Guys,

Please can someone advise which is the best RE project to invest in the Navi Mumbai area. My investment horizon is 2-3 years and budget is pretty flexible. Ideally i would like to invest in a under-construction project with a good growth potential.

Looking forward to hearing the expert advise!
Read more
Reply
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Indiabulls Greens Panvel

    Indiabulls greens panvel is a complete township coming in around 80 acres of land at Panvel near Somathane Station. It is a good project. You may go thru the details on their website.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the revert. Actually i wanted to invest in an under construction property but i guess Indiabulls is already near completion? do you know any other projects in the same area which are under construction?
    CommentQuote
  • INDIABULLS

    Originally Posted by Chirpyguy
    Thanks for the revert. Actually i wanted to invest in an under construction property but i guess Indiabulls is already near completion? do you know any other projects in the same area which are under construction?


    INDIABULLS Is an under construction project their phase 1 is having a possession date of December 2012 which looks impossible considering they have only casted 7-8 floor slabs out of the 35 story.

    U can book at their phase 2 where works starts next year and possession would be in 3-4 years time.

    Also you can look at marathon nexzone which will give you a better return in terms of location.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprising that no one is mentioning anything negative about Indiabulls here!:bab (59): Do read the Indiabulls panvel thread on this forum and then decide!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarem7
    Surprising that no one is mentioning anything negative about Indiabulls here!:bab (59): Do read the Indiabulls panvel thread on this forum and then decide!

    NexZone, Good morning, Hirco, Kalpatru are no comparison to Indiabulls.
    Indiabulls is world class township and it is a steal at its current price (ignoring the absolute value, only in comparative terms). To add to all this Indiabulls is a publicly listed, professionally managed, best in class company. Ihe Indiabulls projects in worlli/lower parel are a testimony of their project execution skills.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001
    NexZone, Good morning, Hirco, Kalpatru are no comparison to Indiabulls.
    Indiabulls is world class township and it is a steal at its current price (ignoring the absolute value, only in comparative terms). To add to all this Indiabulls is a publicly listed, professionally managed, best in class company. Ihe Indiabulls projects in worlli/lower parel are a testimony of their project execution skills.

    Really??? "Professionally Managed", "Best in Class", Wow!!! Am i missing something here??

    Sorry don't want to sound negative about IB Panvel and to be fair i have no experience with them, but whatever i have read on the numerous posts in the IB Panvel Greens posts in this forum dont justify the adjectives you have used!!

    I mean it's Ok for the already invested entities to promote the project but not to oversell it, the pros and cons together would be more appropriate to get the real picture!!
    CommentQuote
  • You always have people cribbling about builders. Go to each and every forum thread, whether it is Lodha, raheja or kalpatru.

    Builders work in a very difficult market place. From top to bottom, they have to grease each and every official to get clearances and sanctions.

    I am not saying that builders are good but delays are common in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your help guys. Any thoughts on current booking rate of indiabulls project? seems to be a bit on the higher side to me given the significant delay in the scheduled construction plan and the operational issues investors have been facing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chirpyguy
    Thanks for your help guys. Any thoughts on current booking rate of indiabulls project? seems to be a bit on the higher side to me given the significant delay in the scheduled construction plan and the operational issues investors have been facing!!


    Builders fail to meet deadlines as home buyers pile up pressure - Economic Times

    Hirco promised possession in March 2011 and Indiabulls promised in December 2011. As it seems both will finish in 2013.
    The rates for Indiabulls are 4100 (for not cleared phase 2) and 4600 for under-construction phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001
    Builders fail to meet deadlines as home buyers pile up pressure - Economic Times

    Hirco promised possession in March 2011 and Indiabulls promised in December 2011. As it seems both will finish in 2013.
    The rates for Indiabulls are 4100 (for not cleared phase 2) and 4600 for under-construction phase 1.

    Thanks. I am going to book a 2 BHK in Indiabulls phase II. Can you pls clarify what do you meant by 'not cleared phase II' ? do you reckon there might be some issues in terms of obtaining necessary clearances?
    CommentQuote
  • After reading all the problems in IndiaBulls thread, still you want to go ahead with it.

    ALL THE BEST..!!!


    Originally Posted by Chirpyguy
    Thanks. I am going to book a 2 BHK in Indiabulls phase II. Can you pls clarify what do you meant by 'not cleared phase II' ? do you reckon there might be some issues in terms of obtaining necessary clearances?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikkoo
    After reading all the problems in IndiaBulls thread, still you want to go ahead with it.

    ALL THE BEST..!!!

    Chikkoo,

    I take your point re all negative views on the indiabulls thread but to be honest, most of the problems seem to be related to delay in construction, registration etc. In terms of bigger scheme of things, i don't think these things matter much to me atleast. I agree there are some genuine concerns such as IB changing their flat's layouts and size of super built-up (saleable) area after initial bookings and that's precisely the reason i still haven't booked a flat as yet as i want absolute surety that they don't go back on their words in next 3-4 years. Some people have suggested to me to go for Hiranandani project instead which i am planning to study as well before making a final decision. Would appreciate your thoughts/help re this.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, I am also having the same opinion. Delay is acceptable in such huge projects, but changing the layouts and changing the areas every time as per their convenience is not acceptable. Also, no transparency in their work, no proper response to the customer. I also come to know the more disorganized people is IB. Loosing documents and cheques is very common in their office.

    Comparing to IB, Hirco is more professional in work. Of course, delay is there too, but work perfection will be there.

    Disadvantages are:
    1) It is far from IB site and Panvel.
    2) Chemical pollution is expected, as the Hirco location Rasayani is mainly for Chemical companies. Will they shift? No one knows.


    Originally Posted by Chirpyguy
    Chikkoo,
    I agree there are some genuine concerns such as IB changing their flat's layouts and size of super built-up (saleable) area after initial bookings and that's precisely the reason i still haven't booked a flat as yet as i want absolute surety that they don't go back on their words in next 3-4 years. Some people have suggested to me to go for Hiranandani project instead which i am planning to study as well before making a final decision. Would appreciate your thoughts/help re this.
    CommentQuote