HI -I have been researching through projects in Kanjur Marg- Mulund belt and I have visited the sites of all a few projects,have kind of zeroed upon the following projects:

1.Lodha Aurum Grande, Kanjur Marg:
Pros:
Near to Powai , Proximity to railway and highway
Cons:
Possession in Feb'14 at least, higher rates

2. HDIL Majestic, Bhandup:
Pros: Cheaper rates given HDIL
Cons:
Proximity to Nahur, For good schools, either need to go to Powai/Mulund
3. HDIL Whispering Towers- Phase 2, Mulund
Pros: Cheaper rates given HDIL, Mulund suburb (schools, colleges, culture)
Cons:
Supreme court case?

I have visited the sites of all 3 projects, and as expected, only "limited flats are up for grabs" in each project. So any details on the ground level reality? What is the general consensus about these projects? Is the public buying currently or waiting for correction?

Any wisdom from whoever have already visited the sites or booked the flats is more than welcome
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anandv
    HI -I have been researching through projects in Kanjur Marg- Mulund belt and I have visited the sites of all a few projects,have kind of zeroed upon the following projects:

1.Lodha Aurum Grande, Kanjur Marg:
    Pros: Near to Powai , Proximity to railway and highway
    Cons: Possession in Feb'14 at least, higher rates

2. HDIL Majestic, Bhandup:
    Pros: Cheaper rates given HDIL
    Cons: Proximity to Nahur, For good schools, either need to go to Powai/Mulund
    3. HDIL Whispering Towers- Phase 2, Mulund
    Pros: Cheaper rates given HDIL, Mulund suburb (schools, colleges, culture)
    Cons: Supreme court case?

I have visited the sites of all 3 projects, and as expected, only "limited flats are up for grabs" in each project. So any details on the ground level reality? What is the general consensus about these projects? Is the public buying currently or waiting for correction?

Any wisdom from whoever have already visited the sites or booked the flats is more than welcome

I was asked black amount in WT, which is not possible for salaried class cause if one gives down pay. amount in black then there will be issues in bank loan (remember apart from black, 20% you have to pay in white to finance remaing 80 %)
    BTW what are the rates that you are geeting now in WT and auram grande?
    Beware of Lodha he is lil tricy to deal wth and they apply penalty clause of 18%.
    Majestic seems lil conjested.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, even WT asked black amount from me too. The other negative being, if you cancel the flat --> Then you will not get back the cash component. Majestic Towers surprisingly asked black component for floor rise only.

WT: I was geting in 7551 Rs sqft
    Lodha Aurum: 9126 Rs psqf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandv
    Yes, even WT asked black amount from me too. The other negative being, if you cancel the flat --> Then you will not get back the cash component. Majestic Towers surprisingly asked black component for floor rise only.

WT: I was geting in 7551 Rs sqft
    Lodha Aurum: 9126 Rs psqf

WT-in march rate was 7200 somtime back they even quoted 6800, I have been watching this project since then. Though they are still quoting less than that of likes of runwal and nirmal.
    BTW way you can go for neptune 100 above, rate is 7000 + flr rise, after nego. Though I'm not sure about quality/contacting company. Consumers still compain about their earlier projects.
    Auram- still looks expensive, 8200-8500ish rates are okay for the area.
    If I'm not wrong Lodha are still offering rate of 12000psf for wadala project, then why not go for that project instead of powi?

I'm holding my horses for 2-3 months and will arrive at any conclusion then. Till then checking out for lucrative offers that are coming along :D though not very frequent.
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away from HDIL...a big fraud companby. Lodha is no saint but I think better than HDIL. HDIL guys openly ask for black money.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, Has anyone booked the flat in HDIL WT..I am going to book a flat in wing E of HDIL WT..they are offering me the rate of 12100...and saying that 60 % work is done..has anyone booked the flat in phase 1..please share your experience regarding HDIL WT.
    CommentQuote
  • i have a unit in Tower G... Bought on day 1 first price.... i bought it purely because i knew that Oberoi and Kalpataru will come up across the road as the land was under litigation that time... only catch is that you can buy HDIL but never sell cause the builder will charge you insane amount of cash for allowing transfer.. its 2500/- per sq ft for their Andheri West HDIL Metropolis project.. ( 90L cash)..

on the price its pretty steep at 12100.. try and negotiate..
    CommentQuote
  • Also heard thru some contractors that the speed and negligence with which they are currently doing construction after so many years is not up.to the.mark, quality all time low, will have leakage and cracks soon...so if u r.looking for end use, pls avoid...atleast lodha construction is better than this....i think anthrium pricing is similar with some offer.going,,,try that
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone's probably better served staying away from HDIL. There are much better options in the market, well worth the premium over HDIL.
    CommentQuote
  • Hdil whispering tower mulund delay

None them have sold substantial flats, lot of flats are pending. No takers, but price high.
    CommentQuote
  • Hdil whispering tower mulund delay

What did y ou do now??
    CommentQuote
  • Inordinate delays in possession and unfair contracting practices

This is to reach out to all those hapless buyers who have bought flars in Lodha's Aurum Grande project at Kanjurmarg, Mumbai. We now have a closed group of sizeably large number of buyers, formed on GoogleGroup, Facebook as well as WhatsApp. All the group members have common concerns about inordinate delays in possession of flats thru' multiple deferments, and unfair unilateral contracting practices adopted by Lodhas.

Please feel free to send your requests to join the group. On GoogleGroup, please search for AurumGrandeKanjurmarg and send your request to join in. On Facebook, please search for Lodha Aurum Kanjurmarg Buyers group & send your request to join in. You may also send your request by e-mail along with contact details to AurumGrandeKanjurmarg@.com.

Please treat this as a fervant appeal to join hands for a collective action.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by katsan
    Hi friends, Has anyone booked the flat in HDIL WT..I am going to book a flat in wing E of HDIL WT..they are offering me the rate of 12100...and saying that 60 % work is done..has anyone booked the flat in phase 1..please share your experience regarding HDIL WT.

Hi Katsan - Did you actually pursure with your booking plan of WT ?
    What price were you able to crack at please?

Thanks
    CommentQuote