i didnt have the time so i couldnt.

    Having a checkbook on the table didnt help...you have to try their patience. They dont promote transaction in black money, if u dont want to pay in black.



    Hope I gave you enough info.....

    Rgds,
    Xformers : I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are right I just talk and you do all the diligence

    yes you are right I just talk and you do all the diligence , but I have yet to see you make any tangible statements , it this is an unscale area and if all the executives are going to live on a dump ( hey for once i am not saying this) .. Please go thru the link and explain..

    MALAD MALFUNCTION

    and now you will claim that whatever comes in the news is garbage any ways .. you go ahead and live like an executive .. I dont want to burst your bubble , but pls dont feed wrong info to other people


    Originally Posted by Sunny1
    I agree 200%, I dont know if you had seen the area where Rustomjee's Malad Project has now come, it used to to be a similar story. And now if you check the area its changed.
    Also if you see there are quite a few commercial projects along the highway, where do you think all the top exec's working there would stay?
    Goregaon is changing and I believe that Oberoi and Lodha would be the best projects there, but they are charging almost 30% premium to RNA and hence I settled for RNA Exotica.
    And unlike Mr Gujjar,I go by my own experience, RNA site really helped me a lot, in fact I had not even visited the site before booking since I dont stay in Mumbai. I only visited the site after I had completed the booking formalities. I think I really got a good deal.
    Also if you check the Plot next to RNA has been acquired by Primals, who are planning to make 4 towers there. With all these development I think the area should shape.

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashankgujjar
    yes you are right I just talk and you do all the diligence , but I have yet to see you make any tangible statements , it this is an unscale area and if all the executives are going to live on a dump ( hey for once i am not saying this) .. Please go thru the link and explain..

    MALAD MALFUNCTION

    and now you will claim that whatever comes in the news is garbage any ways .. you go ahead and live like an executive .. I dont want to burst your bubble , but pls dont feed wrong info to other people


    I was wondering where you were!!! I thought you finally got cured from your verbal diarrhoea but it doesnt seem so...

    Yes, I think you were the only one making tangible statements like taking a dump etc etc :P So sorry we all are not intelligent enough to stoop down to your level ...

    Oh by the way, that newspaper report is from 2007 and the problem was because it was a garbage dump and maybe you should be posting this in the post named Rustomjee Elanza .... RNA is not in Malad...

    If you have any newspaper reports (which I am sure you will spend the next few days working on) about the RNA location, please share with us so that we all can be educated too.


    :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • clearly you are smoking something..

    may be today you got sober and have time to post anything tangible , if that was the case you would have responded when i had posted links about RNA , and because you are so high you failed to recognize what point i was trying to make , but i did the mistake of assuming that you have borderline common sense , well that is my mistake

    like some wise man said " YOU CANT FIX STUPID" so no amount of medi_cations will help you dude

    Originally Posted by XFormers
    I was wondering where you were!!! I thought you finally got cured from your verbal diarrhoea but it doesnt seem so...

    Yes, I think you were the only one making tangible statements like taking a dump etc etc :P So sorry we all are not intelligent enough to stoop down to your level ...

    Oh by the way, that newspaper report is from 2007 and the problem was because it was a garbage dump and maybe you should be posting this in the post named Rustomjee Elanza .... RNA is not in Malad...

    If you have any newspaper reports (which I am sure you will spend the next few days working on) about the RNA location, please share with us so that we all can be educated too.


    :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Folks- calm down. Whats the point in verbal abuse, when one can't see the real fight :-P. Point is we all are here for giving/taking help and one can't be very sure of malicious intent and even if they are can we stop them?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    Folks- calm down. Whats the point in verbal abuse, when one can't see the real fight :-P. Point is we all are here for giving/taking help and one can't be very sure of malicious intent and even if they are can we stop them?



    Thats the point Sagiii......

    I was here to listen to views about RNA and other projects as I was a prospective buyer..

    and there are people here in this forum who are out to pass judgement on others :)
    CommentQuote